Pew Pew

Pew Pew

Attached: 286070709_63.png (1290x1252, 1.72M)

>Imagine going with a shitty 380 instead of just getting a 9mm
Get a better gun faggot

You get a free vagina wax with that purchase?

you made me stop jacking off to tell you what a faggot you are for buying a goddamn springfield

couldn't even go for a Bodyguard or a PK380

suck a dick

.380ACP isn't a bad option, but shot placement must be a fuckin bitch with sub 18" penetration on a ballistic gel target

You must be a poor fag

bitch i got HK and IWI in the safe, suck a cock

then get a taurus g2s, awesome pistol for a reasonable price. 9mm too so you don't have to worry if you'll be able to penetrate a t-shirt

Fuck your Jew fag rifle

> Taurus

fuck off with that exploding gun shit

380 LCP II is the way to go.

The G2S was a critically acclaimed weapon, don't even try to say it's not good. Top tier? By no means. Have you ever used one?

You stupid nigger you don't want more than 18 inches of pen

No, you don't, but that measurement WAS WITH FMJ ROUNDS, i don't care about penetration in a hollowpoint, but in fmj it's foolish to be shooting a round like that

wtf are you on about? You are comparing penetration of FMJ vs HP and saying because the FMJ didn't penetrate farther an 18 inches the entire caliber is crap?

9mm is definitely superior but use a better argument that that shit you are spouting.

I'd like my round to be able to penetrate a steel door, or even a car

.380 can't really do either. I'm not a proponent of .45 ACP DEATH RAY NO LESS IS GOOD DUUURRRR but .380 is anemic

LMFAO

A car as in a car door? It absolutely can go through a car door lol

>modern springfield
big oof
>.380
bigger oof
>noisy cricket sized
you see where im going with this

pocket guns are usual small caliber. More rounds. Duh... Lol you wanna 45 in your pocket that holds 2+1 or a 380 that holds 6+1?

I’ve got the Sig P238, same caliber. Both based off Colt Mustang.

Your TactiCool Mall Ninja is showing.
Modern .380ACP at the ranges that self defense shootings occur is comparable to standard 115gr 9mm performance.