Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head...

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head, all faggots and faggot sympathisers are NOT welcome on this board let alone this planet. Subtly kill yourselves so that God can quickly pass his divine judgment upon you, filthy fucking degenerates. As it is written in the ten commandments... THOU SHALT NOT BE THY FAGGOT!

>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - (Leviticus 18:22)

>"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - (Leviticus 20:13)

>"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.." - (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Attached: GTFO FAGGOTS.jpg (250x166, 5K)

Wow. Those are some strong feelings

You sound like a faggot though

Shit tier bait. Boring

Attached: EBkfuXGXkAEARfr.jpg (675x900, 62K)

>thou shalt not be thy faggot

That just makes no sense

According to the Bible fucking your grandmother is ok.

You'd probably agree that holocaust never happened, right?

you had me until the bible verses....

>I hate gays because of my own shit not because of someone else’s shit

It any better edgelord

your God was made up so old dudes could touch kids

Attached: 71433B93-CC15-463A-A852-1A40AD7FE9C2.png (893x587, 390K)

You dumb, user?

This board is full of traps, who appear welcome by mods.

Kindly, go fuck yourself, bud.

I wish Holocaust 2 will occur instead. What Hitler did back in WW2 make a sense and America was fcked up thanks to Jews Hitler are smart enough to diagnose the root cause.

The problem with the world today is that people have been told that what they think matters. You are insignificant and no one cares what you think.

stay mad, fudge-packers

Attached: ,khjv.jpg (470x600, 194K)

Do you know that parts of the bible were changed to fit an agenda? In the old days it was common for the wealthy to have little boys as fuck toys, the ultimate degeneracy.

Today in the bible it states: thou shalt not lay with men as you lay with women or something like that, in the original it said: thou shalt not lay with children as thou lay with women

The bible clearly spoke out against pedophilia but the church changed the verse to fit their personal agenda, they're all child fuckers and they worship the devil

Yep, I agree with thee OP, Amén, Hail Spain, Arriba España, ostia

Attached: Cruz_de_San_Andrés_Aspa_de_Borgoña.png (3124x2083, 93K)

>be me
>Be nice guy
>Tip fedora at m'lady
>Offer to show her my katana collection
>She turns me down
>Call her a cunt and waddle back to my mobility scooter
>Ride away
>Figure I'll have better luck with the gays
>G-good evening to you m'sir, wouldst thou d-do me the honor of letting me purchase for you a drink?
>No thanks, I'm already here with somebody
>B-but I'm a really nice guy, you should at least give me a chance
>I said I'm already taken
>W-we, that... F....ok
>Ride scooter back home
>Waddle to computer
>Go on Yea Forums

>Daily reminder that...

>Jews are the problem

Carnegie, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor, Rockefeller all not Jewish all have descendants who are still crazy rich

Maybe they wanted you to think the Jews were the problem

Ok dad.

this actually makes sense, romans were known to fuck little boys

Oh no. I'm not welcome on Yea Forums¿ Oh no. Post post post.

You did a good job to cover shits done by Jews. Perhaps Netanyahu shoud grant you Medal of Honor.

stay mad, butt-blasters

Attached: 1475413732393.jpg (643x600, 229K)