MAGA fags would literally suck trumps dick if he pulled it out

MAGA fags would literally suck trumps dick if he pulled it out.
Prove me wrong

Attached: IMG_0867.png (400x400, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
youtu.be/s75UyMF_2d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Truth is uncontested

Dialate harder faggot

Attached: trzyj40o03e31.jpg (600x800, 59K)

Stay mad, faglord

Fascists are not exactly fans of trump, talk about the biggest political cock tease of all time. His government signed off on 36 billion dollars to Israel the day after the government shut down ended over Americas wall. The money was for their defense spending that will literally build build another wall over there. The democrats were 100% on board also. They have no problem paying for walls, just not ones around the USA

I reeeeeeeally dont get this OP. Why are you making fun of LBGTQP people? Thats YOUR side, remember?

You are the one defending faggotry. So why are you against it here? and you even go as far as to use it as an insult against Trump supporters.

That makes no sense at all. Welp, alteast you admit that you are wrong then, typical leftist liberals, totally fucking retarded and again and again contradict themselves ;)

Attached: 1565104245536.jpg (729x768, 83K)

Do your throats hurt from getting hit by trumps dick so much or are you guys used to it by now

you do realize you are using homosexuality as an insult right?
>why people laugh at the left.

Whats funny is that i really dont give a fuck about either side. Both are fake and just puppets. People get all caught up with left vs right. Sounds very similar to north vs south does it not? This is all a game to get everyone divided because its easier to control people this way

Fucking incredible!
vidslotz.com

You're wrong. His dick is too small to be sucked.

>libtard owned

Most people the left calls 'Trump supporters', are just random centrists that do not agree with their liquid shit platform. I have no love for Trump beyond him not being a leftist, he is pretty fucking liberal though. Which isn't the worst trait, but he was elected for one job, get the fucking illegals out and he's proven worthless at that. That stupid Nazi picture you posted, was proven fake over 10 years ago btw.

>Clinton would literally get away with rape as long as he pulled out the "I'm democrat" card
op I fixed it for you

I know right? Stupid fucking dumbasses think that the exclusive rich friends club gives a fuck about them. Much less would they let them have any power or control.

I don't think people have "after parties" after political rallies. Do you know how busy people are these days? Your meme doesn't really work.

Lmao aren’t you Democrats always talking about lgbtq and shit? Who are the real fags here?

Attached: 1565379614233.jpg (960x674, 95K)

Its hilarious that people have become such puppets. Blindly following polital parties to the extent that it runs your whole lives. When did politics become everything

youtu.be/s75UyMF_2d4 revolution is now dont let history leave you behind get involved

you made the claim
the burden of proof is yours snowflake

when the Democrats lost their fucking minds

>polital parties
It's just the left doing that. They would have you believe everyone to the right of their platform is endlessly plotting the Forth Reich and walking in tight knit groups all wearing the dreaded red MAGA hats, like storm troopers.

Attached: 1555637866194.png (480x491, 156K)

>Whats funny is that i really dont give a fuck about either side. Both are fake and just puppets. People get all caught up with left vs right. Sounds very similar to north vs south does it not? This is all a game to get everyone divided because its easier to control people this way

you cant figure out why?

Attached: yg3rb1m0slf31.jpg (600x443, 42K)

Wow its looking like OPs statement is true. Just look at how salty these fags are

>yfw the camera man is jewish

>facts are salt

I lost. Time to delete the internet

Attached: 1964B2C9-1C29-4BBB-BD69-BBDC92C3E617.png (500x516, 94K)

Fuck I hate that smug little hat wearing cunt. I can’t wait till he gets the shit kicked out of him irl.

Mmm yes your tears are delicious little incel. Mmmmm such precious snowflakes

Attached: 199ED4AA-1C41-4310-8D4E-587C236D7F56.jpg (900x900, 119K)

Well trump did show em how to suck dick like a pro

Attached: AB1F667B-B917-409B-AD0E-2C9277F399F1.jpg (1080x1643, 232K)

Attached: 2D21F59D-5A9E-4555-8409-639735E8DABB.jpg (700x390, 76K)

Lmao

Im going to start my own political party. Im going to call it "ItsAllFakeYourVotesDontCountForShit" party

you're the guys always talking about sucking his dick.
projection at its finest

I’d pretend to vote for you

Mmmm yes your tears are delicious little trumptard virgin incel racist!
You are the most precious snowflakes of all!

And Hillary STILL lost.

Attached: 1565601978542.png (500x275, 23K)

TFW liberals who are supposed to be cool with gays use being gay as a degenerate act to insult their enemies
For such a tolerant group this all sounds kinda homophobic...

Attached: 1564851399537.jpg.jpg (665x668, 68K)

Mmmm yes mMMmmm your tears just get saltier!
You must be so butthurt little virgin incel

Kekkek such butthurt such rage sooooo salty

I used to post this ironically but fuck me it’s actually true!

Attached: E36A7C30-A01C-4F5C-83FD-8887B898FAFD.jpg (660x960, 102K)

no u

Keep whining, gender neutral libfag

Attached: mr_potato_head_lol.jpg (183x275, 7K)

On u

Attached: 2DE78171-FE7D-48BA-8534-388985433048.jpg (1892x1712, 471K)

pu u smell XDD

Your bum hole is a stinky

>some people
half the country is some people

[x]The left
[ ]Can Meme

I don't get it. what is wrong with craving cock and loving nazi ideals.

This is murikkka and we dont take too kindly to ur kind cuz dammit they took our jobs