Roast me

Roast me.

Attached: Snapchat-931630634.jpg (1361x2640, 1.12M)

You gave me confidence
Thank you

You look like a weeb version of Wreck it Ralph. You look like what I imagine those dudes who say 'tendies' to look like.
The bottom of your head is wider than the top. That's incorrect proportioning and I think you should have a look at your warranty to see if you can get any replacement parts.

I love you

I'M GOOD NOW
THANK YOU.

You’re so fat that your head looks like an egg. You’re not fooling anyone with that beard. Your eyes just scream, “I fuck kids in my mothers basement.” They use your picture in medical journals for obesity. You’re so fucking fat that your body ran out of room to store it, so it ended up in your eyelids. Your hair looks like you just pulled your head out of a camels moist asshole. Fuck dude, god damn you’re fucking ugly.

Damn, Seth Rogan really let himself go.

You're not ugly.

you actually look like you'd be a cool guy to hang out with

No, i dont like my potatoes roasted.

Why? You look like a solid dude I could grab a beer with.

shit, pick me up too. id hang with yall

dudes with alot of chest hair always have massive cocks. good job on the big wiener dude. some chick is gonna love it.

honestly, just try to grow the mustache a bit thicker

I know you can improve if you try, wish the best for you bro

You look like a guy I could play Dungeons and Dragons and have a blast with. I believe we would have similar taste in anime the only negative I have to say is that I think you are not good at pvp in wow or can even play overwatch.

But hey. You can't be good at all things.

OP seems like an okay guy. Nice glasses!

I unironicly think you are cute. However, I am male.

>tfw no cute chubby nerd friend to suck off and give footrubs.

Attached: 1353172976402.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Nah, I would like to congratulate you for giving me more self-confidence with how I look

You're a real handsome good looking boy - your mom 2019

You're cute, probably nice for cuddling