Just got into Mensa, AMA

Just got into Mensa, AMA...

Attached: e3c2e09.jpg (750x725, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04RLftrkdJr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what now?
you're a part of a club..now what?
also i don't think other people even care if you're a tested 'genius' who got a lot of answers accidentally correct...

Mensa is the club for dumb people who want to look smart

Why are you paying for validation? Are you retarded or something?

>Mensa
Do you know what that means in Mexican Spanish?

vocaroo.com/i/s04RLftrkdJr
A/

Attached: d6f7207a1fcb4b43ce5bb47a4cc24444.gif (500x208, 480K)

Paying someone to validate your intelligence doesn't make you seem very intelligent.

I don't, please tell us

Attached: 8s.png (550x306, 95K)

that was foolish of you. paying a yearly subscription to have someone stroke your ego

Where are the orgies held?

>Just got into Mensa, AMA...
What's the answer?

Attached: MathTardsSeethe.jpg (1029x1029, 95K)

>Just got into Mensa, AMA...
Why? id did that years ago and, when I met some of the weirdos that are also members, promptly resigned and rejoined the real world.

p.s. - you're not that special

>What's the answer?
Oh do fuck off, child

Fuck it, I'll bite, the answer is 16.
According to bedmas, you calculate what's inside the brackets, to equal 4, and since division and multiplication are of equal priority, you solve left to right.

It means "Dumb" (feminine)

Do you prefer whole grain bread or white bread with your cheese sandwich?

You are wrong. 8 divided by 8 it's one, not 16.

Leave.

I did.

I remember someone saying that Mensa is a support group for intelligent underachievers Which is quite accurate.

You gain nothing of the membership and you cant really put that anywhere. Intelligence is only thing you really cant brag on without getting some level of hostlity. (If you say you're in mensa, what you're really trying to say is "you're dumb".

So yeah, no questions, just advice.

there was a guy I knew at school who was in Mensa. didn't seem to do anything other than inflate your sense of self (not that he was an arse about it or anything).

Good job, your combination of advanced narcissism and need for external validation has caused your 'genius' brain to malfunction.

You are now paying a subscription for 0 benefits except stroking your own ego. I hope you feel better. Fucking dumbass.

is it true that 95% of Mensa members in the USA are white?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x224, 445K)

That's nothing! 100% of Mensa members are insecure permavirgins!

It doesnt work like that. You dont do 4+4, you do 2+2, then 8÷2 and then 4×4

Sadly you are correct, although I prefer the old way which divided every to the left of the ÷ by everything to the right of it, seems more intuative. Either way, the question itself is retarded. It's like saying:

"I saw a man with my binoculars".

Did you see him through the usage of your equipment? Or did you see the nigger that stole your binoculars?

The blame lies on the one using confusing syntax in the first place, regardless of arbitrary writing conventions.

is there really a super mensa

Brackets
power Of
Multiply
Add
Subtract

The answer is 1.

No fucking wonder America is so retarded.