Jewcasso dude, prove you got a priceless antique in your garage

Jewcasso dude, prove you got a priceless antique in your garage.

Attached: jews-ultra-orthodox-blow.si.jpg (690x388, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myswitzerland.com/en-gb/experiences/cities-culture/art-culture/art/seated-harlequin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suspect it was Hebrew trickery.

He already posted it, it's a ratty reprint. Probably bought by his lying grandmother well after the fact, lol.

Well that's why I made this thread, at his request, so he can come and timestamp it and prove it's real

Any particular thing you want drawn? Like I'll do a timestamp, but anything in particular you want me to do to prove facts?

It's painted on cork which was common back then. Learn some history faggot.

I never said anything about the media you tard, it's clearly not an original. They still print on cork today, you fuckwit, I'd have the same credibility going and buying one right now.

Show us the picture with timestamp, and take the back off and show us what's under there, and what it's painted on

Then show us the lampshade made from your granny's dried snatch.

Sorry had to go up into the attic and finding pen and paper. Didn't mean to take so long.

Attached: 39476B6D-F30A-43C4-ADCF-634B86B18400.jpg (2048x1639, 573K)

Here's another of the front.

Attached: 5A95EB1B-510F-4BAD-9721-1AEE31E0481B.jpg (1536x2150, 819K)

I don't like touching it as the paint has a tendency to smear.

We need an art expert in here, stat!

What do you know about it?

Okay now I'm getting out of this dusty attic.

Attached: 96E448B0-C904-4A84-BCDB-2FC247E255DE.jpg (1536x2150, 1002K)

Looks like a shop, I can tell by some of the pixels and having seen quite a few in my day.

All I know is that it's old, my great grandmother passed it down on my mother's side of the family and it ended up in my possession as I was the first born. It was taken from dacow and given back to her. I have the shroud she used to keep it in on the boat trip over and the original Ellis island documents. I'll find them at some point and post them in a thread at some point.

What was the name of da cow?

As you can see on her arm, the paint comes off with the slightest touch so I just prefer to leave it up here out of sunlight etc.

Dacow the German prison camp.

pretty interesting desu
you should give it to a good museum and see what they have to say about it.
also how old are you?

Duuuude find them now that sounds interesting as fuck.

Who told you about its history?

The man's name was Jacinto Salvado. He was a friend of Pablo Picasso. A friend who lived in Zurich who helped people escape dacow. Op if that's real it's worth millions... It's priceless. It went missing at the end of WW2...

Weird name for a cow. Did she ever give you any info on this cow? Maybe he knows more about the painting.

Who was this cow that had people running for their lives ca. 1940?

There's reprints all over the internet but it's been missing from the French Picasso museum since 1943...

I have a shoe box of foreskins?

Im worried they'll try to rob my foreskins...

I'm 35. I contacted a museum in NYC about it. I need to meet some woman about it. I might just donate it. I'm not hurting for money.

>im not hurting for money
so you are not a jew?
LOL I JUST TROLLED YA EPIC Yea Forums STYLE HAHA

Dachau

Also it's not cork it's balsa wood, it was very cheap in 1923 canvas was used only for the best paintings. The more common wood would have been preferred if he were painting it for sale or a gallery he didn't care that much if it got destroyed.

I have to go through my older disks for the scans today I suppose.

Attached: 44DE1A6B-E224-4EF0-9612-0B9FC4117159.gif (358x600, 147K)

My grandmother is the little girl on the left.

>END THEIR CHILDREN

The history was told to my grandmother by my great grandmother pictured above. I'll look later I have a picture of the tattoo on the wrist of my great grandmother. A serial number with her due date of death and camp name. It's in a stack of disks. I need to go clean my parents attic out, my father died so I need to get his shit out of there for my mom anyhow. There's all sorts of pictures most of them of the fun times, old black and white slides, old teffifon player that had music on it... Might make a YouTube video about all of it.

Laugh all you want the bloodline lives on. I got my jersey Jew exgirlfriend pregnant. I'm still paying child support on it lol

Oh wow I never saw that before. Holy kek. Look my mother was the first primarily English speaker. We were all forced to learn Yiddish growing up. It's just that old accent. That's pretty fucked up... Froidean slip on my grandmother's writing? Kek

I have had that picture on my computer since I first saved it at the library Mac in 1999 lmao wow I must have looked at it 1000 times and I never saw end I always read it as "and" most of the time when communicating with my family it's in Yiddish we so rarely speak or write anything in English lol

The English on the bottom is slightly wrong it's suppose to say "look for his photograph in the United States (Ellis island)

Nobody said Jews were smart lol

$6.35 for beef lo mein is a fucking scam

Jersey? This just keeps getting worse. Maybe you should take your mothers' advice.

myswitzerland.com/en-gb/experiences/cities-culture/art-culture/art/seated-harlequin/
You sure it's the original?