How white is your local population? My city is 99.3% white

How white is your local population? My city is 99.3% white.

Attached: D0myt7QX0AEQ33K.jpg (500x699, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2019/08/06/detroit-man-32-charged-fatal-shooting-during-altercation/1930856001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

85%. Could be better.

100%. Small town close to big city

Like 50%

I live in a major midwestern city.

The 2012 Census list my city as..

33.2% Hispanic, 32.8% Asian, 27.6 White, 2.8% African American and 3.6 % other.

English is spoken at 43% of homes, Asian/Pacific Island in 26%, Spanish in 24% and 7% speak another language.

That was 7 years ago now we have huge influx of Mexicans, Chinese and Indians.

Which means shitty drivers everywhere!

California fucking sucks

Don’t go to the jiggaboo areas

110%. I can't wait to rent my house out for 3800/mo and go live on some open space.

OP here. Just thought I'd add that there are roughly 300,000 people in my city.

Sounds like heaven

82% that God

Has to be Europe. No large cities are that pure in the US. Niggs and Cans are everywhere.

I want my very own handsome white man

about 80% white, i wish that number was lower fucking whiteys

It really is great. First open space separates me from the Chicago sprawl. I’m close to everything but far enough away to be quiet and white.

I live in a small town, but the population is...

WHITE: 81.80%
BLACK: 12.65%

... So it's decent I suppose.

Correct. I live in the northern part of the UK.

my city (à french hood/ghetto/whateveryouwant) should be at something like 28 %

Touch over 90, which isn't to bad considering it is a college town.

That percentage is alarming. Maybe consider moving sometime in the future.

Niggs don’t like Scotland. Lucky you. I bet there are Muzzies though. Your percentage might be off. Aberdeen?

White British: 89.7%, Other White: 4.1%, Chinese: 2.3%, Mixed Race: 1.3%, Black: 1.2%, South Asian: 1.1%, White Irish: 0.3%

Pure Heaven.

It's a Trump town actually, so I'd rather not. We're actually doing better here than what we were five-ten years ago when drug addicts polluted the town.

Gross.
I live in Vancouver BC.
It's full of Asians.
Enjoy your disobedience loving cunts.

I love it here.

Attached: IMG_20190111_142443.jpg (2592x1944, 1.4M)

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.02M)

Never let your guard down with niggers around.

Cold weather repels niggers. Love it.

I'm actually worried less about niggers than I am Muslims who are trying to sanction in getting a mosque like the next town 20 miles from here, but the town and people have been fighting against it.

81.5% White, mid-sized, Midwestern college town. Most of the nonwhites are chill country blacks, so it's very peaceful.

Asians don’t count as niggers. They act like smarter versions of white people. Jiggs and Mexicans are what you need to avoid.

Well, don’t build a bunch of public basketball courts. They will appear.

48% and shrinking, I'm fucking off too.

Attached: wojak.png (751x684, 683K)

>country niggers
Antique farm equipment

>48% and shrinking

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Have you seen the news story were a terrorist tried doing shit in Scotland and got set on fire by them? Scots don't fuck around with their kind.

0-3 murders a year here, so they're not noging. All I care about.

I live in a seriously mixed college town, it’s like 62% white, 25% black, 10% Hispanic and 3% Asian

California sounds awful, it needs to implode already

Is it recent?

Too white

Attached: 1559961864279.jpg (920x960, 85K)

You can look up the demographics for pretty much anywhere. It's always more white and less black than it seems because whites don't roam the streets.

California has the most super rich and the highest poverty rate in the country. The middle class is dying.

California's not bad if you stay away from the big cities.

California has a small hyper wealthy population that’s white and Asian and a super poor poverty stricken black and Hispanic population. With no in between financial wise, it’s not sustainable

Cali will have a Mexican governor in the next 5-10 years, that will be disloyal to the kikes that brought them all here and we'll see how much the dems really like mass illegal immigration when that happens.

Quads checked and you right.

Northeast California is probably the only good portion of it, but yes, most of it is a liberal shithole.

40% and crimes are getting more violent and worst.

Attached: torontomostwanted2019.jpg (795x959, 499K)

They guaranteed themselves votes. That’s what it’s all about.

At least Cuckminister Trudeau is around to save the day.

But Canada has strict gun laws. Your murder rate should be dropping considerably.

Fuck Utah. This place is ass. The food sucks, every person in line at the store is a fucking slow ass housewife cunt who doesn't understand the rest of the world works, and there's literally no culture other than stuck up closeted faggots who spend half their life in church.

>All of California needs to implode
All of it?

Attached: CA.jpg (469x430, 16K)

Attached: Seriously.png (310x351, 145K)

apparently...
65.7% white, 14.1% Asian, 7.0% Black, 0.4% Native American, 0.9% Pacific Islander, 2.3% from other races, and 5.6% from two or more races. 6.6% of the population is Hispanic or Latino of any race

You need to move to California and make money with your mouth.

American Mexicans think they are white, they are down for the cause. They cheer on deporting other Mexicans. Whites don't have to hear Mexicans you fucking fool

39,6% here

No, only certain cities and counties in California need to implode. Not the entire state. May I suggest we start with San Francisco and L.A.?

I'd fucking do it. Taking a shot in the mouth once a week would be way better than having child beer and my rights Infringed by some cultist faggots.

All are going back, they can't just take over vast swaths of land. It's absurd to even consider the idea. And 'legal' ones may say they are 'for the cause', but they vote dem nearly 100% to get even more.

gun violence in Toronto has skyrocketed in the past year.

Attached: gunviolence.jpg (610x821, 242K)

35%, Canadian city
Don't know how things got so bad

That's one city in one Province, it doesn't define the entire country.

Well Trudeau imported ten tons of refugees so yeah no surprising

35% white city in Canada!?!?!? What fuckin city?

Yes, and Ontario is on the border with a trashy U.S. state like Michigan that has Detroit as a city. What were you expecting? Toronto has always been violent, so it's nothing new.

Than I'm doing alright.

Attached: IMG_20190114_164016.jpg (2592x1944, 604K)

87.5%

Yeah Asians are solid to have around

It's Toronto, you dumbfuck American. A four-hour drive from Detroit, this isn't anything remotely new. Now, look up statistics in a city in Alberta or British Colombia. I guarantee you'll see better results.

I`m 40% Nordic 50% Scottish...
9% other and 1% Jew-Nigger.
Am I OK?

Hipster faggots pose was intentional.

Attached: IMG_20190420_105545.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Detroit has been super purged of ghetto shit and has been gentrified to all hell. It’s a bunch of Uber wealthy white hippies now

Bullshit. Detroit is 83% nigg and literally 7.8% non-Hispanic white. Gentrification has started in a few desolate neighborhoods but the city is still shit. It has the most dangerous neighborhood in the US.

Uh, oh. A Canadian is getting mad. Might write me a stern letter or report me to the authorities so I can get fined for having an opinion. How’s Trudeau doing? Is peoplekind safe and healthy up there?

Detroit has been gentrified to all shit lol, I was just there today. I live 15 minutes outside it, you’re probably some edgelord hick on the other side of the country who’s only ever seen pictures and movies

>Detroit is all peaceful now
Imagine believing this nonsense. It's still one of the most violent cities in your country just behind St. louis.

Attached: Detroit cesspool of America.jpg (731x534, 88K)

You are a fucking moron. It’s 83% nigg. It is rated in the top 3 of most dangerous cities in the US. You were in one neighborhood. Try going to the hood, dumbass.

Wrong person. I said Detroit is still a shithole.

>Detroit is all peaceful now
Imagine believing this nonsense. It's still one of the most violent cities in your country just behind St. Louis.

Attached: Detroit cesspool of America.jpg (731x534, 88K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so much cope in this thread. None of your towns are white. You are all mutts filled with mutts producing more mutts. You will never be white lol

Attached: 1564849028811.png (1584x864, 300K)

>Try going to the hood, dumbass.
Exactly
Yes, I know.

River town, downtown, cork town, eastern market, midtown and greektown have all been hyper gentrified. It’s nowhere near the piece of shit it was 10-15 years ago. Take your baby dick anger elsewhere

I'm the Vancouver guy, not him.

But come on. You live in the most mentally ill, divided, low quality of life / freedoms, angry country in the Western World.

Your press freedoms are 48th.
We're 12, and you want to talk about freedom?

You're running freedom Lite, at best.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-12-23-56.png (854x480, 545K)

We have mirrors, leftist cuck.

Ok. Like I said, a few neighborhoods are decent. The majority is still shit. Literally tens of thousands of abandoned buildings. Still 83% nigg. It’s also one of the most dangerous cities in the US. Try not going to the few white areas, dumbass. See how that goes.

The area you circled contains like 1% of the population of the state. Super rural areas are Republican everywhere in the country.

I bet the food there is terrible.

No it’s literally two section neighborhoods that haven’t been gentrified in Detroit. There’s a serious debate going on over it, cause tons of poor blacks are being priced out of existence there. they’re holding on hard to their last bits of ghetto

Only criticism is we have mirrors.
Ahahahaha

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x1180, 320K)

Meanwhile... 7 days ago in Detroit. Wow, what a redeemed peaceful city.

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2019/08/06/detroit-man-32-charged-fatal-shooting-during-altercation/1930856001/

Attached: Capture.jpg (612x429, 33K)

Our media is a travesty. They have become an arm of the democrat party and literally hate the US. Don’t believe anything you hear from US media, including the anger and shit you see. Most Americans are decent people. Most races get along. It’s seriously all part of the divide and conquer strategy of the left in the US. They require division and hatred to get votes and are willing to destroy the country to be in permanent power. Caesar once said he’d rather be the top man in some shit village than be the second man in Rome. That’s the democrat party. They don’t want a shit village. They only want DC.

> Super rural areas are Republican everywhere in the country.
Exactly, which is why whole states should NOT implode. Certain cities and counties on the otherhand definitely should.

So, the 83% black population is being gentrified out of existence? The 7.8% white population is controlling that much of the city? You are confusing gentrified with not being a ghetto.

would you guys rather live around 99% jews or 99% niggers?

Sure bud, whites don't need affordable housing tho?
I live where an apt can cost 1800 a month. Canadian city. Mostly white.

Something tells me the Detroit situation is more complex than..
Hurrrhurrr we•re all rich but the darkies need to keep enough 5$ boxes around. Haven't they heard, 5$ gets you a sandwich, not a home!

Right humor.
Funnier without Jews!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-23-56-39.png (854x480, 328K)

Jews

Jews

It’s actually gone down to about 70%, which is a steep drop in a little amount of time

Jews.
But how about 89% Asians.
I left a store today and it's like the Hot Asian girl bus just d8d a drop off...
They're were literally swarming me as I stood on a street corner. I was mesmerized.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06-14-45-19.png (854x480, 254K)

that sounds pretty great but only if they were gentrified asians

A majority Asian place would be interesting to live in

Still way more than two neighborhoods and still second most dangerous city in US.

A respectable percentage

The republican party is garbage tho. And both have faults. It's like do you want neo con or neo liberal.

And both suck.
I'm Canadian as you know but I know how America has a lot of good people conservative and liberal. What matters too are the other dimensions of politics... Libertarian Vs TOTALITARIAN.

I can stand left and right so long as they're not big state retards.

I stand by what I said tho. Nothing I said came from your media, nothing. I base this on knowledge. I've read the stats, I see the HDI yearly, I read The Economist (not where I got those statements tho) I'm not informed by bias, I'm telling the truth.

America lags behind much of the West, We're neighbors so I don't say it with glee, we have massive shared interests. We'll be taking in American refugees when the center of your Marlon turns into a dust bowl in 50 years.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-28-22-51-47.png (854x480, 278K)

88.5% by the grace of god.

More than 99%

Niggs and Mexicans being down all economic, crime and happiness numbers. White Americans are on par with whites in other countries.

Not Majority.
But they call it HONGCOUVER THEMSELVES, it's not a racist thing.

I love it here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-01-42-13.png (854x480, 414K)

81%

*bring

My area is 63.5% white, so our schools are pretty bad because the rest is mainly low income blacks and spics

Good golly you are absolutely so wrong.
The US IS the west. It sure as shit isn't Kanuckistan. And south america never did count for anything tbh.
I say this as a kid born in West Germany as his father was a part of NATO in the WEST...
WEST NIGGER...DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WEST IS YOU FUCKING NIGGER?

Being huwhite is worthless.

You have to show not tell. There are plenty of white crack heads. If you've go something to prove show us and stfu.

Attached: bondage4.jpg (1191x1787, 276K)

America trails the western world in terms of freedom and quality of life.

You have the burden of proof because what I'm saying is provable and one click away.

Until you can prove otherwise STFU, as if anyone cares you were born in Germany you fucking army kid.

Go get an education you worthless fuck, cause you sure as FUCK can't sanely debate an issue.

I'll be waiting on your peer reviewed numbers. I have time.

Attached: cf4fd1a3318a044bfab53e8fd5d508ab.jpg (1080x1677, 200K)

South Dallas
Niggerville USA
Black people in the area are ignorant and racist to everyone, the ones that do work hard buy the stupedist shit and have kids that are either super nerds or wanna be gangsters, either way they are a fucking waste on society if they stay in their lol nvm they cant afford basements
Highest STD area for blackss too.

Attached: 53838544_803623906669722_2226028510965661696_n.jpg (384x400, 32K)

Yeah that sucks, when I was in high school I lived in a 95% white area. The high school I went to was third best in the state

94% according to census that came out a few months ago. Nearest neighbor is 92%.

>hurr durr whites are just as bad as niggers you should be ashamed of your homogeneous community whitey
>Crime statistics are blatant lies

Attached: Nignogs are human.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

My trailer park is 100% white

Attached: 8D96DF5A-FBB8-4304-974E-3F2566092D11.jpg (474x315, 37K)

Well....almost

93.3% White

But still a shit city...

Attached: subhuman dem.jpg (743x960, 102K)

That was awful. That choking is going to make him a serial killer.

I'd love to kick that guy or bitch in the face.

Asking to be edited.

72.6% White
I'm not part of that percentage sadly

I live in one of the whitest states in the country. It also has the second lowest violent crime rate in the country. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

I would guess either Maine or New Hampshire?

Wiki says my town is only 24% hispanic but that number has to be wrong. You can't look anywhere out in public without seeing those hideous little fat goblins and their 10 anchor babies.

Why you talk bad about your mom?

>city
>99% white pick one