I love my wives tits but want her to

I love my wives tits but want her to
Lose weight. Will the tits get smaller? She has huge hangers right now that I love to bop around my hog.

Attached: E39E3F45-FEFE-4669-BF71-35DDACB73B14.jpg (2048x2048, 550K)

love her the way she is, because if she does lose weight, those massive milkums will deflate

sauce: my wife

They'll get smaller. Tbh she looks a pretty good weight right there.

Also: moar, faggot!

ungrateful for wanting her to lose weight and men like me are probably fucking her because she knows you are ungrateful

If she looses enough weight to get to a healthy size (not skinny but healthy enough she won't due early from being over weight) her tits will lose a lot of fat as well and will look deflated and very sagy. So what you will need to do is talk her into losing weight and getting healthier. Do it with her since let's be honest in a relationship where one is over weight the other partner could probably lose a couple pounds. If you bolth in it together it will be easier for her to stay on track and you getting in better shape holds her accountable as well. Tha last thing you going to need to do is set aside some money everymonth for a breast lift or if she wants implants to help fill her breasts back out. Make sure she knows you don't care what they look like your only doing it for her as a reward/present for all her hard work. Your welcome.

They will get smaller. My GF was overweight for years - had big fat tits. Lost a ton of weight and her boobs went empty/saggy. She's put a little more weight on recently and her boobs have perked up a bit

Attached: 4AE172B7-FE3E-4AEF-8D72-1540EF5EF867.jpg (1125x864, 717K)

Nice, keep 'em coming...

They will get smaller. Good luck getting her to lose weight, mine gained a lot, then lost some, but now wont go back down below 3 digits. I can only just barely get her to stay the same weight... sucks man.

Attached: 12A5D215-0A7C-4EB1-B0E5-6A021D7E3FA1.jpg (615x1138, 581K)

Hhhnnnnggg!

Attached: FC4D8A75-81DA-4C9C-90D1-A8E6BF8135FE.jpg (1125x1888, 1.19M)

moar pls :D

Hate to say it user but usually when girls loose weight it starts at the tits. I remeber one girl from college kept bitching to me about this. I finally told her that she should show me her tits before she lost 10 pounds.

Attached: 1565543063972m.jpg (683x1024, 85K)

Yeah and my girl has no butt so
I’m
Screwed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-12-38-41.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

Yeah, fortunately mine still has a big fat ass even after all the weight loss

Tits are the FIRST to go when a chubby girls loses weight

Does she do
Ass to mouth?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-12-38-49.png (1080x1920, 636K)

She has... not very often. She does love it in the ass though. I love that about her. She's quiet and shy and no-one would suspect how dirty she is in bed...

Yeah. Mine is loud mouthed and annoying

>I can only just barely get her to stay the same weight
Leave her. She'll be around 95lbs and toned within 6 months of you going.

They'll become floppy, like a deflated balloon. Her tits are great.
Post mor pics nudes or clothed

Keep her big OP. Is a little weight loss really worth sad droopy tits?

kek

They will get smaller.

My wife weighed over 300lbs and recently lost almost 100.

Honestly, her body is ruined. I definitely plan on paying for plastic surgery once she is done losing weight. Her big titties deflated into sad little bags, her stomach is just a giant slab of extra skin. Only advantage is her face looks much better now.

Once they get super-sized, love them like that or start saving for post-weight loss plastic surgery.

Different women store their fat differently. My wife gains most of the fat from 105 to 125 lbs on her tits then after that it goes to the belly and thighs with only a bit more going to the tits. Now after two pregnancies she's at 145 with a fair bit of belly but holy hell her tits were just heavy and huge after the second