I choose you rekt bread go

I choose you rekt bread go

Attached: 1529734237439.gif (444x287, 2M)

that's Tyson Fury so he still ended up winning the fight

Attached: 1558953431226.webm (480x360, 704K)

Attached: firedance.webm (720x480, 1.7M)

Attached: seatbelts are optional.webm (992x560, 921K)

Attached: waitforit-chinaedition.webm (640x368, 1.36M)

Attached: somuchfun.webm (720x408, 1.83M)

Ha what an idiot, he sure saw a lot of fast and furious movies.

Attached: just china.webm (402x254, 691K)

Attached: yahoo.webm (192x240, 687K)

Attached: hereigo.webm (480x872, 878K)

Attached: bautism.webm (232x600, 1.25M)

Attached: girly things.webm (476x266, 766K)

Attached: back to home.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

Attached: yoga pants.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

why bother pushing the eject button

lol.. when they are not toasted enough.
or in reverse

Hehehe

bump

Attached: game over.gif (254x178, 1.91M)

Attached: lol.webm (720x494, 1.83M)

Attached: rip cat.webm (406x720, 1.36M)

Attached: fight.webm (352x640, 1.07M)

Attached: lava 100%realno fake... lol.webm (296x296, 1.73M)

Its a fake but a damn good one!

>a damn good one

His legs burn down to bone instantly, but the bones aren't charred

He can still move his legs afterwards.

He definitely would have died from this almost immediately after it started happening.

His entire body would have been lighting on fire if he were that close to lava (assuming that's supposed to be lava)

If it is lava, it's way too fluid. If it's supposed to be some kind of burning oil or fuel, well, I'll just say that's not what gasoline looks like when it ignites.

The camera tracking in the video used for the effects is pretty good for the guy in gree, but you can tell the guy standing behind him is jiggling.

This is a terrible fake for a lot of reasons sorry

still reddit spacing about I see loser

I love how you're so new that you don't realize that's been going on longer than reddit

Obviously you fucking brainlet.
I love how you're so new I can recgonise you in multiple threads.

How autistic do you have to be to explain in detail why a purposefully fake looking joke clip is fake. Do you actually have aspergers?

I'm only in this thread right now, so you're probably just one of those paranoid idiots that thinks he knows everything, either way your shitty fake was shitty, deal with it.

Because he said it looked real and I went to school for this. Why are you so mad about it?

Attached: 1549140796885.png (680x680, 124K)

God you are SO fucking mad about this. How is that even possible? Did you make the shitty fake or something?

Read the name of the gif, you fucking moron, thats the joke.
You dont need to go to uni for VFX to know that video is fake. Go be autistic somewhere else.

Bitch about it more

Be an overbearing autist on reddit more, oh wait you literally cant.

Shop spotting school isn't real

I have a few hours before work if you wanna cry about it some more

Fucken plot twist

Is it that time of the month, bitch boy?

christ you can tell its summer, next you'll be saying 'who hurt you?'

AW COME ON! He's using cheat codes!

Since being pedantic obviously triggers you faggots:

The school was for visual effects, you go to a school like this to learn how to create them yourself, and in the process of learning how to create them, you learn to spot flaws. These include bad lighting, poor camera tracking, unrealistic physics, etc.

(some more spacing for good measure)

You don't use photoshop to create those effects unless it's a texture file, and I use blender for that anyway.

I don't think you have enough friends to get hurt by them

Yeah yeah great, I got a BA in game art and a masters in concept art for VFX and I wouldnt be caught dead using blender. You sound like an amateur faggot who did a college course and has to watch youtube tutorials for everything he does. No one needs a fucking degree to determine whats fake about that clip.

that clip was done in houdini and no one uses photoshop for textures anymore loser.

kek

I can tell by the pixels, and seeing quite a few shops in my time
You had to go to school for that?
How much did that cost you?

The flimsy way he throws out a description of his studies it was some shitty part time college course.

>throwing out your credentials to argue against a troll post

Keep going dude, like I said, I have HOURS to kill watching you retards get angry and tell me what's what.

Also
>ba in game art
>masters in concept art
>pic related

Attached: twoworthlessdegrees.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

He asked why I cared and I said it was because I went to school for it. Don't you think you're obsessing about this a bit much?

You missed a reddit space, sicne you have so much time, why dont you break down point by point why they're worthless? Make sure you put spaces in-between. Pic related is it real?

Attached: YApgcot.jpg (896x772, 154K)

and nothing of value was lost

this got me in a ylyl thread the other day

I may have been hasty calling them worthless,

but they aren't exactly relevant to the argument.

Creating content for a video game is different beast than for a video or a movie.

The poly flow is different, the rigging is different, the displacement maps matter way more.

You can't get away with shitty geometry the way you can in something that isn't going to be rendered real time.

Though I'm telling you things you already know, but in knowing these things you also already know it has nothing to do with the video we're talking about.

A masters in concept art for vfx? That's about as vague as you can be unless you're really just the guy that draws the picture other people create real assets based on.

I'm assuming it's more than that though, otherwise why a masters?

How often in the course of you utilizing your ba and masters degrees to you use camera trackers to composite 3d effects into video?

How often do you composite things into video at all?

Just sayin'... Someone says something looks great, I point out why it doesn't because I'm bored before work and it's what I went to school for, so why not, and then all of you two samefagging retards get so fucking mad that you literally can't shut the fuck up about it.

And I'm the one with the autism?

I mean the first post was genuine but I'm honestly just posting to see how long it takes for you people to run out of steam. It's like waiting out a little kid throwing a tantrum.

I didn't ask why you cared faggot

why are Indians so stupid?
is it because you shit in the streets?
fucking dirty animals.

You're right it was this
And that's when I said it was because I went to school for it. All cleared up now or are you still confused about why I'd post the response I did?

The pipeline for game assets and vfx assets is almost identical, poly count isnt an issue these days.
Rigging is identical what are you talking about, PBR shaders are the same in both mediums
MA - concept art for VFX = Matte painting
Compositing, we did quite a lot, we used motion capture and green rooms and had to make them indistinguishable.

Sounds to me that you're relying on buzzwords you heard in youtube tutorials to argue a lot of this.

No read it back, no one asked why you cared at all. You're the most self absorbed faggot I've talked to all week. Dunning Kruger eat your heart out.

>And I'm the one with the autism?
Yes

That asked if you are autistic, not why you cared
You have answered the question quite thoroughly now

>ror no death on way to work today?
>i fix beb bep!

Sounds like you're projecting your youtube tutorial habit onto me.

Also, I'm not the one using buzzwords. I was asking you about what you actually DO with your degrees. If you honestly think that asking if you do camera tracking is using a buzzword then I can say the same thing about 90% of the terms you toss into your posts. Isn't that kind of pointless? It's pretty obvious we've gotten to the stage where you no longer have a point to make but you still want to talk shit. Fine, I still have time.

You're right I interpolated that meaning from it. Wouldn't you? Also, I don't think you understand what the dunning kruger effect is, which is pretty ironic.

see
No I'm not autistic, but when someone asks if you are autistic for responding to something, the implication is that you only care because you're autistic. So I felt like I should explain why I care. Do you disagree?

I think the point all along was you being autistic
Pls stop, you've proven it already

The implication is that you have autism
You were unable to grasp that because you have autism

You faggots derailed a thread and have been bitching about this shit for the last hour. You are definitely the autistic ones. It's like it just pisses you off too much and you can't let it go. Same thing with autistic kids. They just get fucking MAD about something someone says or does. By all means though, keep going, I know you can't stop.

I'm a 2D/3D environment artist. I was refering to you mentioning polyflow which isnt a real term and talking about displacement maps when you meant normal maps. Camera tracking is like 2 week of one module, its not some massive specialty. Its beginner shit.

I was the one who originally asked if you were autistic by the way.

Now we know, and knowing is half the battle.

It didn't ask IF you were autistic
It asked HOW autistic
The answer is very

>autistic rage engaged

kek look at this retarded autist, no ones listening to his explanations to why videos are fake. kek

The reddit spacing in this was a hidden reference btw

>They just get fucking MAD about something someone says or does.
Which is exactly what you have been doing
You keep responding to being called autistic with blogposts nobody cares about
Because you have autism

Takes pure autism to fit so much irony in one post

>I know you can't stop
No brakes on the tard train

The way you talk so obliviously to how stereotypical aspergers nerd you sound is astounding

This is a fantastic rekt thread. Thanks to all anons for keeping the focus on high quality videos and not on stupid arguments.

So what hurt more?
Pulling your hair, or stamping your feet?

The assburger rekt himself
This thread is great

Nigger loses it's shock value when white thrash behaves like the Bud Light from their mom's tits finally affected them. Call of Duty became this generation's dreams and hopes - mass shooters included- because being called "a college kid" finally got to this population of retards. 20 year old's being called "kids" in college. Stay retarded 'Meritards.

The focus is on a stupid person, you're the only one arguing

You've never heard someone say polyflow in reference to the geometry of their model? Okay then, but it sounds like you're just trying to argue semantics now. I guess it makes sense if you do mostly environmental stuff instead of actual characters where facial animations are going to matter later.

Also you're right, I forgot games don't really use displacement maps. Again, I don't work on games, I mostly create, rig, and animate things to be used in comps later, texture work isn't my specialty, which is why I only have blender for it. If you're gonna harp on that point more though feel free.

Also, again, you're the video game expert here, but I'm pretty sure I can get away with using a way shittier rig for a lot of the things I do than you can, which is why I said it's different for you. Rigs for models in games need to actually be functional, I can just macguyver something together in 2 mins and if it looks good in the final render it's all that really matters. Not to say that I only ever do shitty rigging jobs, just that you can.

Then you're pretending I said camera tracking is a specialization so that you can argue it isn't. Why not argue against a point I'm actually making instead of one I'm not?

So many (you) proving that you people can, in fact, not stop.

Attached: 1231.jpg (350x466, 48K)

shut your semen puking dick sucking mouth faggot

people here dox nine-year-olds when they get mad

Now days this site is purely edgy 9year olds

Multiple people pointing out retardation is not the same as one poster repeatedly posting autistic rants

>But officer, I clearly didn't have time to break!

what a shitty death

Does insurance covers autism?

not a single bait picture in the entire thread, just one bad troll was all it took

>where's the money lebowski?

nerve gas

Can't spell "'Meritard" without "Merit"

bumpity

Attached: oh fuck you.webm (960x1702, 1.93M)

bump

Attached: supaida.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

just passing by

Attached: 4chan anon basement.gif (500x270, 997K)