Hi Yea Forums, i just rescued a wild mouse my cat caught and im not sure what to do...

hi Yea Forums, i just rescued a wild mouse my cat caught and im not sure what to do. i gave him some food and water and im doing my best to keep him warm even with the ac on full blast in my house, is there anything else i should be doing to keep this little guy alive?

img related

Attached: IMG_20190813_001041_427.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Put socks on his feet and let him watch Tom & Jerry

pour bleach on it

bump

looks like he needs some dandruff shampoo?

he was in the rain when i found him
pic related

Attached: IMG_20190813_001041_419.jpg (1080x1080, 296K)

bump

im worried about him, its been around an hour now and hes stayed in the same corner the whole time

give him some fuckin cheese bro. Or some fruit or something

Fucking kill the varmint, that little bastard probably has the plaque

considering mice cant brush their teeth, im sure he does have the plaque.

Meant plague

They like peanut butter more than cheese

If your cat bit it and it has wounds from the bite it will probably die. Cats mouths carry alot of bad bacteria and the wounds will get infected, the mouse will go septic and die. Best to euthanize.
I'm a wildlife rehabber.

Aside from that.
1 warmth
2 hydration
3 food
In that order

0. cpr

What do I do if my cat keeps adopting baby bunnies? About a month ago she started bringing in baby bunnies. I thought she was eating them though I could never find their remains (She runs in with them through the cat door)

Then, earlier last week I moved the washer out to clean behind it to find a nest made out of old shirts with 6 fucking baby bunnies and my cat laying on top of them licking one.

How do I get her to go back to killing them instead of playing mama?

put it in the oven, that's how they kept the jews warm in ww2.

Lead by example, start killing those fuckers in front of your cat

The bunnies should die in a couple days without proper nutrition from the mother.

switch from msnbc to fox news

Got a young adult starling which had a nasty nip but only a nip from my cat inside right now.
The tip of its wing is busted (only the tip) so was gonna hold on and take it out early each morning see if it'll fly off.
Am hopeful due to its minor injury but unfortunately am fully expecting it to keel over any moment from blood poisoning as is so often the case for small creatures inflicted with a wound from a cat.
Love my cat but regret getting it / accepting it.
Shame as well as have 2 older cats which are lazy as fuck and only want to do fuck all apart from be fed and have attention and are too lazy to hunt anything but this 1y/o cat I accepted is just non-stop kill every fucking thing.

Feed it anti freeze

tfw your cat is a race traitor

Eeeeeeeeeep!!!!!

Attached: hm27t4p8.jpg (500x375, 14K)

They're not really baby babies, more juveniles. They're each about the size of my hand. She seems to have been feeding them bit of mouse from the garage and dragging in long weeds from the alley (rosie has this odd fascination with eating weeds. I barely have to mow the backyard because she's fucking nuts). So I'm not sure if I can rely on them starving. What's worse is that they've started to "explore" in the basement when rosie isn't around. Of course, the minute she sees one out of the nest she carries it back there. I'm probably going to go with the "lead by example" idea since that worked when I was trying to get her to stop shitting in the toilet.