Cars thread Yea Forums

Cars thread Yea Forums.
What do you drive?
I drive an BMW E92 Coupe M-Performance.

>inb4 incel

Attached: IMG9912.jpg (1024x680, 194K)

Attached: WUXQMNGWPBHUXNFETISHDX26H4.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

So an M-Sport? Is it a 325 or what?

Nice more pics? Manual or auto?

2008 MK5 GTI, i have a mod list if yall are interested (i recently painted the bridge on the grille of the car to the appropriate color coded white)

Attached: blackgrillemk5.png (1136x757, 1.54M)

Attached: IMG_20190721_150026_270.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

Wat mods

I drive a Mazda MX-5/Miata that I paid 400 quid for and looks like shit, but mechanically is spot on.

Don't get me wrong, I don't go around saying they're the best thing ever and everyone should have one, but fuck me it's a great value for money car when you get them for less than a grand in the UK.

Currently putting a V8 in one so that should be nice.

Attached: IMG_20180818_175032-3456x1632ddd.jpg (3456x1632, 886K)

>i recently painted the bridge on the grille of the car to the appropriate color coded white
I bet that is a huge improvement, but that Hitler stash has it's charms too.

2012 VW CC VR6, need to finish rebuild

Attached: 67819416_2637142186307486_2639892105069068288_n.jpg (558x744, 65K)

- APR stage 1 tune
- Stock downpipe and cat to 3 inch straight pipe
- NUESPEED P-flo intake
- Forge BOV Spacer
- R8 coilpacks
- DieselGeek Sigma 6 short shifter (linkages)
- S3 short shifter kit (actual length of shift knob)
- ECS drilled and slotted rotors
- (God awful) Solowerks S1 coilovers with SuperPro ball joints (looking to upgrade to some bilsteins soon)
- ECS Dogbone mount insert
- TyrolSport Deadset Collar kit for the subframe
- ECS vent mounted boost gauge

and maybe some other goodies i cant think of atm

theyre great cars, but you wont hear me saying that in public, would i daily one? ehhhhhhhhhhh prolly not, would i buy one as a little track rat, in the process of finding one as we speak

...but it's just a Golf

How much power is it marking

Na? Or ?

Well for the money you get a car low to the ground, lightweight, corners great and is nice and old school inside, stock steering wheel with no airbag, long bonnet in front of you, even if it's cheap as chips it's still a lot more fun to drive than some Astra or Golf or something

Hybrid single turbo 320d, with M-Performance ECU. I can give a list of mods if interested.
Not going to post pics of my actual car, this is the closest to what I own. Manual.

What year?

trust me, its a fun little car to hoon around the canyons in, love her so much

around 250hp, 270+ lb ft of torque, my friend who has an e92 328i with a tune is making a little under 300hp, but the thing has no fucking torque so GTI actually pulls on him easily

I agree, very well made cars and handle like bikes. They just need more power and I've never seen anyone find the best way to do it. I think a modest turbo, cam, exhaust and tune would work, but it's always a V8 swap or something else over the top. I guess the stock engine doesn't stand much beefing up.

2009 pre-LCI

2.0l turbocharged, stock Volkswagen K03 turbo, haven't decided if I want to move onto a bigger turbo yet, my favorite thing is doing canyon runs but honestly moving onto a stage 2 tune would be more than enough power imo

Subie master race

>trust me, its a fun little car
I can attest to this. I got a regular run of the mill Golf for a rental once and god damn was it fun to corner with, on rails. One with some power, would definitely be a good time.

oh shit my bad, wrong response to wrong person...

And then the American arrived...

Attached: UnholyRam.png (1063x598, 1.14M)

I've driven a turbo one that made just 220 and it was fucking amazing, that and my love of the V8 sound pretty much decided it. It's a lot of work and fabrication but I'm getting there.

And yes it does actually fit, pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190304_154209__01-3456x1632.jpg (3456x1632, 1.22M)

But have you actually driven a well set up rear wheel drive car? There's a reason they don't mix front and rear wheel drive in any serious racing series

Audi 80 b4

Attached: audi_80_bg-1.1200.jpg (1200x800, 331K)

02 mazda 626. Really want to do a manual tranny swap, rebuild the engine and put a big ol turbo in it. Would be the ultimate sleeper car

220 would probably be perfect for that weight. I like the idea of a V8 in one too, no turbo lag, better sound and such. But wont that make it nose heavy and comprise the handling?

the customizations are endless with that little thing, personally i would be interested in throwing either an LSX or an RB26 in that thing. and throw every dime at rebuilding the suspension for strictly track use.
>inb4 nOoOooO lSx OvErAtEd!!!!!

The engine I've got is full aluminium, the stock engine has an iron block, so it's only about 40kg heavier. That combined with the tubular front subframe I got which weighs nothing compared to the stock one will balance things out nicely

I have a homie who has a 2006 Mini Cooper GP, they dropped a good amount of money into it, she weighs under 1900lbs and is pushing 305 to the wheels, supercharged 4 banger, and man oh man is that thing fucking terrifying to drive, she handles pretty damn good, buts it has no cage...

1995 Mitsubishi Sigma combi.

shes clean user!

I own a 2003 GMC Yukon

Sounds very doable then. I wish you luck.

Rams suck

Yeah I've been looking at cage options, it's gonna make 300hp and weigh 2000 pounds so it's pretty much required in a car with no permanent roof.

Doable yes, easy? No haha. I've had to make my own oil, exhaust manifolds, get a gearbox adapter, need to make my own engine mounts, get an aftermarket ECU, new fuel system, and that's just off the top of my head! It'll be so fucking worth it though.

This shit box
01 Pontiac Bonneville
It was a good learner car for how much shit I had to fix myself on it

Attached: 1103570850.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Nissan Skyline R34 Sedan, one of the rarer turbo and manual ones

Attached: A19DBDB1-06C3-454C-9045-D9DE2900C012.jpg (2719x1772, 1.43M)

Those are nice, one of the best looking GM trucks since the 90s. Old trucks are just so amiable, reliable and easy to work on. Eurobois always love to give me shit for liking them though.

I drive this. It gets me from A to B, which is the main point of a car. Very nice.

Attached: renault_symbol_2007_motorin_renault_symbol_4840125558541382526.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>american plates

Doubt. What year

dude i was coming back from a camping trip today, and we were taking PCH back home and this gorgeous blue R34 vspec II passed, i almost literally nutted right then and there

The balls they do. I've had so many cash offers to buy my truck, I can't even count. It's never broken down once in 10+ years. It's been across the country, multiple times. It's dropped off my GF's Mercedes a couple dozen times to the garage and now, her sister's Civic twice. It's like an old dog that's loyal AF and never lets you down. Even ones people shit on and let rust to hell, still go down the road safely. You can dislike them all you like, but they do not suck.

Octavia 1 RS (similar)
Really like it

Attached: RS.jpg (800x600, 76K)

My neighbor got 450K+ miles out of one of those. His kids just kept passing it down to eachother. Some were crying the day it finally died and got towed off, no meme.

Lol your car is slow and fat. Every owner disagrees which makes it even funnier.

Fair enough, I personally think they are lame. I'm not a fan of pick ups, I also live in a state where every rich kid wants to be a street cowboy and begs their daddy for a 50k princess truck. Personally I prefer the fords for work.

the golf owner here, yeah no doubt that a RWD car is going to feel real nice through the corners, ive driven plenty of them, some partially modified and some that were flat out track cars, and theyre damn fun to drive, but a FWD isn't as boring as one would think, a properly set up one is very very fun to drive, you should also try it. Not to mention that torque steer especially through turns can be daunting, which with that added challenge makes it even more fun :D

ok

it be like that lmfao, bet its fun to drive tho

Attached: 8269417814.jpg (908x1586, 138K)

Not a fan of modern trucks either, especially lifted, that never see a trail or mud or coal rollers. Mine's built for snow and medium trails.

Fact: coal rollers secretly love dick

What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?

With the BMW, the pricks are on the inside.

I don't own a car anymore, since I live in Tokyo and it's just not worth the hassle (and parking costs). Before moving here, I've owned lots of cars (I'm old). Highlights include: 87 Merkur Xr4ti, 88 Chevy Camaro, 93 Nissan 240sx, 2009 Mini Clubman S, 97 Geo Tracker (my off-roader).

those are BC plates, are you blind or stupid?

I know of a few here in BC and everyone still creams every time they see one. They are timeless

Britfag here, they're pretty rare here too, people still lose it when they see one in the wild.

If I had to own a Skyline it'd be an R32 but the R34 GTR has a fucking mean face and stance that can't be beaten.

I drive this bad boy of a shitbox

Attached: IMG_8942.jpg (1333x2000, 1.25M)

OP here. I can confirm. Most BMW drivers are shitheads... I just saw this morning how a gipsy crashed a superb M6... because he's an idiot and also killed 2 people.

I got into BMW because it was a cheap and easy to tune vehicle. I got mine pretty cheap, and every mod fits like a glove on this model.

To be honest, I still hate bmw owners... I hate myself...

Ohai. You still have your plates on? I remember you from other threads!

You got the sport trim too, dope.

U cnt tch ths

Attached: Barina.jpg (1280x853, 214K)

You can literally see the "shame" in the picture

Currently driving my BMW E46 330ci, picked one up for £1950 in pretty good condition. Full M-Sport package everything.

Currently replaced - Valve Cover Gasket, Oil Filter Housing Gasket, CCV system, VANOS Oil Line and various o-rings.

Got issues with ABS at the moment and going to do a refresh on the entire coolant system soon. Not my car in the picture neither.

Attached: 330ci.jpg (1023x680, 213K)

For everyone into cheap and very moddable dalies. Figure out what this thing is.

Attached: Sleeper.jpg (800x405, 41K)

Sheez, forester turbo, you dyke

Where dat? Been hunting for a touge run down here!

Attached: DSC_1818-2.jpg (2048x1160, 1.15M)

2016 Jaguar XF 2.2 Portfolio

I have no recent pictures of my car so here's one from 7 god damn years ago

Attached: WRX WA 4-2012.jpg (1000x1500, 1.49M)

>What do you drive?
I have two cars. One's a runabout, shit-hauling car. The other's an Aston

easy parking outside your house ?

dumbass

Nice one! My old car was an A4 B5, now i have pic related and a '77 VW "The Thing"

Attached: 20181130_073631.jpg (2858x1298, 1.83M)

v8 recently sold for just under 3 grand .... bargain , rover engine mind where you really want a lexus

good luck to ya

The exact spot is called Nicholl Lookout, near Marysville. It's a very nice course from Healesville up through Marysville and all the way to Lake Mountain, pretty much one long and windy road. Also I love your car user, I think I may have seen it around before. What suburb/area are you in?

Attached: IMG_8947.jpg (1500x1000, 324K)

>Currently putting a V8 in one so that should be nice.
So you're taking a nimble, well-balance small sports car and turning it into a nose-heavy understeering piece of shit that won't be able to handle the power and torque? Nor probably stop, unless you put some serious brakes in it (which will fuck the ABS calibration. Smart move.

You're not experienced in this field are you? You also haven't read the thread.

The engine I'm putting in only weight 40kg than the stock one, and the subframe I've got is half the weight of the stock one. Mx5s with 300hp are fine on 225 sticky tyres which is what I'll have, and I already have uprated brakes.

This isn't my first rodeo.

It's a grainy photo, the plates look American.

He killed 3. The lady was pregnant.
Also, they were streaming on fb. gotta love this country.

Thank! There's a few black Evo 8's floating around but I've only had mine a few months. I'm around Glen Iris/Camberwell every now and then. What about you?

>You're not experienced in this field are you?
Yes. Yes I am. Otherwise I wouldn't know that upgrading brakes can fuck the ABS calibration.
40kg over the front axle will not be offset by a reduced-weight front subframe.
>You also haven't read the thread.
No I haven't. But I suppose it'll be OK as long as you slam it for the stance and use it for cruising.

Ah yeah. I don't know why but your license plate is REALLY familiar to me, and I can't think of any other car that the combination might be on. I'm in Narre but I spend quite a bit of time anywhere between Burwood and the CBD

Fkn gipsies. Where u at bro?

I could be wrong but I feel lik v8s in miatas is semi common.

e46 330Ci, love it. Same exterior with black leather seats.

Attached: 34-20190213204825-19.jpg (1000x667, 101K)

1979 f1fiddy

Attached: 20180824_124405.jpg (2690x1474, 2M)

they easily take the extra power given they are very underpowered
Given its a rag top they arnt that nimble ,,,,,, have you even driven one i wonder ? ,,,,,,they require at the least a hard top to sort out the flex which makes a world of difference and given the drift lads do not suffer twisted chassis then doubling up on the power is no issue ..... just yesterday i was watching a lad with an open diff struggling to spin up on dry grass !
Brakes are perfectly fine ..... on a track fair enough but not popping to the shops in Birmingham which is 99.9% of all modified car use

Sibiu, but it's being overrun by "people" from valcea and olt. Also there is an increasingly number of cars from Bucharest here lately. You?

This is from r/skyline new fag

Abs is for women and people that cant drive anyway you autismo

Yeah mate this is my car, I post on reddit too

Attached: IMG_4668-2.jpg (3456x5184, 1.06M)

Bucharest. I love Sibiu. A nice city... Get rid of the people from OT and you'll be fine... Those are atutistic retards.

Made painstakingly by me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-063537_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 458K)

Okay you may be in the field but you don't have any fun by the sounds of it. I'm well aware it's not gonna retain the exact same weight balance, but 40kg isn't gonna ruin a fucking thing.

Also it doesn't have ABS so there's no problem there.

And you think someone that will put all this effort into doing this is gonna be some faggot that would slam their car? There's more assumptions than facts here dude.

Obligatory: ReDdIt Is FoR fAgS aNd InCeLs

2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO
2016 BMW M4 GTS

Attached: 1565326365970.png (596x668, 806K)

the American Garbage

Attached: 1553792580913.jpg (360x480, 24K)

old car

now a supra

Attached: DSCN4914 (2).jpg (1844x1383, 1.13M)

>0
better car than supra

No clue, car was for sale for a while but the guy lived around North side. Add me on snap if u keen for pics and a touge run!

kwer

I used to have a 3sgte mr2

Kek I need a flywheel off one of those for my V8 swap

Check Hollander parts to see if there is an interchange number.
If I ever get another mid 90s mr2 it's getting the camery swap.

It's cool I know where to get lightened ones in the UK, just a funny note that you mentioned that car and I need that particular flywheel

itt losers post saved pics of cars they want but don't own but act like they own them

You think that mx5 is something to brag about? I definitely own that haha

T. Busrider

Mk1 Seat Leon Cupra-R

(not my actual car in photo)

Attached: B69ACD20-BB73-4528-92C1-FA7E114753DD.jpg (450x338, 37K)

Roger!? I thought you were dead! Welcome back, our own an hero!

forge lump , fuckin big turb with screamer attached to blue tip , lightweight fly and clutch , hks this that and the other with greddy turbo fuck abouts , around the 400 brake , bc all round , rotas , braided front to back , leather with supersound ( not that you could hear it ) , too fucked about with to be reliable hence a bogo standard n/a auto supra now..... resisting adding the single ... hard to though

On the drive , beams altezza , Supra , RaV4 3S-GE engined ( jap import )

Attached: mars.png (994x664, 865K)

I'm 28 and I don't even have a license, can't afford it, costs well over 1000 bucks in germany

3 years Japan for work so this

Be jelly fags, JDM baller status.

Attached: 64008AB8-F8A7-4318-BF2F-86EFD7BF9B07.jpg (640x480, 64K)

A 2006 Seat Leon - Not known in the US, but basically a cheaper option to get Golf V GTI. Same car(engine, suspension etc) different chassis. About to go "big turbo"(GTX3076).

Attached: 1262935_10202338148558462_1279459682_o.jpg (2048x1371, 202K)

I have an import, but I'd much rather drive a JDM car around in Japan, the roads there are amazing

Matt?

Are you retarded? The roads here suck balls. City planners are unheard of. No sidewalks outside of down town Tokyo, most roads are two lanes if that. No turn lanes. 30kph most places and people drive slower. Dozo bozos everywhere. This country sucks for driving, i cannot imagine how they got so far ingrained in car culture...

Also the Mitsubishi dingo is the most piece of trash tincan gutless wonder I have ever driven. Fuck driving in Japan.

You misunderstand, Japan has lots of crazy twisty mountain roads, I don't give a fuck about how easy the commute to work is!

Yeah well those still suck balls due to the same pussy-ass false-humility piece of shit drivers that ruin the rest of the country. Went out with a buddy in his R-34 and it was a waste of time.

That's what night time is for dude

Dodge Intrepid 2004 SE 2.7L

THIS CAR IS WHACK!

Attached: intrepid.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

I'm sorry

>timingchainrattleintensifies

W210 E300 Turbo Diesel
360,000+ miles

Attached: 3WjN7MY[1].jpg (1920x1080, 707K)

Loving the bimmers! This has been my project car this year. 2015 328i. Coil springs, a few bolt ons and bm3 tune so far. Gonna hand it down to my son when I'm done with it and move on to... probably a Lexus

Attached: IMG_20190812_061117.jpg (2048x1561, 1.61M)

boomp

2020 BMW F87 M2 Competition - DINAN Tuned
595HP/615lbft - DCT though, had some asshole hit me head on a few years ago while they were texting and messed up my back so my clutching days are over.

Attached: IMG_5529.jpg (1882x1058, 619K)