Ausfag here

Ausfag here.
Depression/suicide thread.
I’m having 1 1mg lorazepam with every premix scotch (had half a bottle before I cracked a can) just to numb the feelings until I run out of scotch.
(Not attempting suicide now)

Who else isn’t just battling depression but has made us their mind that suicide is now the best option?

8 years in the aus military, depression for over half of it due to ongoing deployments and nil debrief plus just trying to ‘man up’ because ‘men don’t have issues’.

Belittle the fuck out of me because I’m weak as piss, I’m already going to kill myself so your words don’t hurt. Just want to see who else out there is on their last breathes.

Attached: D948C888-BF05-4EF8-A82A-646C8236DBB5.jpg (2727x2045, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

veterantv.tv/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried weed

dont do it

Yes I suppose I have tried it but I personally don’t like it. I’m pro legalisation but have never enjoyed the encounters I’ve had with it myself.

Unit?

haha I read some of it in aus voice. Yall sound stupid suck a fart

Not RAA, senior service, don’t have units.

What ship then retard

Thanks mate, appreciate it

You in Perth Yea Forumsro?

Armidale, Childers, Broome and a few other ACPBs over the years plus Sydney FFG

No, WA though. Very remote.

And you fags call exercise deployments, you float around the south east pacific and visit islands, such a hard life.

Probably some dumb shit AB bosun that kept fucking up whenever you were alongside and got everyone confined to the ship

If you're gonna off yourself mate, at least claim it was due to a Centrelink debt or something

14 active deployments during the height of the acting governments ‘stop the boats policy’.

What you say has truth to it but not in this instance my dude. Not a Bosan, everybody has a role to play though.

Damn, I thought if you didn't bite on the deployments thing you would on the second part. I'm out of ideas

in australia you should have moclobemide available
(aurorix, manerix?)
that shit saved my life

Ausfag here who is also content on killing himself soon, or at least trying. Wish getting a gun was easier here so I could get it over with simply.

Goodluck to you my friend.

Attached: Russian_nature.jpg (1600x1200, 679K)

I’m not here to try and defend the reason I have depression, people have it far worse than myself but the fact is I do and i’m Not doing well with it.

I don’t care if you’re some currently serving pog in 3rar living your best life, one day you will learn compassion.

I just thought I’d chat with others not doing so well.

i was a super secret sniper assassing in the military too. people jsut don't understnat when you run a man through with you katana, your sole turns to rock, your blood to ice, your skind to ash, your hair to fire, and you become and broken deamon man that no one will ever understand. i'm saluting you for you service, may our blades never touch tips upon the battle field.

NT laws are the most relaxed. Apply for a licence, get a gun 30 days later if you meet the requirements.

Found the faggot.

you're not depressed, you're just a bitch, sorry

So that's how they keep the abbos in check up there

HA HA if only u knew the true death u be dealing with. i've killed hundreds, thousamds, millions, bitllions, trillions, of men much harder than you. i'm a true warrior, you certainly do not want to touch tips (sword tips not peepees) with me upon the field of battle

ive never done any military service and yet i dont feel a beta cuck, go tell!

I helped people, not once was I ever involved in a violent face to face conflict. I did however pull dying people out of the water, hold malnourished children, communicate with families that they are safe now, confront people who are so scared of someone in uniform only to tell them that I am here to help, I have food and water and will help them. The one time I joined a contingent off the coast of North Korea when they threatened to launch a nuke holds nothing compared to the look in someone’s eyes when they realise they aren’t going to die in an empty ocean.

So you don't have PTSD then or you do?

You're doing good shit and you're depressed because of it?

Yeh Depression, PTSD and anxiety now.
Never had any prior in my life.

Try shooting up a mosque

Not my thing in the slightest, whilst religion is the dirt beneath my feet I take mercy on the simple minds that let it lead their daily lives.

Can't you claim benefits and piss off somewhere nice overseas?

Yes and I have but the benefits aren’t that great, about $80,000 lump sum payout, they also offer a weekly rate but they calculate that to retirement age so it’s not even enough to wipe my ass per week. I’m thinking of chucking a $10,000 party with hookers and dividing the rest to my parents for funeral costs etc

I'm going to off myself as well, if I dont die before. I've been on opiates for 6 years.

I just want to try getting some more shit in my life straightened out before I go.

Self induced opiates or a trail of pharmaceuticals that went down the wrong road /bro/

Come on mate tomorrow is a new day and not all but some of us cunts eventually get better. It's a final solution but not your only one. Try see this shit out for as long as ya can. Try find ya self some decent mushrooms while the weather's still shitty.

Amerifat lurkin here, I put more of those lorazepams up my nostrils than you wanna know, beautiful manmade drug you got there mate. You can enjoy anything if you put your mind to it. I've lived in some pretty shite places and seen some things, and I can tell you that drug abuse isn't not the answer; I still do drugs every day. Just keep truckin Yea Forumsro, you might find more pleasure in dissassociatives since that's what you're approximating by using rum and Lorazepam together. Good luck anyhow, perhaps your pain may elude you where you more pervasive in your exhaustion of available remedies, rather than overuse of one particularly depressing combination; Try a couple grams of mushrooms and a rail or two of coke. I did and it worked out just fine. so far... I'm assuming your version of the VA has given you that loraz for "recovery" purposes... So perhaps you've also had access to therapy? I'm not usually one to push a doc onna dude, but if you haven't tried talking to one, better than to die having not explored the option; perhaps reaching out to us is therapy? I dunno still tripping pretty hard but I think that typed up alright.

Top kek

do DMT, force yourself to do 5 hits like your last chance at a happy unimaginable life depends on it. because it does dummy

Started off with a prescription from the doc. I experimented with them more. Quit twice and still do them again.

I've been dealing with depression for the past 10 years. Been living off of government assistance as a result. Only recently have I become suicidal, but I don't really want to kill myself.

I'm not gonna try to convince you not to do it (it might not be a bad idea), but you need to remember that happiness is hard work and suffering is easy.

If you murder yourself, make sure there's no way you're gonna survive.

Try going to hell Aviv and telling them you love the boys in black.

How are you only prescribed 1mg? My anti-depressants are 20mg, 1mg probably isn't doing shit if you're bigger than 100 pounds

Wow , just topping yourself without helping fix the muslim problem? you really are a failure and should defs an hero. WTF no wonder our country is gunna get fucking raped by china. all our soldiers so cucked they an hero with no cause or concern.

Listen man, I read you weren't that into drugs and that's good, last thing we need in Australia is another meth head but you need to try mushrooms, it won't kick your ass like LSD if you're not down with the idea of drugs but a trip could save your life.

Bro 20mg of ativan will drop a horse

I don't want you to do it user, but if you ultimately decide to commit suicide, consider maybe doing it in some interesting way, like jumping of a (very) high place.
If you do it correctly, you might have a final and interesting experience, and you will die before you can feel the pain of the impact.
Btw, you must choose a desolate location, you don't want to negatively interfere with randos lifes

I hear ya and you make sense, yes VA gave me those along with a bag of antidepressants. I had spent 3 months in hospital receiving therapies and what not from psychiatrists and nurses. 3 months of healthcare that hasn’t seemed to help my specific situation and I’ve lost all hope and I’m ok with that. I’ve accepted that life, the meaning of life, the universe and everything thing in it is so minuscule and irrelevant that me disappearing due to my head space and mind set won’t effect anything at all in the grander scheme of things.

You're not suicidal, you have crippling depression.

Been there done both shrooms and lsd for the sake of depression and nothing else. Both showed amazing improvements that lasted and just needed a ‘top up’ every now and then but our society states that those drugs are so dangerous and life ruining it makes it very difficult. Mind you I can go buy a litre of scotch a night and drink that. . . There’s something wrong with our laws.

Hey user can you at least not waste your life on just killing yourself. Think of something you hate in society and that is generally bad for everyone and put your life on the line to try and stop it.

Eg. ciggarettes are the cause of like 9/10 preventable deaths in Australia. Attempt to assassinate everyone at the head office of Australian tobacco(?) in Sydney. You’ll get shot to death by the coppers but you’ll become a martyr.

Attached: s1563449406514.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

That's it dude, you need to take those little improvements and hold on for dear fucking life because you're lucky to get even that far.

Man I'm so fucking with you on the depression I'm fucking inches away from getting out and its so fucking worth it.

How do I show you there's something worth struggling for

Because fuck free choice right?

Channel this will into a change you'd like to see, and the urge to end yourself should diminish with time. Otherwise, why waste the ride you're given? Anti-depressants are attempts to assuage things that the state cannot and will not take the time to understand. You should ride this one out OP, you're typing and alive and cogent which is more than I can say for a lot of fags out there. If you accept death anyway, than why not try to affect some real life effort (NOT that one kind) and become something that makes you wish to survive what you've taken in? Surely there must be something within your composition that yearns to unburden yourself from this rather than just give up or you wouldn't have come here amirite?

-Sincerely, your Amerifat friend

We're all on the same page here it seems

Attached: 1440222078342.gif (273x415, 874K)

Plz shoot up a mosque.. With a little training I know you can out do Brenton Tarrant.

Same here. I look around and people who have had it far worse in life than me are doing better. And I'm lying here in bed all day. Got drunk last night, stuck a pin through my skin, listened to music. Now it's 1528hrs and I'm in bed.

Only have 4x1mg lorazepam left.

Fuck this shit piece of life.

Forgot to ad image.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-152711_Gallery.jpg (1438x1915, 1.26M)

Man, you just need a friend

How much XP you got with drugs? Knowing what to look for can make being depressed nice and spicy beanburger compared to no drugs and depressed. Order Etizolam off of Intas, they'll ship to ausfags, I can get like 250 1mg tabs for 67$ shipped to my doorstep (or a proxy) Pretty sure Intas hasn't got any problems delivering in the land down under... it's technically a "health supplement" yeah right haha fuck

Attached: happyswedes.jpg (750x914, 61K)

if you wheren't 3500 miles away I'd fuckin give you something jeez

Personally, I've never had depression (at least I don't think so). But I do have a good rule that could help you keep your head on right: Since you are living, you currently have potential to do anything. Understandably you may be limited to damage control right now, but you have the potential to do everything from recovering to being the ruler of a sovereign country. On the flipside, it seems like a waste to kill yourself because of the aforementioned potential that comes with living. In short, there is no reason to kill yourself right now (or ever) because you still have a pulse and therefore potential. It also might help to focus that potential on something, like going out for a walk or volunteering for charity.

Also, I'm not a vet myself but I think you might like this:
veterantv.tv/
Made by veterans for veterans. Might just make you laugh.

Just hang in there and live for something.