Girlfriend is pissed at me
>major fight
>she tells me the most hurtful shit on purpose
> I strangle her, not seriously, like bdsm-esque strength
> For 3-4 seconds
> I release her when I realise she's spacing out
> She runs screaming
> It's been two.5 weeks
> She still doesn't want to see me, she says maybe I changed and won't be violent anymore but she still feels hurt and traumatic

What do, I'm so bored, and I miss being together, taking care of her and having gr8 s3x

Attached: images (29).jpg (311x162, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also how long do you think it might take before she comes back

Tell her it's your fetish

Attached: gggg.jpg (298x300, 18K)

Hopefully she stays away. It's only going to get worse.

She actually developped a bruise, it was like real hard bdsm. And her parents saw it. Now they avoid me. The situation is shit.

Yeah, I'd leave too. You're a pussy for putting your hands on anyone over words. If your ego is that fragile that words can provoke you into a physical exchange, you need to focus on yourself before you can be with anyone. Pussy.

Really?

How did you get a gf?

Bitch deserved it. Stay away from her, OP. She'll keep doing it

It wasn't just words. She really tried to break me for winning the argument. We've been fighting for weeks and I became so depressed. At the end of the argument, I told her "You're breaking me". I hoped she'd sympathise, or at least back off. But she answered "I can break you more". And I snapped.

Of course. What do you think will happen when you get furious for whatever reason, which is bound to happen. You damn near strangled the bitch over an argument.

Cómo se pronuncia
You should not continue. Sure in the next discussion you kill her. She fears you and nothing will ever be the same. Your parents don't trust you either. Find another way brother

And you want to be with her? You'll be better without her.

I get furious with her all the time.
She's lovely but her character is so unstable and provocative when she's pissed. But I take shit seriously thinking she's sincere.

I'm following therapy for emotion regulation since following day hitting her.

>>It wasn't just words.
>>"I can break you more". And I snapped.

So you snapped at words, exactly as I said in my first point. you're a fucking idiot.

Get help for your anger and stop trying to vindicate yourself, as soon as you escalate a verbal conflict in to a physical one you've lost. Go save some face and fix yourself before it happens again.

I just pointed out that it wasn't just words out of the blue that made me snap. But an escalation over weeks of bad treatments.

tell her that wouldnt have happened if she didnt say her stupid bitch words. im not even joking dont say it like i do quote unquote but explain to her that the only reason you freaked out is because she kept saying mean shit. this argument will not work at all if you never at any point told her to stop saying hurtful stuff but if you DID tell her to stop and she didnt listen then this entire fiasco is on her head. oh and be ready for the rebound argument because you can bet your ass she is plotting her defense excuses right now so be ready. its time to play lawyer with your bitch.

Don't work this hard at a gf/bf relationship. Move on.

So she hit you? She was physically abusive first?

I say first because you were physically abusing her too.

I made her go through a lot of shit too.
So I tried to stand the backlash.
Normally she's lovely.

rape her, show her how much worse it could be, then the last thing will seem tame.

It's what I did, but she's still scared.
And I added that I cannot justify violence in any circumstances. So now I'm taking therapy for my anger/ego problems.

You are better off just choking your own dick. Be happy you didn't get nailed for domestic abuse.

She was never physically abusive. And I get your point. Indeed, I was a pussy. I should have taken her words on my chin and just kicked her out of my place till she calmed down.

Yeah man, you should have.

But at least you're man enough to take my words on the chin and hopefully change as you go forward.

The best case if you can talk to her at all is probably just to explain why you reacted how you did and to apologise at how you reacted. The ball is in her court, if there's a future of you two together, it's her who decides it.

Ha... I hope we'd get solved out still. I'm going to therapy, making new friends/activities to have a more balanced life, lost weight (I'm not fat but losing weight to see the muscles more perfectly), etc. I'm doing everything I can to try appear more attractive.

>gr8 s3x
kys

It was a bait

I was treated badly by my ex-gf for near a year, I never thought to hit her once, go get some help fag

Thanks for the advice. It's what I did.
For two weeks she didn't talk to me, and yesterday finally she did online. But still extremely unstable, and now stopped talking again. It's so hard to wait.

This user should be a therapist because his advice is on point.

And this user is right as well, sounds like a manipulative bitch with her own issues.

Attached: 1563011702785.jpg (801x1024, 70K)

I think it partly comes from my education, I've always been hit whenever I was rude, so I have a really violent tendency when people are rude to me. In high school I strangled a classmate that didn't do his job in our workgroup and got rude about it. I was the leader and my grade depended on his work. I really have anger issues.

Thank you my guy, I'm actually hoping to study psychology to become a therapist once I'm over my own issues.

It's kinda hard to tell, 99% of the time she's really lovely and devoted, but when a fight starts she becomes overly rude and provocative. Are all chicks like that?

friend, I think you are a potential assassin. They have to treat your violent pathology immediately. What would happen if she did something bad to you, surely you would kill her.

Yeah I'm definetly happy about that. And I deeply regret my pussy reaction.

>i only bdsm choked her guys!!!

Ur a fucking piece of shit OP. I honestly hope shes smart enough to never talk or see u ever again from this point on. Once u get physical theres no going back it just gets worse. Do ur self a favor: go out and pick a fight with someone bigger and stronger than u and get ur ass fucking beat

I don't think so. Even when I get extremely angry, to the point of entering a physical exchange, I always measure the strength to make the person just lose control and shut off. I've never had killing intents towards anyone. I think my brain is just stuck in the ice ages, using strength in my arsenal to punish rude people

Fuck off you fucking plebbit fag. Sometimes you need to put a bitch in line.
you sound like a nigger

Actually after strangling her I realized how much I fucked up. So to understand the pain and trauma, and never repeat again, I strangled myself a dozen time. Each time enough to lose consciousness.

I'm Jewish, Ashkenazi

Angry ppl attract.
Like minded ppl attract. It's a law of the universe

>her character is so unstable and provocative
Yes the guy who strangled his gf because ABLOO BLOO SHE HURTED MY FEELINGS is so stable

Attached: (You).png (800x450, 359K)

Beta bitch

Way to not stand up for yourself. Fucking loser

Quit preaching like you know shit about social interaction, user

I stood a million arguments before hitting her. Each time she'd throw stupid hurtful shit at me when she's angry and I'd need to be stable to sort everything out. I snapped once.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x273, 945K)

Nah dude sounds like a bitch. Sounds likes she was looking for an excuse to get out. Pissing you to provoke a reaction thst she can use to stay away and end things.

Press your chin agains your palm, take your other hand and place it on top of your head and hold firmly

With one swift quick motion push your chin to one side and the top of your head to the other, that ought to fix your problems

this

No you're just a too much pussy to chimp out first on just words. Fuck words. Never use your fist first. Especially against women. Moreover it was your gf you nigger. She deserve to be mean for you being a worthless unemployed ape.

Fuck off faggot and kill yourself.

You are not in therapy. You're a faggot living with your mom.

>friend, I think you are a potential assassin

or he could work for a three letter agency save money buy a yacht and fuck bitches.
also cool dubs

Then you shouldn’t have Bojacked her

I dealt with those women before, she will keep telling you hurtful and true shit everyday, till you snap then you are the bad guy, its stressful as shit and drains you of every ounce of self confidence.

My bf did the same thing to me, but it was a serious as fuck choke out, I passed out, he said later he wanted to kill me. This is because I found out he was cheating on me. I stayed, and eventually he got sick of me and broke up with me.
Basically, user, you just gotta find a cunt as pathetic as me so you don't have to worry!

Attached: 1565147948720s.jpg (237x250, 8K)

itt fags larping as Anakin skywalker

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (534x343, 24K)

Attached: DD37BCCC-4AD8-4B6A-8A73-B577DFD52DE4.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Why not post the full thing for us to ponder? No one cares about your relationship issues man. This piece of art is beautiful, capturing emotion of true betrayal.

Domestic abuse is a serious issue and you are lucky to have gotten out

Which is too much. I've done something similar. I was on the receiving end of irrational anger, insults, and drunken rages. Then I did that. And it was wrong. I'm ashamed. It seems like you're admitting it was wrong but mitigating it at the same time. Dude, what you did was wrong and shameful. That you did it only once doesn't make it better. It doesn't mean you'll do it again, but you can't just say that and expect it to be true, even if you believe it. Keep seeking therapy. But don't be surprised if she doesn't feel safe. Even if you get together great when you're not fighting, that doesn't mean it will work out. A couple needs to be able to disagree without this kind of stuff. It doesn't matter how awesome things are when everything is good.

The fall of grace, the true betrayal.

Attached: Fallen_Angel_(Alexandre_Cabanel).jpg (1024x650, 139K)

You're a triggered faggot if you attack your girlfriend cause she hurt your little feelings.

I want a greentext of what she said to you

Maybe she deserved it. If a guy cheated would we react the same to a girl hitting him?

You crossed a line. Whatever you had or didn't have is gone.

it's called hitting below the belt.

I fucking hope so. Domestic violence is not okay and no one deserves it.

Domestic violence is an issue that effects both genders.
She got cheated on and he attacked her.
He fucked up then he attacked her.

Sounds like you suck, she sucks, and you both suck together. Maybe you're really happy most of the time. But it can't get like that. She's flying off the handle, being irrational and mean. And you losing your shit and being violent over words.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Sounds like she isn’t worth it.

>taking care of her
being this twisted

You sound like a bitch. Kys. Seriously kys. I hope she doesn't come back, you abusive little fuck.

how can something you didn't have be gone?

>Fucking stupid OP stay away.
>Feel lucky that she didn't press charges.
>Get new GF .
>make sure old gf and old gf friends never meet new gf, they will tell her this story and cockblock.

>>>>post nudez of old gf here we want to see them and she's not coming back.

Any chance he had to obtain it is now gone. Trust has been broken in a way that can never be repaired.

Yeah no shit you beta male. Girls want a MAN who can control his emotions. Get your fuckin life together kid.

Seriously OP post nudez so we can help you turn this loss into a win!!

Well op you fucked up. But it’s alright shit happens. Just be better than her. Show her fam you’re a better person. But also take a good look at yourself and figure out what you want. A lot of wishy washy shit coming out of you. If anything maybe she’s the toxic one and you just need to leave her. Fuck anyone here telling you you’re a bad person. Get on with it brother. Good luck

Oh, it gets better! He's treating it like it a great thing for us, still wants me around since we have two kids so I have to move to the city where this chick lives. AND live close to her place so he can live with her (he has no job btw) and he can still see his kids.
I wasted so much of my life with him and all he can say is that now I can find someone who will love me completely. Easy enough for a guy to say "just go find someone new", but I'm used goods with two kids. Who the fuck will want me?
Anyway thanks for reading my livejournal I'll stop derailing now

Attached: 1565303803666.png (500x375, 188K)

HAHAHHA!!! Stupid OP is stupid

We can see when you (the OP) posts idiot!!!

Attached: stupid OP.jpg (1894x116, 35K)

Kek nah get a court enforced restraining order
And limit access to kids. Move further away if possible (and if appealing) make his life hell in return. Easy to find someone better when the bar is set so low. Better yet. Someone better who the kids like more.

>but I'm used goods with two kids. Who the fuck will want me?
entirely true user, I wouldn't either granted I'm probably much younger. theres alot of betas out there that would. It's easy being a girl

Really lmaooo. I don’t remember posting

Hopefully she doesn't. Learn to walk away and control your anger instead of being an abusive piece of shit.

Also who hurt you?

B/ro you got caught!!!

>Nudez of the bitch (cause most likely she doesn't exist) or GTFO!

My girl frequently fantasizes about me physically attacking her, during fights. But I don't think I could try to hurt her, outside of sex, though I've gotten close. Perhaps you just need to seek out a girl with MILD daddy issues. The sex will probably be better, OP.

Attached: 20190813_132416.jpg (572x415, 115K)

gb2/a/.

Stop whining OP and post nudez