Epstein Evidence: Apparently People Get Nose Jobs After they Die

Epstein Evidence: Apparently People Get Nose Jobs After they Die
>pic related

Attached: jeffreynose.jpg (2148x1351, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UBlBr
youtube.com/watch?v=p0W5TWJyQTE
youtube.com/watch?v=QhD00l-IUIg
youtube.com/watch?v=tMeHxFZ898I
foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/UBlBr

da fuk is dis?

He was murdered! end of story!

Geeeze

The two pictures are obviously not the same person. You all are falling into a psyops distraction, arguing about whether the two pictures are both Epstein and never questioning whether the picture on the right was ever presented as a "this is a dead Epstein" picture in the first place other than in these kinds of threads. Its jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams all over again. Best way to bury a conspiracy is to bury it under another conspiracy. Epstein is dead. Create a false body conspiracy so people overlook how he got dead.

There is such a thing as witness protection programs. It is entirely possible

check this out:
The Jeff Epstein Saga Keeps Getting Stranger

youtube.com/watch?v=p0W5TWJyQTE

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on epsteins plane 26 times.

Attached: flightlogpic1.jpg (640x320, 52K)

Here is another angle of Jeffrey's ears. Both sides of his ears do NOT MATCH !

Attached: another angle.jpg (634x947, 152K)

i don't see any difference.

Yea they are not the same person

the ears are at different distances

Attached: different.png (515x562, 438K)

Honestly who gives a shit. The Clinton's had him killed. End of story.

nah. you kooky conspiracy tards are just grasping for straws

He is not dead. You are talking about a crime boss who has DIRT on the clintons. He must have had inssurance or blackmailed with a deadman switch.

A guy like him is difficult to murder when he is the master of blackmail.

Jeffrey Epstein case just got WORSE

youtube.com/watch?v=QhD00l-IUIg

There isn't any, on the dead one he is on his back with a brace or something that's obviously pushing up on his head, distorting some features oh and fucking DEAD so he is gonna look a bit different. Wrinkles match, hairline matches, this is the dumbest of all the conspiracies around this dude.

Not difficult to murder when you have been publicly exposed and put in a cage by yourself with no weapons

This guy gets it

EPSTEIN FAKE SUICIDE ?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMeHxFZ898I

picture on the left in the thumbnail is obviously distorted

Epsteins ego would not allow him to commit suicide this dude had so much money and tons of high profile friends and lawyers that he could have easily fought the case and perhaps serve two years in jail. He didn't get killed as they would like you to think. If his clients wanted him dead they would have killed him long time ago since he still had dirt on them. This dude was taken out of prison by Mossad/FBI Agents. JE is connected with many friends he definitely faked death and now everyone will play the story he was killed by clients/ or prison mates and now everyone will forget. Noise of Bill Clinton, Trump, Alan D, and other high profile men from other countries will be forgotten. The media wont cover it since he was a jew and a democrat just like we dont hear anymore about Harvey Weinstein another rich Jew who was a democrat with mossad connection and high profile frienda and owners of major media agencies.

dubs of truth. also all you niggers are retarded. he had dirty dirt dirt on Bill Clinton.

Epstein had to go. End of story.

RIP kiddy diddler. Bill Clinton will NEVER be put in prison. No Clinton will.

> Assuming Epstein wasnt more powerful than Bill Clinton

- Runs a pedo island for years
- Over that duration some of the most powerful people on Earth visit and do god knows what
- Some of these people are members of the Illuminati itself
- Epstein gets caught and they discuss that he's to much of a liability
- Never makes it to the court date, guaranteed assurance that things remain secret.

People that pay attention and know a little bit how elites work knew that he was never going to see his court date.

also age,

Epstein was how old compared to the picture? after 60 even 2-3 years makes a big difference.

he's dead

Attached: dumdum.png (1317x472, 538K)

>End of story.
You sound like an illiterate hick.
Think like one, too.
> I have incriminating evidence of your illegal sexual tastes.
> I will keep quiet if you pay me hundreds of millions of dollars and give me an island in the Caribbean.
> If you kill me, all of my evidence will magically disappear with me.

In a related story, Bill Barr, the son of the guy who gave him a job he wasn't qualified for, was in charge of the prison where he was suicided. Barr was appointed to his position by the same guy who was sued along with Epstein for pedophilia.

Attached: pedorapist 2.png (747x706, 136K)

>26 times.
How many times more you going to make those sourceless posts, shill? Btw it doesnt help when you change the number, it is still the same bullshit lie. Its been days and you still havent provided any proof for your claim.

So, who would do that but a literal shill?

Anthony Bourdain (left), Jeffrey Epstein (right)

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE. This shit was dropped and you dopey nigger faggot left wing shitheels bring this non-story up all the time. It CONSTANTLY gets shot down.

You're an embarrassment to this board. Go the fuck back to _eddit because you don't deserve to be on Yea Forums. Actually fuck off back to 9gag.

Also this post isn't spam, you retarded fucking bots.

>le triggered polack

The only shill i see is a libtard. The 26 flights are in google if you care to find them.

Your post makes me laugh

foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Youre idiots. Even if these were the same people they will look differently post mortem. You know nothing about what happens to a humans body after death. Yes hard cartilage like ears and nose will look different and "grow, shrink, and even move" depending on where/what it is. Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy.... morons.

>libtard
>google
Are you a literal shill? Because you are procudcing nothing but the same script like responses every time you get called out on your shit.

Hey everyone, we got us a real shill here.

>bullshit lies
>fox news

nothing about those two heads are the same!!

Clinton crime family kills lookalike and frees Epstein!

See

CNN is fake news deal with it you fucking soros paid shill.

>faux news
>he flew 26 times
>no proof shown at all
Woops, classic move.

Attached: comrade.gif (240x180, 171K)

>flew on Epstein plane 26 times
>implying it was about the island thing
>article says it were flights "around the world"
Thats shill work at its finest, always making the wrong impression.

"show me proof" *shows proof* "its not real proof".. Liberal logic

You gotta tell /pol/, they dont to seem to know about that concept.

Attached: 2DE3641E-5B59-4312-8BE3-FC71AD0A8CD9.jpg (2148x1351, 449K)

Attached: 05-anthony-bourdain.w570.h712.jpg (570x712, 130K)

>Thats shill work at its finest, always making the wrong impression.
They also like to talk about those 27 or 26 flight all day long, but always conviniently leave out that those where done through 6 trips and not all single flights through the years, because that is a little too close to the truth and it is all about creating the wrong vibe around it.

The dead guy is Anthony Bourdain.

noses dont stop growing. same with ears, hair, and fingernails. wtf is this faget bait?

Attached: 1562559417316.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Meh fox news is hardly a credable source.
May as well link the onion.
That said... we all know bill like the girls... trump did too. The dead man was the link.... and now he's dead.. seems too convenient.

All I have to say is this. Clinton has no power inside the justice system. Trump does.
If you think that Clinton did something too a man inside a federal prison. Your a crazy person.

The only thing that this picture proves is that people get older.
The pictures are 10 years apart fool.