Is getting drunk the only good thing in this world

Is getting drunk the only good thing in this world

Attached: alcohol.e8e8ae8dd0c81d3616dc555c1503e1d9.jpg (1140x760, 123K)

Its the only thing that distracts me of the fact that my life has turned into a shit show. Every day i dont drink for health reasons, I just cant sleep, because my mind is clear and I cant stop thinking on how I went from being an A+ student, in shape, with a gf, aspirations..into a fat piece of shit that doest go out for any reason other than getting more alcohol.

Kratom is a more functional drug.

story time?

I went into the Marine Corp, and was introduced to drinking. It was kind of a thing to do every so often " Marines are famouse for being a buch of drunks" kind of thing. I did good during my time in tho, got two NAMs, got meritouriously promoted to Sgt. When you get out its a different story. Its just you and you only friend, that bottle of rum.

Damn, dude, it's like you're peering into my soul

>Is getting drunk the only good thing in this world
No, but it works sometimes.

Its no joke man, it startes as a social thing that I used to do every day with my "friends" after work, get together, talk about how bullshit the day was and so on. But once you get out and you are leaving on your own, people forget about you. All you got left is the habit of drinking often, and that turns into an everyday thing very quicly, your college grades drop suddenly...you finish the semester with 3 F's and 2 D's, and the thought of just ending it all up every single day.

I prefer the green stuff. Lighter head, less consequences the day after.

>getting drunk
>not getting into the k hole

Same story bruh, I don't drink but I whant to start because life is just pain and suffering and I whant to escape that.

Sorry if my spellling is shit, Im of course fucking drinking tonight

Marty? Is that you?

Shh, dont talk about it. Retards will instinctively try to keep banning it

ditto

Pez, I really like pez. I just buy the candy pack and eat the whole damn thing.

It feels like coffee that makes me throw up

Take it from someone who drinks till black out every night, it’s not worth it. You cause more problems then you make. I’m trying to make it back that sweet life of remembering and being kinda normal.

Attached: 1562433994039m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Getting drunk sucks. Smoke weed instead.

Attached: ba8.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Generally agree, but faggy drug tests fuck it up.

I only like being high at work or if im hiking or something, if i try to relax when im high i just get anxious/dread

Well I guess... But I just need something to forget about the pain of existence and something to make me happy.

I get you bro, just try to stay a new. New day new shit just make any excuse to start again. Once you get the taste of normal life agin it’s worth it and motivational. Fucking spell Checkkicken in.

Honesty this

I use to get black out drunk nightly a few years back. All it did was made my life worse. Fast forward now and I still drink 3-4 nights a week, but it's hardly any better. It's actually worse because I drink more alcohol now than ever before and my life still sucks ass. The only difference is now I can actually pass my fucking classes.

Shit man, hope you the best.

The fuck? Did I post this and forget in my drunken haze?

Funny. Considering it's your fault you got there and that you keep yourself there. You are your own worst enemy. Only you have the power to change shit nobody else can or will for you

Alcohol is literally the shittiest drug on the planet, have some respect for yourself. Atleast with shit like crocodil and sisa you get a good high while you kill yourself.

Whatcha drinking Yea Forums?

>Is getting drunk the only good thing in this world
Getting GIRLS drunk and taking pics of them is also a good thing in this world imo...