How fucked am I...

how fucked am I? i'm being charged with some shit and weather or not i'm found guilty will likely be based on if insta logged my video call. so does insta log your video chats?

Attached: instagram.jpg (311x162, 7K)

ok pedo

were u up to some creepi shit op

Don't talk about it online or with anyone but an attorney.

no but i'm being acussed of it. the video would prove i'm innocent.

my attorney wasn't sure either.

What happened

underage girl said we where playing show my yours i'll show you mine on vid chat. which we where not. like i said hopping video is logged and can be subpoenaed

How old r u

What were you doing talking to her?

mentoring. she's dating my nephew. they where having problems and she ask to talk to me. does any one have an answer to my question?

why couldnt you just google it, retard

i've been trying and can't find an answer.

with the details given so far they can't prove shit. innocent until proven guilty.

good point but i'm also hopping to find the video to clear up my reputation with my family as well.

your best move here is to let this girl drown in her own lie.

Not these days it isn't. Especially anything sexual.

God speed OP.

Ended in "187"
That's code for murder OP.
You're a dead man when that court date arrives.

"Mentoring" Sounds pretty pedo to me.

U done goofed boy better throw an all out Yea Forums party cuz u seeing sum time

psh more like "men tearing" her hymen

lmfaoooo

hey my 17 YO nephews come to me with questions about shit like drugs sex relationships and booze and i'm willing to answer the hard questions. if you think mentoring is code for pedo that says moar about your mindset then mine.

counter-sue for defamation of character and wrongful rape (or whatever) charges.
she or her parents'll lose and have to pay you a settlement plus pay your legal fees.

KEK

i would have to wait until the criminal case is done before filing anything civil. also to get anything from a defamation suit i would have to prove financial harm. only thing i might be able to do is get my lawyer fee's paid for.

just bring a lie detector into the court room.
shit's incredibly accurate. every police station has one.
you'll be proven innocent in 5min

Fucking sucks, you can get your entire life ruined just by an accusation. Even when you're just trying to help, look at that bitch who accused the guy who helped her when her car broke down of raping her. Honestly, don't fuck with women, don't "mentor" them or none of that shit, not when they can throw your ass in jail for 15 minutes of fame.

bruh she's a girl she doesn't have any money, also we're living in the metoo era. Fucking listen and believe bro, who cares what happens to the guy.

He "Mentored" his nephews girlfriend, dumbass, learn to read. That's pedo in my books.

BRO You are rightfully fucked
Your assogned agent has a copy of what you did and is furiously masturbating to the mere thought of you ripening up in prison with all the other poor de-masculated males stuck in a cesspool of privatized prisons.

Aww look at the cuck who's so quick to throw a man under the bus based on nothing. I bet you're one of those, "If you bath your kids you're a pedo!" fucking morons aren't you?

She's under age, girl.
Due to this feminism year, you're ultra fucked up.
She's right, and laws are being designed for women to get away with all of these "Sexual harassment" things.
Gg's OP.
See you in jail.

he got pics from an underage girl dooood

pre much op

so beta that you get blackmailed by an ua girl kek

no pics involved pleb or they would have already been posted here.

Best advice you will get here. Offensive legislative action against an accuser in the circumstance of,“he said/she said”, will provide a defendant the best chance of a positive outcome. Ideally she will drop charges and/or you have a means to recoup losses through the civil system. Regardless of what you did or didn’t do, stop talking about it/using the PC on which the alleged activity occurred. Find a lawyer that can give you answers. Your life depends on who you hire to defend you. Don’t be cheap and don’t settle for the local Jew attorney. If you’re truly innocent, OP, I hope you beat this shit. If you’re a little guilty here, I really hope you beat this shit because the system is fucked up. So work it to your advantage. Good luck and have fun!!

Talking about sexual stuff with an underaged girl on social media is pedo. There is nothing educative there. This was definitely not a sex ed class, is was a jerk off session for OP.

t.Epstein

wasn't talking to her about sex. was talking relationship issues between her and my nephew. no loli lewding involved.

Okk, thanks for clarifying. What is she basing the accusation on, then?

she's underage. her parents'll be forced to front up the money.
#metoo doesn't mean shit when she doesn't have any proof and there's a video somewhere in insta's archives proving OPs innocence.
One good interrogation/lie detector session with the girl'll have her crying and admitting that she' lied.
fucking simple as that.

You are completely fucked. For the rest of your life, a background check will show that you were charged with it.

Regardless of it they drop the charges or you are found not guilty, it will still show up on your record and you will assumed to have been guilty.

After all, where there's smoke, there's fire.....

> work the system, don’t let the system work you. Don’t hire a local kike to defend you.

> you’re totally that Hebrew Epstein guy!
שלום חברי!

Dumb fuck.