Hey Yea Forums should i get a nosejob?

hey Yea Forums should i get a nosejob?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-1853022.png (422x456, 208K)

no that's fucking gay you insecure retard

No just stop the short back and sides haircut

some incel level insecurity right here

yes it's jewish

it's a sizeable nose

Attached: dK8fuHW.png (359x640, 313K)

whats wrong with having a big nose to begin with. getting a nose job isnt worth the money if you can just learn to accept your nose size

big noses aren't attractive

This fucking retard again ?

not wrong but having a picture perfect nose instead of a big one isnt gonna raise your overall attractiveness as much as you probably hope it would

You're fine, it gives you personality, and it's not debilitatingly huge.

No,you need a blow job

sure gonna worth your money

Dude the most successful male model of all time has a big ass nose.(david gandy)
Grow a beard and straighten your hair and youll be irresistible

Attached: 220px-David_Gandy_for_GQ_Japan_by_Arnaldo_Anaya-Lucca_(2009)-a_substOP.jpg (220x330, 14K)

nope, women aren't men

a better job and more friends would help you get laid and give you better female options then a nose job

as long as you are average looking or better almost all that matters is your status, being famous is the same thing to a girl as being a supermodel, and being a broke nobody is the worst thing you could be the only way you could make up for being a loser is by more or less being perfect looking but women care soo much less about it that for it to matter it would have to be to an obscene degree of basically being male model tier

just strive to become a doctor or something or get a bunch of tattoos and do violent dangerous shit, either or, do something that gets you respect from people

Kys, paki

i can't grow a beard

also just cuz he looks good with a big nose doesn't mean that OP does

Nah, just let me break your nose and that will fix ya up.

it looks broken

Nah you're a normal looking dude.

If you pay 10k for a nose job, you'll still be a normal looking dude.

Wait, Marty?

>Marty
huh?

Stop fucking posting this idiot

I've given many but I haven't gotten enough money yet.

Sure how do you suck off a nose though? You blow it... Get it? You BLOW your nose... Ah you don't know comedy gold...

Nvmd, you just look familiar, to someone I know of.

Your nose is fine.
Your crippling insecurity, on the other hand, is not

Depends how big your dick is. If you're packing you'll be just fine

dude chill out my nose is way worse, i have had multiple people tell me i look like gru from those minion movies