Cuckolding stories. Tell us what your women did

Cuckolding stories. Tell us what your women did.

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Ex got fucked by multiple guys while she was passed out drunk several times. She still has no idea that she hasn’t had sex with 6 guys like she thinks, in reality it’s probably between 15-20.

Well.. that sounds just like she was straight up raped.

GF dumped me after cheating on me at a party. I took her back after a break. Still see the dude around campus

I don't consider it cuckolding if I'm not there and she gets paid well for it

I have had a MMF threesome that consisted of me holding my gfs hands while she fucked someone else. It got cut short so i never got to fuck her

Yeah this: I don’t like that and I don’t want to jack off anymore so thanks for that.

At a party with most of my guy friends in the kitchen. We’re all drunk and doing lines. She asks if I want to do one off her ass. Gets on top of the marble kitchen island and let’s me do it. Then asks my buddy if he wants one I’m looking at her like wtf.

Sorry user, that's being a cuck with extra steps

Gf in high school took a shower with another girl and 2 guys we both knew at a house party.I could hear everything from the bedroom and saw the 'evidence' afterwards that they'd been doing a lot more than washing each other.

But she gets paid so well and I'm not jealous of any of them

You just layed there and listened?

Did she know that you were awake and could hear?

That's hot af

Fucked 5 guys at once. Me and 4 others

I wasn't nearly confident enough to join in. She thought I was asleep.

Did he? Tell me moar.

Attached: panu.jpg (515x342, 50K)

Damn you cucked yourself. Did you at least think it was hot and rub one out or did you just lay there sad and beta like

Shared a tent with my ex and my friend after a big house party, drunk as fuck. Woke up to hearing my girl giving my friend a blowjob at about 3 in the morning. Found it hot so didn't stop it. In the morning I asked her and she seemed shocked and said she wouldn't believe it wasn't me she blew

Used to offer my ex gf a mmf threesome all the time for her birthday, trying to be a cool, hip bf. She was never into it and would always say she only ever wanted me. She eventually relented, reluctantly and I organised a day in a hotel with a hot young guy id chatted to in a local chatroom.

All went well, she had fun and was very attentive to both of us. Unbeknownst to them I had a hidden cam set up to record it as she was dead set against me filming this and said it was a one off.

As we were lying chilling after, i said id go down to bar and bring up a few drinks in the knowledge they were being secretly filmed to see if they would do anything else while I was away.

I came back after 20 minutes and he was dressed and my gf was showering and we all left soon after never to see each other again.

I could barely contain myself waiting to get home and check out the rest of the video while I was away to see what they had done together, thinking they may have fucked some more...

Nope, they discussed swapping numbers to keep meeting and fucking in private, kissed for a while before deciding to start getting ready to leave so they could see each other alone later that night.

She eventually left me for him and they are now married with a kid.

Sad and jealous. She joined me naked on the bed afterwards though

You deserve it. You continuously pressured her into being with another man and you got what you wanted. Also betraying her trust by setting up a camera was a scumbag move. This is just a bad boyfriend story.

Damn. Well, nice work on the matchmaking!

Great job you dingus

I hate this story. When was the next time she initiated with you after that

The next morning, which is when I got to see physical proof of what she'd been doing. She couldn't really deny it after that.

Listen to fucking Whitey McKnight over here. Behave yersel.

I've been flirting with my coworker for about a year but was too big of a pussy to make a move until about 4 months ago. Now things are good between us and we've hooked up a couple times but about a week ago I got her to admit she had sex with a giant muscular black man she met while at a bar with her friend. She's been reluctant to give details but she said it was a bad experience overall but did admit he had a huge dick. She hasnt told me when this was but i get the feeling it was right before we started getting together.

She also watched the friend she went to the bar with fuck a giant black dick back in january but she told me about that when it happened and i assume that's when she got the idea of fucking one instilled in her head.

I'm still happy with her, but it has been hard to get the idea of her getting fucked by a big black guy out of my head. She's a recently divorced older white woman with a huge ass and honestly I think how much of a stereotype the whole situation is is what bugs me more than anything. Ah well...

Nothing. And that’s probably for the best. Although this is a huge fantasy of mine. Anybody wanna talk about it on kik?

What proof?

Made out at a Party with another guy while i was standing Next to them.
I told her its emberassing in Front of those people and they left together

Cum, basically. And not my own.

Where was it?

Inside her. Only came out when we started messing around, although I suspect that's also what some wetness on the bed was that appeared during the night.

Nice, did you lick it out of her?

No, I was grossed out enough getting it all over my dick.

How do you feel about it now?

I still feel the same jealousy I felt then, and being mad at myself for not joining in with them. Angry at her too, more for not inviting me than for fucking those guys behind my back.

My ex once came home to me full of another man's cum. She only told me later and swore that she just wasn't thinking.

But she jumped me in the shower and I ended up unknowingly eating his load out of her. What's worse is that she had left me once for him, said she changed her mind and wanted me again. Then she did that shit.

Picture related

Attached: FB_IMG_1565707058404.jpg (479x475, 30K)

Did you yeet her?

Kek Plus ultra cucking

Attached: EC8AD1F9-1F84-4551-855B-1E536376B69C.jpg (766x768, 77K)

Lol Yea Forumsro just yeet her and don’t look back

Attached: B83D0A78-8B18-45C9-888C-A5CA978FABA3.jpg (320x250, 13K)

We are both married to different people now. But I'm left with a major cucking fetish. I want to see my current wife ride a bigger cock. I'm only just average size and have had some ED due to diabetes.

Did you love her? Want to get married and have kids? Or was she just a fling to you

Damn did u confront her about the evidence on video?

Hosting a party. Getting late, everyone leaves except two guys who happen to be a gay couple. I consider myself to be straight/curious. I've had thoughts before but never acted upon them.

Night continues, eventually we're playing "strip-whatever the fuck game it was" and we all get naked.

One guy gets off the couch and between his bf legs and starts giving him head. I proceed to get between my gfs legs and give her head.

After a few mins I hear "let's switch" from my gf. Im thinking ok now my gf will be giving me head. Nooooo. Instead, now both guys are sitting on the couch with me and my gf between their legs. I fight back at this point, "no, theres no way this is happening, I'm not gay", etc. Gf eventually "convinces" me, tells me she wants to watch me suck a cock.

After awhile, being wrapped up in blowing cock and all my senses focused on it, I start to hear what sounds like ass slapping on skin. Sure enough, I look over and my gf is now riding "gay" cock. Bareback. No condom. I bug out, "this is too much", but secretly am even more turned on now. I make my way over to them and start fucklicking her pussy and his balls. He lasts only a couple minutes before pulling out and shoots all over me.

"Who's next?" says my gf. "Me!" says other gay guy. "Except I want (insert my name)'s ass." I try to deny him but deep down I know I've always wanted to bottom. I've played with my ass before and know it feels good. Again, gf "convinces" me. He works his cock into me. Laying on my back, prostate getting rocked, with both my gf and other guy working my cock, I explode. Shortly after he pulls out and shoots all over me. Now with three loads on me I suggest we all take a shower. My gf points out that she hasn't cum yet. I immediately drop to my knees and service her. While I'm doing so she plays with both guys cocks. So hot.

An hour later we do it all over again.

Tl;dr - my gf cucked me into a foursome with two gay guys and I gave head and got fucked for the first time.

Very hot if true.

>Tell us what your women did
She was a virgin when we met and was curious, so asked me if she could fuck a guy from her work when he hit on her.

I said yes and so she went to his place and fucked him (I wasn't there). She came home, feeling a little guilty as she enjoyed herself, and fucked me as well.

A little while back my gf spends the night with two of her girlfriends, one of which I know has been a bit handsy with her before.

I speak to her in the afternoon and she said it was a heavy night but fun. Catch up with her in a couple of days and she says that things got a bit out of hand with the other two girls, but she doesn't want to talk about it. I push her a bit and it turns out that they were high and drunk, and started complimenting each other's bodies. then they started comparing asses and tits, then they started fully playing around with each other and it ends up with her sitting on her friends face with she has her nipples sucked by the the other one.

She then tells me that she has done this before with a couple of her other female friends too, and in the passed done a whole lot more, with guys and girls. I'm sure there's more she isn't telling me.

Make's me totally diamonds tbh.

pic related, my gf.

Attached: IMG-20161230-WA0005.jpg (1200x1600, 147K)

Still with her? Did she ever do it again?

>Still with her?
Yep
>Did she ever do it again?
No. She seemed to have satisfied her curiosity. These days she definitely seems to regret she was thinking with her pussy. I wouldn't have had a problem if she'd wanted to do it again, unless it became too regular a thing

Was he bigger than you or better in bed? Did you ever get any specifics?

My gf attends organized group sex parties once or twice a month. They're much more suited to women, and the men sound like they're very successful types, and what my gf rates as 10s.
I've yet to join her but I hear the details each time.

When we were dating in college my sorority girl wife wound up going to a social with a fraternity that was downtown and required a bus ride to get there.

When they got back at close to 3am, I picked her up from the fraternity house. She was upset but also very drunk and said some guy had gotten handsy with her on the bus, so I took her back to my place and calmed her down and she wind up telling me the whole story.

Getting progressively less upset, she described, how this "big" guy grabbed the seat next to her and then persistently started rubbing up her legs eventually going up her skirt, over her protests mentioning she had a boyfriend. He was going higher and higher until he finally had his hand pressed against her. To try and stop him, she crossed her legs and wound up just trapping his hand there, which then led to him grinding it back and forth against her clit.

She mentioning she had a boyfriend again and reopened her legs thinking he'd stop. He took it as her spreading her legs for him, said he didn't care if she had a boyfriend and proceeded to start fingering her on the crowded bus.

In my bed she was no longer upset and if anything seemed extremely turned on, showing me exactly how he was touching and then fingering her, even taking off her panties giving me a clear view of her dripping wet, swollen pussy.

Essentially, she gave into it completely and spent the better part of the remaining half an hour of the bus ride letting him finger her.

This devolved into her drunkenly masturbating in front of me while talking about him, telling me how he said he was going to fuck her, at one point even telling me that "He definitely knew what he was doing."

I was in shock but was getting hard as a rock watching her until she finally passed out. I hadn't touched her since this seemed like it was a sexual assault story at the start, so I went to my bathroom to jerk off in a mix of awe a lot of fear as to what this guy in a rival fraternity had done with her.

Kill yourselves LARPing faggots.

>Did you ever get any specifics?
Yes. She told me all about what happened - part of the deal. He had no idea that I knew what was going on. I think he thought he was the office Lothario seducing young married women - little did he know he was being used
>Was he bigger than you
Longer but not as thick
>or better in bed?
Well, that's tricky. He made her cum a couple of times, but then so do I (she is multi-orgasmic) She had the excitement of being pursued and lusted after, being undressed by a different man, having a strange cock for the first time in a strange bed and fucked by a different guy with a different body. Plus she was as nervous as hell, which added to the excitement. So she had a good time (which I was happy about). So that one time was probably pretty memorable. One downside was he seemed to prefer doggy, which my wife is OK with but it's not her favourite. She would rather have ridden him, plus a bit of missionary but, being a little new to fucking other guys and wanting him to like her, she let him lead

(cont)
Forgot to add: there was another advantage for her in fucking him as she's about 5'4" (1.46m) and I'm 6' 3.5" (1.92m) whereas he was only a few inches taller than she was, so she could kiss him standing and be similar size in bed

GF, now wife was fucked by multiple guys at a pool party in college. Party started winding down and only about a dozen people were left. One couple started making out and undressing in front of everyone. She got turned on and we started to do the same. I had her bent over and she took the closest guy and started sucking his dick.

Another picture of this one. Bitch broke my heart and left me wanting to he cucked.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565710131021.jpg (1435x1440, 134K)

Any more to this story?

Ya man. Next time I went to the washroom and came back she was on the counter lying on her back

there's a 49 year old milf down he street from me
about once a month i dump a huge load in her
she brings it home to her hubby, who eat her out and then gets sloppy seconds

they are both really into this.

Well the next day she either didn't remember telling me all that, or pretended to, and when I started to hint around she implied that it hadn't gone too far. I wasn't sure if she really didn't remember or not but decided to drop it.

However, it came up again a while after that and I told her everything she had told me. She was in shock that she had come back to my place and done that, but it did also jog her memory and she admitted that all of it was true.

She was very embarrassed about the fact that, not only did she let that guy finger her and like it, but that she literally masturbated in front of me about it. Especially when I told her the "He definitely knew what he was doing" line. But she owned it, and started teasingly referring to herself as my slutty little girlfriend, but then said that she supposed she was actually that guy and that other fraternity's slut that particular night.

Once I admitted to the jerking off in my bathroom part, she was HIGHLY amused and got even more teasing about it, joking that I was doing it through my tears, and rubbing in how intimidated I was knowing what this "big" guy in the other fraternity did.

Then she started saying she did want him to fuck her, that she probably wished he was there that night to do it in my bed, and teasing that, who knows what happened at the frat house before I picked her up (though later making it very clear nothing did).

To this day, she likes to tease me with the "He definitely knew what he was doing line", and actually will very often wear snake skin print stuff to rub it in, since she was wearing a snake skin skirt when he fingered her on the bus.

do you have discord?

No, but I do have kik, why?

That isn't a threesome, that's being cucked.

i'd love to hear more about her, i can't get kik, could you set up a discord? you can do it in your browser without signing up, only takes a few seconds

just found my gf of 4+ years that is away at college is cheating on me with a black guy.
KIK: nauticalwaves98

Attached: KatieBW.png (723x1167, 567K)

Isn't discord an audio thing? Why can't you get kik, it's just an app on the phone.

Elaborate

you can DM chat on discord as well, and i can't get it cus windows phones don't have it on the appstore

So, she just did it? No question.. didn't run it by you? How did you find out?

Not really a cuck story but the first time I met my wife I had a MFM threesome with her and my roommate.

Okay, I got it. Give me your name or server or whatever.

Sad edition

> dating girl of my dreams, 5 years
> high school sweetheart
> start doing mmf and mff threesomes to spice it up
> lots of fun at first
> eventually she loses interest in most sex acts involving only the two of us
> starts talking about playing on her own, she wants a free pass, basically cuck shit
> be extremely resistant, fight about it for days
> reluctantly agree when she gives me the ultimatum because I love her and am afraid of life alone
> actually living the hell that you all fantasize about

It’s not fun. Leave the cuck shit as a fantasy.

GF sucked her bosses dick off while I was on a business trip.
Came home and cried like a baby.

Eventually my colleagues at work found out about her cheating on me and about my cuckold tumblr.

Couldn't stop thinking about the bullying I experienced at work and ended up in psychiatry ward diagnosed with psychosis..

RumiNeeder#0642

Are you STILL doing it? Has she fucked in front of you? Emasculated you on purpose?

Was he invited to the wedding?

I wanna degrade your family members (little sisters and cousins) and gfs, kik me at m1211111111 for a brutal wwyd

It’s still happening, yeah. She doesn’t do anything in front of me. I actually have very little involvement in the situation overall. The only positive is that our sex life has rebounded somewhat since it started happening. But yeah I’m depressed as fuck and mentally struggle with my limited options 24/7.

The jealousy, heartbreak and humiliation are major turn ons for me. Some wires got crossed, somewhere.

Have you told her how you feel? That it hurts you?

I can't believe that horrifically unattractive cow could find more than one guy who could actually get it up for her.

> my cuckold tumblr

Attached: 60D4DB55-305C-4DAF-A588-A3977FCEC2B6.jpg (596x628, 44K)

thats not cuck at all thats pimpin. unless he doesnt get the money

>RumiNeeder#0642

I need to give you a link to join it but it won't let me post it discord dot gg slash 3ZPwqd

My ex gf with me and another dude. Wild night.

Attached: 2EB72A12-EE62-4193-B27A-13346F5CA521.jpg (828x1357, 341K)

Nice edgelording. Lol
She is attractive. But a bitch

Who is in her pussy in that pic?

more

no, user was right, that is one fugly grill

The other dude

Every once and a while the fighting and arguing will start up again. She knows that I hate it, but every time she’s able to make me feel like I’m the one being selfish and inconsiderate by trying to reel her in. At the end of the day my choices are to accept it, or to lose the love of my life and be alone. 90% of the time our relationship is normal, and mostly enjoyable. So I just deal with it.

If you actually love her, it’s not worth it man. Don’t even plant the seed. Jerk off to whatever you need to get it out of your system.

Call me next time, I'll have a go at your used up wife.

Sameguy

What would she say if you fucked other women?

We still do MFF threesomes from time to time. But we’ve never discussed turning the tables. I have no interest in doing that and she knows it.

That's fucked up. She's just cheating on you.

Different guy from above with the same opinion. Pic related, let the whale go free.

Attached: large_5Os6y44EBABDl55oM6Fu3g1bCsU.jpg (400x600, 68K)

newfag

Nice trips. Also yep, but when one girl is all you’ve known, and is your only emotional rock in the world - they can get away with a lot of fucked up shit.

My wife and I went to Thailand two years ago on vacation. Everyone we know thinks it was just a romantic getaway in a tropical location. Which it was, but also used it to explore sex outside our theretofore monogamous relationship. Had a FMF threesome in Bangkok with a bargirl, had a MFMMM experience with three australians in Phuket, and had a MFT threesome with a ladyboy/kathoey when we got back to Bangkok, and another FMF threesome with a hired bargirl the night before we went back home.

Dude, she's heinous.Instead of crying like a little bitch you should be praising Jesus Allah Buddha Jehovah and Vishnu that you're finally free.

Yes. But we don't associate with him anymore. He got married to some Bible thumping twat that nobody can stand and she's turned him into one. He actually called me one day to apologise for the times he had participated in threesome's with us. Then he tried to tell me the lifestyle my wife and I are in (swinging) is sinful and we should repent.

A once good friend lost.

On what planet is Shamu considered attractive?!?!

How do you know if she doesn't know? And are you aware that's rape?

show benis

I've been here longer than you, stupid

I'm the bull for a couple in an "open" relationship. In reality, the guy is not getting laid with anyone else. I don't think I have any particularly crazy stories, but I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has if you'd like the perspective from the opposite angle.