Sup Yea Forumsturds

Sup Yea Forumsturds.
My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_3829.png (595x589, 789K)

fake news. Most people with straight A's are libs. Fake show proof pls.

congrats op
i don't have any of that but i have a big dick

Off yourself plz

I like butternut squash, and the happy happy joy joy song of ren and stimpey is now in your head.

Heil adolf Reichmannmmm and knight templar justicar breivik

you are worthless to society

Imagine being so insecure you have to rent and rave to randos on Yea Forums who don't give a fuck about you cause despite all your shit your parents just want you to game end yourself.

1.66•18=29.88
Congrats user you can think like a 30 year old adult, what an accomplishment

seriously using IQ past middle school is beyond useless, there's another serious test for adults that measures the same things more accurately but I can't remember what it's called

>I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
you may have some innate intelligence...but that doesnt make you smart.

im not good at academics but i know only retarded people flexing their iq

So when she's 80 she will be able to think like a 132 y/o?

nobody gives one corner of a shit also you're a fucking retard,kill yourself

It doesn't tend to stay consistent like that, the number is calculated like ((mental age/chronological age)•100), so it may go down to match youthful agility or just stay average.

Remember the DS game Brain Age? That's basically how it works

my iq is 180.
suck my superior ass.

Attached: 1562404746629.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Yeah don't remember that sorry but if you are 30 and think like a thirty year old does that mean you have a iq of 100?

>Ask me anything

Are you going to show your tits, or just get the fuck out?

Attached: 1550657732992.jpg (626x610, 29K)

I don't give a single fuck about "I.Q." iq is for teachers and people who think they are intelligent. just be yourself faggot.
You are very full of yourseflf

>My IQ is 166.
Which scale?

If that pic is related will you suck my shaft?
IQ 176 btw

I used to be like you but with lower IQ (134)

And now I'm 25, drug addict and I feel lost in my life

Hope you'll not get same thing

IG

Is your IQ Mensa verified? Or did you get this figure from a random"intelligence test" you found on Facebook?

How to do we get rid of niggers without fighting them, and what mean is out of the west and Europe?

Yes. The average for any given age is 100 (appropriately the middle of the scale).

do you eat ?

Thoses numbers

>My IQ is 166
>Sleep Is for the Week

Hurr, durr, Me SmArT iS. U dUmB, mE sO vErY mAnY sPeCiAl Is.

Attached: 1563232377984.jpg (248x203, 8K)

Ait seems reasonable

No there isn't, IQ is accurate by definition.
Also OP: kill yourself, pasta is years old

Good news? High IQ. Bad news? You're autistic. Enjoy your virginity. Real 147 and ASD here, but thank God it's mild.

What a newfag bait thread this is.
The girl in the pic is Ciara/Eliza. Lurk more.

Shitty pasta for the day

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (651x641, 157K)

>being this much of a newfag