Anyone from Yea Forums ever work in fast food?

Anyone from Yea Forums ever work in fast food?
If so, got any horror stories? I'm talking severe understaffings, psycho managers, retarded/rude/aggressive customers. The works.

Attached: fastfoodlogos.jpg (1000x600, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam
youtu.be/UFXeXK3szOk
vice.com/en_us/article/gykg7j/we-finally-know-why-the-angry-tim-hortons-pooper-pooped
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha hi op i like all those places

I worked at Hardee's for a month and then quit because it fucking sucked

Any funny stories?

Nope

Worked at a Popeye's for a couple of years during my freshmen year of College. The number of obnoxious niggers you deal with on a daily basis can't be explained with words.

>horror stories

eh,worked in fast food before.outside of never getting off at the time i was suppose to,i have no "horror stories".everybody i worked with were ghetto ass niggers though

Wendy's chef here. A drunk asshole came after closing knocking the drive thru window, saying he's a paying customer and demanding service. We told him we already threw everything in the garbage, he said "well cook something for me". Sure! I showed the manager the garbage bucket with more than 15 chicken nuggets. He nodded and we gave those to him. He paid for those and we kept the money he paid for literally garbage.

How did you focus on college working at that nigger joint? Grades are more important. Fuck that shit.

I once had a french fry in my onion rings at burger king.

Attached: meatwad-aqua-teen-hunger-force-2.1.jpg (210x240, 11K)

>chef

>wendys

lol,you aint no chef nigger.yuor just a high school dropout to dumb to get a real job

Attached: mwFUnrf_d.jpg (331x371, 11K)

I'm lying. It wasnt really that bad. But hey niggers niggers amirite

People take advantage of the B.S. motto "The customer's always right" way too much, and this is a perfect example. I've worked in fast food for half of a decade, and know all the tropes which is why I always try to make the job for the employees easier and be kind since I know there's a possibility of something like this in your story happening. lol With that said, that drunk asshole deserved the garbage he was given.

Attached: 3e5212b6ea236939dfd8a8da616c1fb5~2.jpg (367x331, 23K)

I needed the money, and trust me. I always put most of my focus on College. Working there was an absolute chore in the highest regard, but well worth it at the time.

I worked in the mall at one point and there was this place in the food court called Charlies that gave these really shitty cheesesteaks for really high prices.

Since OP is obv looking for a greentext to laugh at Ill contribute to make OPS night better

>be me when I was 18
>work at Spencers
>sell Dildos to people
>hate my job more then the people who shop their hate their life
>just finish selling a copy of the Kamasutra to some craterface loser who probably only gets pussy from his cat
>go to food court cause we get a 30 min break
>go to Charlies
>ask for Philly Cheesesteak
>they make it and I sit down in food court to eat
>watch the cooks cause I always enjoy seeing people cook
>they get into argument
>one takes a knife and starts swinging it around acting like hes in Ninja Gaiden
>cops get called
>they arrest the Ninja
>place goes under next month

I worked at Burger King for a month and it was fucking terrible. I had no free time and the life was completely sucked out of me every time I had to put on that stupid hat and walk into that hot kitchen. My manager was a control freak bitch who would chew out one of the assistant managers constantly and make him feel inadequate by bringing up his salary and how he could be making more if he tried harder. Then there was this girl I thought I was in love with but she revealed to the manager on the line that she was probably pregnant. The fuck? I thought she was my age. I then saw her chain smoking Newport 100s out back. I never cooked, only cleaned shit stains and breathed hazardous chemicals in the process. I can still smell the awful scent of those cleaning products. My coworkers were self-important assholes who took the job way too seriously. We weren't at fucking Brasserie Les Halle for gods sake

I worked at Wendy’s for almost a year, absolute worst job I ever had and I was literally a garbage man that made ten dollars an hour before. Obnoxious customers expecting it to be “fresh” everytime Wendy’s meat isn’t frozen but after it’s cooked 8/10 times it sits on a grill basically until it looks so disgusting we’d have to throw it out. Worked at a Wendy’s in Portland Oregon had constant drug use/shooting up in the bathrooms they would bait you into staying by claiming you’d get a promotion but never happened. Once a homeless man pulled his pants down in the lobby revealing his shriveled old cock to everyone there. My manager would smoke cigarettes in the bathroom and was an ex(probably a lie and still uses) meth Head store run by lesbians no man in higher up positions I could go on and on

I've worked at several McDonald's - one was corporate owned and ran pretty smoothly. And then two different independently owned stores.

One had an owner who was pretty cool, knew all the employees names, was stern to a fault and literally would fire unreliable employees if he absolutely had to.

The other...was some fat pig who literally had no working freezer so everything had to be stuffed in the cooler, apparently it was too expensive to have fixed so just doing nothing was a better option, had a store manager who illegally screwed people out of money because he's a spineless faggot and hired a shit ton of druggies who he thought would bust their ass for their drug money (You read that right he knew they had drug problems and hired anyway) and niggers whom he kept on schedule despite them sometimes not showing up to work at all, or very so rarely.

this story sucks cocks. not even funny and ur an idiot

You would know a lot about sucking cock wouldnt you you worthless faggot?

>Being this much of a summerfag

I sometimes wonder where the oldfags went to go join them.

just delete it and save everyone time

I worked nightshift at 7-11, and just when I thought it would be the best time to work and be easy money not having to deal with many people. Niggers and spics come around and hang out in front of the store for hours like losers. I had to call the police a couple of times.

Ayo Meat-man, stay outta my pool.

Attached: carl2.jpg (600x404, 32K)

The wise person avoids the feral, bestial Negroes as much as possible. Turn down the best paying jobs if that job forces you to interact with vile filth Negroes. America's Bane. That sub-species belongs in sub-Saharan Africa.

Delete your existence

sorry carl what did you say? couldn't hear you.

Attached: athf_ep002_06.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>be me at McDonald's next to highschool since towns small as shit
>It's rush hour
>Lightbulbs.png
>Head to bathroom and take all of toilet paper and flush it down
>Do same thing to paper towels but leave 1
>Get plastic wrap and put it carefully on toilets
>Wash hands and go to line to get tendies
>Go to spot where I can hear the sound of someone that didn't look down
>Someone falls for it and have no toilet paper
>It was one of the popular kids
>Snap a picture and proceed to send it on Instagram for everyone to see
>Everyone else is doing it as well and popular kid is now named pajeet of McDonald's since he ran away with his ass still having shit stains
>MFW I didn't got caught

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>only idiot to greenletter a faggy unfunny story
>seething

I worked at a bagel shop about 6 years ago and you have to wear these cut gloves when you slice bagels, well I had to take a shit and did want to take off my cut glove. I get poop on cut glove. I don’t wash it and I continue to make bagel sandwiches for people lol

I worked at one of the highest output hungry Howie's in Florida, I also managed it for 3 years. I have so many fucking stories, but I'll start with my favorite.
> Be me
> First night managing a shift alone
> Front counter girl we called shark face because of her dead eyes and huge teeth was manning the front.
> Close bathrooms at 12 to avoid people breaking sink (story for another time)
> Guy asks to use bathroom, shark face says no
> Guy precedes to open soda closet and is trying to unzip pants
> Bro is hella drunk
> Shark face yells "user, there a guy trying to pee in the soda closet!"
> Notonmywatch.exe
> Run over, grab guy by shirt, throw him back into the lobby
> Scream, "you do that shit again I'm calling the cops motherfucker"
> Get back, wash hands, start making dog shit pizzas again
> Time goes by
> Hear shark face again, "user, yes trying to piss in the office!"
> Son of a bitch
> All of my rage
> I'm fat as fuck then so start building up speed, like the Juggernaut
> Bust through swinging door into office
> See he's already unzipped
> There's no cameras in office
> Itsnowornever.jpg
> Body slam him
> The most amazing look if befuddlement and shock passes over his face
> Body slam him again
> He topples
> Body slam him one more time, this time opening door that leads to lobby.
> Send him sprawling into the lobby
> He just lays there and stares
> Start to walk back to the phone are to call cops.
> Hear some stupid drunk sorostitute from the lobby scream, "OMG, he has a boner!"
> Lose my shit, couldn't stop laughing
> Forget to call cops
>He wanders off into the night
I'll never forget drunkbro

Manager would crush percs in the bathroom and snort them on the clock, then stole the deposits for himself. Over $5,000 cash robbed

Another manager came in after slamming half a fifth of fireball in 30 minutes and i ended up staying till 3am closing.

All this at dominos when i was 17, its why i wont ever work food service again

Had a gun pulled and waved around at a Subway I worked at. We had a silent alarm. I pushed it and just went back to the office.

>be me
>mount washington scam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam

this reminds me of the time i worked at a mcdonalds and some black guy was walking into the bathroom and told me to not tell anybody he was in their because he was rolling a blunt

this is the type of shit thats almost too good to be true youtu.be/UFXeXK3szOk

Worked at a Burger King where some lazy nigger was a cook, took fucking smoke breaks every 20 minutes, some days just never showed up, and one time had a (fake) doctor's note explaining why he couldn't come to work for 6 weeks.

He only got fired after some girl accused him of rape.

I worked at a Tim Horton’s donut shop. This 6/10 milf came in asking to use our restroom. I told her it was for paying customers, but she insisted she was going to use it regardless, and she had no intention of buying anything. After 90 seconds of going back and forth, she pulled down her pants, and dropped a deuce on the floor. Then she pick it up and threw it at me. Maybe you’ve seen it on YouTube. It went viral.

>He only got fired after some girl accused him of rape.
Regardless if true or not, nothing of value was lost.

fake

I never hid my weed smoking when i was at work, i picked up a lot of slack there, clock out, spark a blunt, walked back into the store with it lit one time cuz i forgot my food

nothing specific but i work at jersey mike's and niggers are always complaining and trying to get free shit

Worked at a McDonald's, there was a manager who we'll call Dina (Not her real name) and boy oh boy was she a hellish human being to work with, she was constantly rude and obnoxious, would fucking hold a grudge against you for so much as looking at her the wrong way, would openly scream/yell/belittle employees right in front of customers (I think she might've genuinely been a sadist, she seemed to do that to people she just really wanted to punish and her own personal entertainment) and good lord did she have the superiority complex to end all superiority complexes because she could not let anyone else know more than her about anything.

I also distinctly remembered she fired a bunch of people once and replaced them with some spics who barely spoke English and she herself did not and probably would not learn to speak Spanish.

bump

>Fucking white people

These aliens throw a godamn bitch fit over ANYTHING. They fuckin expect you to hold their cat piss smelling hand while they scream at you because you wont help them pull up a coupon on their phone.

I worked at Jimmy Johns. Late at night Mexicans always get drunk and drive with their lights off down the wrong side of highways. Rednecks and niggers are always aggressive and don't tip. Some outright try to steal the sandwich. On at least a few occasions they've snatched the food and slammed the door thinking that would work. Of couse some nogs try to commit armed robberies but they don't usually get away with it because they just order the sandwich to their friend's apartment and wait around the corner. The police then just question the person you delivered to. Strippers and hookers always tip well, just wash your hands afterward.

Attached: 1519067888641.jpg (538x538, 40K)

Lost
>Ayo thanks meat man

Attached: 1564083862490.gif (300x224, 631K)

:^)

Attached: 1565657369187.gif (340x242, 1.87M)

>sharkface

Attached: 1565129418076.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

I don't even like ordering at popeyes with the amount of negroes that work/order there, how did you stand it?

Fuck off to Reddit
You even if a customer is rude it's called a) don't take it personally, b) be mature and try to de escalate any possible situation or don't try to flame something and c) don't get so caught up in bs and remember why you're there, to get a paycheck, get this period of your life over with as you're working towards bigger and better things, if not then you can go fuck yourself

>Fired actual English-speaking citizens and replaced them with Immigrants with poor grasps on English
There's gotta be laws against this kinda thing surely?

Instead of you I meant to say look

I work at subway and you would not believe how many people don't know whether a footlong or 6 inch is bigger, and they come in every day...

>retarded/rude/aggressive customers
I'd rather deal with that then the tweakers I have to chase out of the parking lot as an apartment groundskeeper, those fuckers are dangerous and unpredictable
A bad customer is just a whiney faggot with no composure

>be me
>drive thru at popeyes
>order my usual #12 with an extra side of green beans with ham and a large sweet tea
>half hour wait for like 7 cars
>finally get my food
>bag feels lighter than normal
>check it in parking lot
>there's no shrimp
>whatever, people make mistakes
>run inside to get my shrimp
>an absolute apeman is screaming at the man behind the counter about his order being wrong
>calling him a deaf dumb spic
>deaf dumb spic fixes his order
>the living chimp just rage quits and leaves all his food on the counter after exhibiting a primal roar of finality
>get to counter and politely explain my situation with my receipt and bag of food
>deaf dumb spic yells at the kitchen that he's done working here
>empties a full tray of popcorn shrimp into two bags and hands them to me along with the bags that the abominable nigger left behind
>removes his apron and rushes out the door before i can even get my hands on all the food
>thank you, deaf dumb spic
>i was eating leftover popeye's for 3 days

Worked at Culver's in high school. Worst part was that people sometimes got to the toilet but somehow puked everywhere but inside the toilet. I had the strongest stomach and made more than even the supervisors so I had to do clean-up. Also had to unclog massive dumps a few times but that mostly made me wonder if the person who made them was okay.

Ive been thinking about applying for a graveyard shift at a 7-11. What were your thoughts?

Pls give sink story

>work in shitty pub in east london
>its burger offer day
>this means TOWIE types swarm the fucking place ordering up all the fucking food
>"user, see ya tomorrow"
>Guy leaves his shift
>next guy doesnt show up
>Burger day ensues
>ticket rail is full
>ticket machine has about 20 tickets dangling out of it all over the place
>igotthis.jpg
>pretty experienced chef at this point, can only cook as fast as i can
>grill is covered in burgers
>bar girl is dropping frys and getting buns ready
>some customer approaches the pass, red faced, angry.
>"SCUSE ME MOITE, WHERES ME STEAK IVE BEEN WAITING 50 MINUTES"
>I look up from the swathe of meat, flames and sweat.
>In my most condescending tone "Ah yes sir, i am currently cooking these orders" gesture to a group of tickets in the literal hundred or so i have
>"Your ticket, is here" i gesture to his ticket which is so fucking far down the line.
>shiteatingsmile.gif
>cunt face grumbles and walks off.
>when the rush finally subsides and i can fucking roll a cig the old guy appears again.
>"you redeemed yourself chef, that steak was beautiful"
>That piece of shit, low marbling, chain pub fucking dog steak was beautiful.
>Angrily smoke cigarette
>why the fuck am i in hospitality
>do coke, drink beer, fml

I did night-shift pizza delivery for Shakey's one summer, and made good money because
all the other drivers were afraid to work at night. Also spent nothing for food all summer,
because I was taking unclaimed/refused pizza home every night.

Tweaker story pls?

had no idea what TOWIE means, but after a brief search i take it that it's like the british version of jersey shore?

welcome newfriend

Do what now?

Attached: athf (32).jpg (450x562, 88K)

I said stay outta my pool, Meat-man

Attached: 20190403_110341.jpg (800x779, 213K)

I went to one owned by asians and it was run quite well. No niggotry other than some customers.

Do what now?

Attached: athf (1).jpg (500x651, 64K)

I worked at a rally's for about 3 months, pay was shit, customers shit, alot of my friends would come by to fuck with me but always made my day/night better and I'd give them the hook up. Now this is a independently owned rally's, I feel most independent fast food restaurants are going to be 10x worse than a actual franchise. Regardless, we would keep pretty much almost all the produce on the floor in bags (because the kitchen is so fucking small) would only change the oil maybe 3-4 times a week in all the fryers. We ran out of meat for a week straight. One time a new kid dumped a whole thing of grease (not hot) on our cheese still in the fucking bag and our manager made us use it still. Everyone that worked there you could tell hated their life, we would smoke weed and keep a bowl outback underneath a table and always go smoke to forget our shitty work positions, 2 of the workers were pedos, and the manager was a full blown coke addict and would always call off if didn't have her fix. Nonetheless, still fun times.

Attached: 1562612727714.jpg (940x767, 151K)

I know, you don't have to yell at me.
Do what now?

Attached: athf (21).png (935x701, 897K)

Attached: kPvagzP3Kg4YE.gif (240x180, 577K)

Party?

Attached: P0Xu25x1sfifK.gif (260x188, 202K)

Worked at Whataburger, some fast food restaurant in Texas. I loved it, made some good friends that I'm friends today, decent pay for work around 10 an hour and was really easy. The only problem I had with fast food is fucking middle age white women. They're the fucking worse, always changed their minds last second and try to abuse the system of eating half the burger, saying it's wrong and then we have to remake a completely new burger for them to eat them again. They're worse then niggers at this point. But besides fucking retards who want everything to be perfect like it's a 5 star restaurant, it's alright. also fuck picky people. I can get that maybe you don't like a certain condiment, but if you specifically want fresh french fries with no salt, a burger with a fish in it, and a bunch of shit on the side when there's like 700 other people who need to order and the restaurant is packed, and u throw your food on the counter because it didn't come out specifically what you want, then kill yourself

PARTY PARTY PARTY, EVERYONES GONNA PARTY!!!!!

Attached: athf (26).jpg (500x375, 26K)

hey. yeah you dingbat! i want a pitcher of beer, fried jalepnyis, the nachos grande, and let's start with 50 wings extra hot and keep the ranch coming.

you hear what i just ordered? hohoh i'm gonna be fahtin' blood

T O N I G H T

Attached: CAWwHxUUMe8Ew.gif (500x281, 618K)

Well the school dont pay its self now does it

Attached: UOhguHyhD5HWw.gif (250x167, 350K)

Attached: athf (6).jpg (400x300, 38K)

Attached: athf (16).jpg (500x375, 51K)

Ok, not my story but they had first hand account of it

> Bro working front
> A gaggle of fat, lesbian negresses came sauntering in
> All of them enter bathroom together (this had been a problem for many years, just large groups of women all going into our single stalled bathrooms together)
> Bro says one dumb bitch sits in the sink
> Fat lesbian too heavy for sink
> Sink become detached from wall, taking ham planet with it
> Bro hears loud crash and screaming
> Whale cuts leg open from landing in sink
> One of the other angrier, fatter cunts barrels it off bathroom screeching for an ambulance
> Huge tank of women screams, "none of you muthafuckas better go anywhere near the bathroom
> Full on chimp out commences
> One ballsy customers tells, "sit yo big ass down!"
> Everyone laughs
> Sasquatch gets more irate.
> Sheriff arrives in time to tell that bitch to get the fuck out
> She storms off
> Sheriff assessing situation, calls for ambulance
> Minutes later ham beast returns with back pack
> She pulls out a crowbar
> Goes to swing around the lobby wildly
> Takes aim at sheriff
> He jukes her and she misses, the blow landing in one of the tables
> Huge crowbar imprint on table, doesn't get fixed for years. Is the center of many a tale later
> Sheriff DDT's her ass.
> Gets carted off to jail
Typically Howie's night

Attached: TVA3GKEvSnZlK.gif (380x268, 493K)

I knew you wasn't gay

Attached: 1564806222180.jpg (155x202, 20K)

Attached: athf (24).png (640x480, 300K)

Attached: TmiyeDSbJEiDm.gif (350x200, 923K)

Sometimes their behavior can't be just poopooed, they deserve consequences for their shit actions. I don't give a fuck, we are human fucking beings and we deserve to be treated like it

When I worked front at KFC there was this crazy homeless lady with a blanket that would come in frequently. One time she asked my manager for one of our lemon cakes for free and he said no. She proceeded to start screaming, throws her blanket on the floor, and causes a whole scene. This was in the middle of a fairly busy day and my manager was not in the mood for it. So he threatened to call the cops and she never came in again

Femanon
Jets
working below minimum wage bc im a woman
(bait)
some retarded bitch started yelling at me after i told her she couldnt add a tip on to her already paid for her order. told me i couldnt make pizzas. i dream every night that the fat cunt who raised her voice in my hungriest of howies, has an ass ripping shit that seams her ass and cunt into one

Attached: Pepe-the-Frog-Blue-650x464.jpg (650x464, 22K)

Fuck this just made my night user. I look forward to hearing your other stories

Attached: hp02Jaj6Ecsms.gif (250x167, 443K)

Do what?

Used to work at a McDonald’s as the cook/backup drive through worker whenever someone needed a break.
It’s near Christmas time and for some shorty reason the location was open on the eve of it and I was scheduled on. Couldn’t refuse since literally no one else who knows how to cook and assemble the garbage we serve is there.
Managers are all gone along with a few of the people who were supposed to be in the kitchen.
Just me and two of the drive through people, they’re literally useless when it comes to making food or doing any physical labor.
No breaks, no manager, no help.

Despite this recipe for disaster most of the customers were too busy spending time with their family to order fast food so it wasn’t very busy at all. Breakfast was still the busiest time but it wasn’t the hell it usually is.
All was good untill around 2 in the afternoon
Some bucket of lard and her extended family decided to have a magnificent feast at the local Mcfuckyourself. So being the only cook on staff I had to check if I had enough pre made food for her order, and I barely did
That was untill she said that everything was to be made to order.
I could have just given her the already made nuggets and fries and lied to her, but the kitchen and the fryers were in plain view from the counter so the customers can see the food being made. I had to make food for half an hour straight, which isn’t a problem with the help of at least one person and enough frozen food. I found out the hard way that the fuckers forgot to stock up on nuggets so it was just the shit we had in the small freezer. The customer was a bit upset over this so Valued Customer™ wanted more burgers instead, reasonable enough but now we had to refund a large order because it was already paid for and we can’t change orders that were completed. Pretty much everyone paid in card that day and the managers never left cash for change in the register for us so no refund.I left work after I heard screams of McRage

Attached: 42610724-3E06-45E2-8D53-0466629A820C.gif (160x140, 47K)

I'd love to, but I gotta catch some shit eye. Finally have a good job and in not gonna blow it. Maybe another night. I'll make a thread and everything. I have literal years of stories. Seeya for now

Someone shat in the urinal at my wendy's. I just walked out when my manager asked me to clean it.

Night brother

Russian user reporting.

One of my ex girlfriends worked at McDonalds. I remember two weird things about her employment:

1.) She was working close to French fries boiling in oil, and was clumsy enough to touch the insanely hot grill with her wrist. That left her with a permanent grill-shaped burn scar on her arm.

2.) Some stupid whore had left a smartphone in the locker room where lockers were not even locking properly. Of course, it was stolen. The police came to the place and started questioning people. My ex was so hysterical under the pressure that she confessed about stealing the phone even though she never did that. It was a big fucking miracle that the police actually managed to find the real culprit and the stolen phone.

Real culprit you say...
>Hmm

Attached: KaaxJT2CJI0uc.gif (500x287, 481K)

I...I just don't know anymore...

Attached: athf (20).png (931x697, 911K)

sink story NOW

I worked for McDonald's for a summer. It was fucking horrible.

I come from a middle class family in a south american country. I was in college back in my country at that time and was just doing the work and travel experience and mickey D was the only thing i could find.

Everyone was just ghetto as fuck, my english was lacking back then and they just assumed i was stupid. It was a blessing in disguise cause they never had me work the drive thru or the front counter.

There was a hot fat ass white girl, and some retarded negroes who wanted to fight all the time. Some actually did in the break room. Nothing really remarkable, my managers were two fat fucks who were just... pathetic and the guy who trained me was the stuff of nightmares.

He would get continuously jailed cause of missing child suppor payments, he was a 25 year old white trash sad piece of shit with no future. He made me realize that life can be a dark hole of despair.

Attached: m7nL8E0xAZGO4.gif (260x173, 733K)

Didn't work the kitchen but I was an overnight gas cashier for a Hardee's truck stop, we were adjecent to a college town so occasionally we'd get Drunk frat boys stumble and be annoying. One time really uppity dude comes in, convinced him to meet me out back for a fight, knocked him out with a tire iron I keep out there for homeless nigs and I raped him

great job, i knew you could do it. Shake, make sure the right side is safe.

You by any chance got the gif or pic of Shake and Frylock working at that restaurant in the mall?

Holy fuck

Attached: TejaUddCgwgMw.gif (500x281, 914K)

They know and now so do you.

I want to beat the shit out of that interviewer.

I do not. Sorry user

Nothing horrible, I worked in a Macca's for a few months, most managers were great (one dude taught me how to mop the floors LIKE A BAWS), but one indian manager was stealing and blaming it on the crew.
He got a letter from the owners saying "we've noticed that during your shifts, there is more food wasted than normal, please explain", so the dickhead gathered all the staff in the kitchen, halted the lines, and read the letter out loud, telling us to watch others and make sure nobody is cooking extra patties to throw out, while turning to me, lol.
Later that week, I saw him take the other cook to the dishwashing room (no camera), and overheard him say:
"Make a McChicken and a Big Mac, and grab some fries, put it all in a brown bag, and take it to the manager's office".

Dolphin mall?

Sounds like the slow burning horror you only notice when you're sleepless or stoned.

you gained +125 pounds

Hero.

Goddamn fags always raping people
>Tell me more

Attached: 66200729_2373910022675849_1779346242824830976_n.jpg (562x960, 34K)

>Hardee's rapist
Guess you have him a number 1 with extra special sauce huh

Attached: 1553449562671.jpg (562x393, 80K)

Attached: rpPxPQvXQMbny.gif (250x167, 250K)

OH I GET IT, THE SPECIAL SAUCE IS SEMEN. LIKE THE SPECIAL SAUCE HARDEES PUTS ON THEIR BURGERS BECAUSE HE WAS A HARDEES CASHIER, BUT YOU MADE IT A EUPHAMISM FOR HIS SEMEN DRAINING FROM THE ASS OF A FRAT BOY.

Attached: XMq7RtApLyk5W.gif (500x280, 667K)

Cant confirm but if you type in Charlies Cheesesteak arrest on google an article will pop up lol

Moar

Attached: pzOtNRe8DvwFq.gif (449x253, 555K)

Had that happen at a movie theater I worked at. Except by the time we got to it, it had mostly dried to the point where the mop wouldn't pick it up.
I had to get down on my hands and knees and wipe that shit up with paper towels. Took me like 30 minutes.
My manager gave me a bunch of McDonalds gift cards he had in the main office as a reward though.

Out of curiosity as a kraut and considering all the stories posted here, what the fuck going on in America?

Indeed user. Here's your retard reward for comprehending a simple joke with your mong brain, Jesus I hope Hardee's user rapes you next.

Attached: 50309736_632495970516272_6949034227664945152_n.jpg (277x270, 7K)

what the fuck is this, Reddit?
faggot

We're all obese methhead gay rapists it seems

I will share my winnings with you, loyal subject.

vice.com/en_us/article/gykg7j/we-finally-know-why-the-angry-tim-hortons-pooper-pooped
This incident?

>los angeles fag here be me 19 work at jack in the box
>ratchet coworker talks shit through rive thru, heavygorillawalksin.gif
>you wanna talk shit now im here ima fuck you up
>ma'am i couldnt hear you
(she's a ratchet chick, would bang qt but ratchet nontheless) (btw im cashier)
>big heavy breathing cmon lets step outside, co worker getting angry
>me: ma'm im gonna call the police if you dont leave, angry gorilla stomps out
>look at co worker with dissapoints
i always would get high as shit with my co worker during the third shift, i fucking loved it
>hitting stizzy and other brand dove or something
>super high
>yeah my girlfriend is so mean this and that
>just listening to her talk cause she's chill
>car pulls up to drive through
>oh yeah sorry our computers are down and we can't take your order
>little kids dying of laughter.gif
>the cook would chill and go on her phone and we'd be baked af
>repeat every weekend night
>never got caught
>super fucking qt manager, all i can do is stare at her :(
>her work shirt reveals some boob views
>cash.jpg
>fuck i wish i couldve smashed her :(((
>cute customer comes in every now and then
>give her free food
>a milf i wanna smash :(
>never smash cause beta
>she catches me "drunk" before work in the parking lot talking to cool night shift co worker
>give people free food every now and then, do it a lot though
>never get caught but this one dude gave me free weed cause i gave him a couple of cheesecakes
>forget at store the weed, ohshit.jpg
>pull up fucked up after my shift, hey i forgot the weed in the cup
>ok pull up to the window lol
>ty and zoom off
>didnt smoke cause i dont trust custies
>girl i tried to smash
>her brother pulls up to drive through
>give him couple cheesecakes
>im really beta
>last day
>steal chicken nuggets, tendies, etc
>high as shit
honest to god if we were immortal, working at a fastfood place would be fun as shit, but everything cool comes to an end :(

>people who shop their

same fag here
>homeless gay couple
>arguing in the bathroom
>proceeds to start chimping out in the front
>everyone in the kitchen gets their kicks out of it
>dont stop, call the police
>scatter like roaches
>gross methhead always comes in everyday
>proceed to always tell him to get lost or i call cops
>gets mad and always wants to fight
>idgaf
>mexican cholos pull through drive thru
>i cant hear you
>something something nuggets!
>sorry
>OK (angry tone)
>shitbox civic jumps off curb into parking lot
>2 mexican brothers come and tell me im a faggot for not hearing them
>im too scared to fight cause im beta af
>manager says she wants to see a fight
>lie and say they pulled a gun
>manager chills after that
>black homeless bro
>always orders a number 4 with no cheese and 2 tacos with a water cup
>eyes always red as shit
>smellier than my toilet
>see him every now and then on the street
>after i quit former (ugly) manager hits me up
>"i just remembered your cute dimples"
>why cant it be the hot one :(((
>never respond
theres so much more but i was always high and didnt give a fuck, these are just a handful of the shit i got slapped with
>based beta

Pics of former ugly manager or gtfo

>assholes who took the job way too seriously
>1st job is for u to get experience, so a better job can hire u
they were rly aiming at that middle management in a different company, huh? If they put in work there, thell get a recommendation, right?
thx, conservatives

jack in the box on san fernando rd i think
call em up rn and ask for elizabeth

I worked at wendies cleaning potatoes and cutting onions.

Why would i call up you fucking autist? I want a picture of what you consider ugly. Whats her last name and ill Facebook search her

Subway was pretty chill other than the lying manager. I worked nights and grace and cool people would come in and all be nice. Burger King always understaffed always drunk always high great if single and 18-25 year olds. McDonald’s is a bunch of tryhards, for the most part chill but the upper class of trash tbh

idk lmao kys for asking of an ugly pic on Yea Forums you cringey loser

>let a hobo get into the back of the shop all the way over to the office
i wish he wasnt trying to piss there. I wish he was doing corporate espionage, cuz your security is shit and u deserved your ledger to be fucked with into retardation

I'm literally about to call this bitch up and let her know that you said shes an ugly whore.

It wont be tonight. It wont be tomorrow. But ill do it. Ill befriend her and send her screenshots of you talking shit about her. Then once we finally bond over how much of a colossal faggot you are. Im going to buy a plane ticket to California and fuck her. I will enjoy the fuck because I know that even though youre a beta virgin and could have fucked her. You couldnt so I had to step up to the plate. Once we finish fucking I will post her nudes on Yea Forums

DO IT IDGAF

bet u fucking wont colossal nigger

major cringe

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Aha. Getting antsy there arent you slugger? Like I said. It won't be tonight. It wont be tomorrow. For all I know you could be standing right next to her.

No

Its gonna be on a day that you wont expect it. Once you decide to talk to her because you realize you're below a beta and want to try to get a relationship from her. Thats the time when im gonna come in.

Silence is key

kys or dont, i gave the info so you could troll but ur deciding to be a major fag. id fuck you up at a party for being so lame

no mcdonalds is owned privatley. fake and gay

hello newfags

314 San Fernando Mission Blvd, San Fernando, CA 91340
(818) 365-1916
as i dont keep contact with them only one cool co worker, i hope you wont disappoint
please troll, i just wanna laugh you faggot

All of my co-workers below management washed their hands about 1/8th of the time they should. Here let me pretend I'm one of those dumbasses.

You want me to core and slice some tomatoes, Boss? Yeah sure man, let me just stick my bare hands on this raw meat first and then immediately do that in between texting on this dirty phone I manhandle constantly throughout the whole day and i don't wash my hands after I use that, either.

I heard the store owner found a fingernail in his coffee after I left and demanded that the "not-a-fucking-moron" come off his (my) break which he would then double in return so he could coffee proper. Man was he apparently ever pissed I wasn't on staff anymore.
The place is WAY better now for the record.

Your fedora is showing.

there isnt such a thing as "burger". Hamburgers were invented in Hamburg. They r not "ham burgers". The meat is a patty, or a cotlet

I bet you are an absolute riot at parties, man.

i am. I bet u work at a fast food restaurant

Thank you for your input, Beef Sperginoff

no problem, Steaming Cum