Why don't you own ans carry a pistol Yea Forums?

Why don't you own ans carry a pistol Yea Forums?

>pic related

Attached: 0756b0609aeb7127ed86b4ba255baf70--hk--tactical-fred.jpg (736x617, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page
thetruthaboutguns.com/the-truth-about-nfa-inspection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do.

Brown bear defense, and niggers of course. Niggers kill over 4000 humans each year.

why did you put the bullet into the mag like this?
Are you insane?

republicans kill more each year

Why can't you type a complete sentence without fucking it up?

Because I own a revolver.

Canada. I would otherwise

Are you?

Attached: Mark23super.jpg (2016x1359, 736K)

Yes, i am actually made in Germany. Thank you.
Guter Geschmack bei der Waffen-Wahl.

cool gun thread?

Attached: 19ca7428448cf5c07c608bec2bbd2c22.jpg (736x454, 123K)

>that round in the mag

i see you are a man of culture

HK thread?

Attached: 2017-05-12 13.43.33.jpg (2050x1538, 1.84M)

>carrying a full size
I don’t think so. Gtfo FBI/ATF.

Gonna have to call bullshit on that, hoss. Blackies tend to be Dems.

Nice. Is that your piece user?

>4000
Seems low

Who the fuck carries a full size .45? No one.

very nice home defense weapon you got there, bro

>pic related
>my dream HK right now

Attached: 1373512812139.jpg (650x428, 143K)

It is, something closer to 7k thanks to black on black gang violence.

CZ>HK

of course......... my 92 sporting the same Ti-rant

Attached: 2018-03-14 10.33.26.jpg (2100x1575, 1.19M)

always loved the look of the P7

Kys

>CZ

Attached: 1511540494452.jpg (960x540, 107K)

They’re beautiful user.... How much you cop for those?

It doesn’t get much more retarded than this.

Ew. P7s suck, that stupid grip safety..
No thank you.

>the one thing that makes them awesome and unique
>ew

Fucking zoomers.

The USP I got for 999.99 on sale at Florida gun exchange, the 92A1 run me 575.00 and the Ti-rant was 700.00 plus the 200.00 stamp

Attached: 2018-03-14 20.12.34a.jpg (2700x1276, 759K)

Your retardation and mutations from inbreeding makes you unique, doesn’t make you awesome.
Also, GenX’er. Grip safeties suck most, but most safeties suck. Keep your fucking finger off the trigger if you want to keep it safe.

A guy like you definitely has to have some rifles on hand right?

a few...... some of the collection

Attached: 2018-05-15 16.47.36a.jpg (2056x2741, 793K)

i both own ans carry a pistol.

and a few more

Attached: 2016-02-06 23.08.35.jpg (2988x5312, 1.71M)

What's the difference between semi and full automatic

last one I have pics of at the moment

Attached: 20181201_180851.jpg (1608x3000, 1.51M)

Get out. Get the fuck outta here you fucking douchebag.

Wii?

Got knifes or no?

wow you sound tough

one goes pew-------pew------pew-----pew
and the other goes
pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

Attached: 36861961_10215611545818163_4181525596121071616_n.jpg (540x960, 44K)

just an old 1941 SA knife that was a wartime bringback from my grandfather...... other than that not much into knives

BC I'm certified psychotic and can't have one.

Glocke and any other pistol?

One trigger pull = one shot (semi); one trigger pull = shoot some or all of the ammo depending on when you let go (full auto).
One like = one respect.

Certified from a court, not your little tumblr knitting group self diagnosing your bullshittery.

some OC for yall

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-083436~2.png (742x315, 39K)

But do they call guns like AK47 or Glocke which are able of both modes?

Still waiting for my CCW.

which one?

*how

I do (Also, based HK OP)

Attached: 65649712_10157387730132154_7741835089713037312_n.jpg (960x480, 129K)

Attached: Spectre_M4_1000_0001.jpg (1000x870, 257K)

All provinces? I had some friends from Alberta and it seemed like they owned a lot of guns.

Guns is dangerous

Attached: PopPopPopWatchinNiggasDrop.jpg (1377x1080, 1.13M)

neither one of these AK clones are full auto, you only have safe and semi.......... you can buy full auto legally but it's highly expensive and requires filling out an ATF form 4 for transfer as well as a lengthy background check and a 200.00 tax........ unless you are outside the US then it's whatever your country's laws are

Attached: 2017-05-20 17.02.17.jpg (2100x1187, 1.88M)

Can I get one of those Shiner Bocks?

What kind of optics did you get for your M1A? I'm thinking of putting some optics on mine, as soon as I master the 100 yard range (I'm new to the sport).

guns.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

Attached: 1533202341383.jpg (960x720, 96K)

If i would be born in america i would probably be school schooter, i was bullied in school ans imagined deth of people in my school

If I had any left, I can't keep those things around.

Some cheap 3-9. I'm terrible about treating my guns to good optics. I have the Nikon M308's on my AR and my 700 now. Might put one on my M1 when I get the money.

what gun model is that? what company?

Attached: MYAAAA.jpg (1024x855, 268K)

$200 is very cheap tho.

How much do you pay for a full automatic AK47 pistol in the US?

Thanks

Sphinx sdp

Attached: MoreCute.jpg (1080x1176, 406K)

>VolksWagen and a human bone
Wat?

Well, no shit, weebs are retarded about guns.

What what!

Attached: NewWallet.jpg (2220x1080, 1.65M)

I'm not aware of any way to purchase a fully auto AK47 in the US. you can get a semi auto for about $500 for a Draco, then you can modify it yourself, which I don't recommend as it's highly illegal. That's the only way I could think of to do it.

i am erect

I think the closest you can get to a full auto legally transferable AK pistil in the US is a krinkov (folding stock shorty AK) the only transferable full auto had to be made and civilian owned BEFORE September 1986 and the transferable krinkovs run in the $17,000.00 to $25,000.00 range

you can see
it's just stupid expensive for the gun, BTW nice try ATF

Attached: not atf.png (500x421, 123K)

I don't own a handgun because you are much more likely to be shot by the police in any encounter if you are armed. I just have a bunch of large dogs. Nobody has ever bothered us.

Is the white custom? i can only find black

It's not white

Attached: 20181127_234228.jpg (1968x1080, 1.59M)

silver then

Fuck thats way too expensive. Why is the full automatic AK this expensive in the US? You pay much less in East EU.

AK47 is a select fire rifle capable of full auto use.
Civilian Glocks are all semi-auto only, only the Glock 18, 18C and some 26s are machine pistols, and they are select fire as well - can go from semi auto to full auto.

I think its "wolf gray"

Attached: AssaultHandGatz.jpg (1280x960, 73K)

I need this.
Right now.
Give it to meeee.

Oh yes I meant Glock 18. US price for this baby?

hows it fell to not have your 4a anymore

very limited supply that is getting smaller and smaller vs demand, the supply is finite as it is limited to those registered under the NFA before 1986

Fuck had troubles posting for 2 min

That's because you lost the game

East EU export to the US.

>you lost the game
Wat?

Overseas, maybe. But are we really going to validate foreigners by calling them people?

if only it wasn't a thousand dollars

how does owning a NFA item eliminate your 4A? They cannot show up and demand entry without probable cause anymore than they can without owning a NFA item........ thetruthaboutguns.com/the-truth-about-nfa-inspection/

Attached: DSC_0006.jpg (2200x1467, 1.67M)

Hows your first day on Yea Forums?
Lol if you pay that price. I got mine for under 500$

Attached: Cute.jpg (1080x1424, 126K)

Kid go to bed

you cannot legally import a Full Auto firearms from the EU or anywhere else, unless you are a SOT you cannot legally own a full auto firearms without first going through the NFA process with the ATF AND the firearm being registered in civilian hands before September 1986

Attached: watching.jpg (960x540, 88K)

>over 9000

Not available, it’s a machine pistol made after May 19, 1986.

That's a true pain in the @$$

>kid
You seem confused

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-234307_Gallery.jpg (1071x947, 1008K)

yo man, everyone starts somewhere

on that we agree........

Attached: ATF - Autistic as fuck.jpg (500x983, 345K)

Feel like US is discriminating to sell us made guns first

If you say so, kid.

Sorry, meant to quote

Good reply

At least you're trying :)
Im very proud of u booboo

Attached: IMAGE.jpg (808x1080, 800K)

Shit, meant to quote

imagine bragging about having a ski mask

cant decide what i want

caliber wise,and gun wise.i want a glock,but i want something more powerful then a 9mm but still good enough to use for small apartment/home defense

it was a good start......... just haven't really gotten into knives....... now that I know who u were quoting

Attached: 2015-02-21 14.33.26.jpg (1600x900, 907K)

Not 21 yet

Im more interested in your thermostat what brand is it

Hughes Amendment of the FOPA of 1986. The Amendment was illegally pushed through without being properly ratified, but Regan signed it anyway.
There’s been a resurgence in trying to have it repealed, but with all the manufactured hysteria over “mass shootings” it keeps tanking pro-gun legislation.

Who doesn't brag about that?

Attached: ZT.jpg (1080x1545, 1M)

not a thermostat, remote for the ceiling fan made by hampton bay

>I have whisky guns and a cool mask!¨
>I'm t-totally not a kid!
lol

You know 9mm probably kills more people yearly than any other caliber, right?

Its on me every day

Attached: IMG_20190801_144206_995.jpg (1620x1620, 1.04M)

Reported to the feds. Have fun with questions.

that doesnt make sense to me though.would higher calibers kill more because they are more powerful?

этo кpoшeчный пиcтoлeт кaпитaлиcт

Attached: 1551150387301.jpg (2592x1944, 1.3M)

Go on :)

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-184003_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.9M)

or what if i bought a glock .40 caliber because it seems more "gangsta"then a 9mm

(Insert slav squat here)

Attached: Comfy.jpg (1055x1441, 486K)

Come and take it atf!!

Attached: 97580282-F731-497C-ABD5-926B507AB5B6.jpg (2048x1536, 670K)

It’s all about shot placement, and in the case of gang shootouts, bad luck.
Modern 9mm has no problem at all penetrating 18-32” depending on bullet type, distance to target, and +P designation.
Just get good using 9mm, you’ll have no problem defending yourself.
Also, more power from larger calibers tends to be more instantly deadly due to larger hydrostatic wounding and kinetic energy transfer.

.40S&W is more snappy and nearly 30-40% more expensive than 9mm.
This is why cops and FBI are switching back to 9mm.

>gang shootouts

what about just small apartment/home defense? lets say i wanted my first handgun to be a glock .40 instead of a glock 9mm.would that be ok

>cops and fbi

dont care what they use,i care about your average citizen.besides,the fbi is nothing more then a political organization now thanks to donald trump

556/223 is better for hd. Go lurk k

Lol flash bang in EDC pic. Either user is full of shit or just became my new favorite person

Attached: C4451F96-BF80-4891-8D1D-4140641D4749.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Did you hurt yourself tipping that fedora?

You dont k much do u

either way,i feel like its a personal thing.ive seen and shot a family members beretta 9mm and wasnt really that impressed

9mm is far more common, easier to find, and cheaper to buy for practice and self defense ammo. I own both a Glock 23 in .40 and a Glock 19 in 9mm. I honestly regret the .40 purchase.
The reason why I mentioned law enforcement and FBI is because companies tend to ramp up production for increased demand, which makes it easier and cheaper for you to buy as well.

>hd

by hd i mean small apartment.and i assumed that something like an ar 15 was overkill for that.if its even legal by the time i want to get it anyway.considering the direction america is going

regardless,black ak 47's look better then ar 15's

Go lurk k

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

ive had lots of discussions on /k/ before.most of the time now its just people making fun of me

I it doesn't have wood furniture it's not an AK.
Faggot

Did I miss something? Is it not a flashbang?

not even sure what the fuck you just said

556/223 is better for hd. Ur problem is solved. Yw

An AK should have wood furniture. Only a nigger would disagree

I bought my first .45 1911 after the first time I went Elk hunting in California, with a bolt action since shot rifle. And ran into a cougar.

Looks shopped to me

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-073707_Gallery.jpg (2055x1080, 1.6M)

by hd i mean small apartment,do i just have the wrong mindset or is 556/223 not bad for small apartment i guess i just figured a handgun would be better because of over penetration

if i could id rather just get a 9mm glock and an ar 15 or black ak 47

>california

LOL,you probably shot yourself with it,liberal faggot

That gun is way too big to conceal

I could rant all day, but on another note.. why the fuck did they water down the Jack Daniel's? It used to be 45% (90 proof).

See But I completely understand why k would laugh at u

Idk. Jack is shit anyway. My buddy drinks that garbage

Attached: Screenshot_20171126-194528.jpg (1193x723, 737K)

ok....but "hd" meaning "home defense"what about if you live in a small apartment.because ive always figured ak 47's and ar 15's over penetrated more then handguns

jack isnt the greatest alcohol in the world.but it isnt shit either

maybe youre just too small to conceal it faggot

Good luck

Jim is better. Not even a question

real men have a carbine attachment

Attached: yfmumtjt6rjrt6jtu67j.jpg (1335x751, 115K)

you wanna over penetrate the nigger trying to steal your shit or do you want to under penetrate him? pick one you jabroni

i just dont want to shoot the nigger stealing my stuff and have it kill the neighbors next to me in my apartment

You don't want over penetration.

jim is bourbon,jack is tennesee whiskey.are we really going to act like they are the same right now

556/223.

Bourbon is whiskey.

he probably is your neighbor you oaf

don't tell me what i want. If i want to shoot a fucker with a short barrel 300wm without earpro, eyepro or fire extinguishers i'll do it.

Itt...OP larping like he actually owns a mk23....zozzle

don't own a pistol, user. Have a carbine i never really use, only picked it up when mountain lions started prowling the area. It's just not really an issue most of the time.

yeah,but the difference between jack daniels and jim beam is.bourbon is only made in kentucky.jack daniels is made in tennesee.which is why its called tennesee whiskey and not bourbon

Hey nofuns faggot....that's not a mk23 can.

Because democrat CA wants me to get killed for not being in a gang or drug cartel. Gun control means a strict division between sheep and wolves. Self-defense is effectively not permitted, they'll try to charge you with a crime no matter how clear cut it was. Unless that shit is on video the SJW loaded court system will basically charge you with "Self-Defense against PoC with a Firearm" which is the highest crime of all in their eyes. Forget cops, white people should be wearing body cams in CA because it's court system is woke-racist.

Attached: guncontrolfallbackargument.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Because I'm a poorfag

When it comes to defending yourself with a pistol you're going to end up having to shoot multiple times regardless of what round you use. Significant difference in rounds doesn't come into play until you get into rifle rounds. So like other anons have been saying, you'll be fine with the 9mm.

Where can I get a buttplug dildo with handle like that?

Actually been thinking about getting a gun but not sure what to get.

get 3 guns

get a shotgun a pistol and a rifle. Once the commie hunts start your'll be glad you did

Because I'm not an insecure little faggot like you.

Attached: hamburders.jpg (700x644, 56K)

I daily carry a TT-33 because I'm autistic

sad little euro don't you know

Waifu?

Yes you are. If you weren’t you wouldn’t feel the need to spout off in this thread.

>weak mind, weak will, weak blood

the post

Because
1. guns are stupid
2. gun culture is even more retarded
grow the fuck up

poor little euro ; ___ ;

this nigga probably still ride the bus

Assmad liberal detected.

I'm American. Manlet.

I drive. What does that have to do with the fact that gun culture is retarded as fuck? I have no obligation to take your shit seriously. At all.

is this the power of impotent liberal anger!?

Not even mad. But you will have a limit as to how many guns you can buy and you will be expected to sign on to a National Registry.

lol californian isn't american you pleb

No, guns are just stupid. And so are you.

>things I dont like are stupid
>you should grow up
Comical every time

the only thing you drive is your father to drink you pussy

Actually it is. California is also the largest economy in this country. Manlet.

You gunfags do need to grow up though. You're eternal 14 year olds.

You're going to have to register your firearms and you will have a limit as to how many you can own.

>this dude thinks his sex offender status will be applied to people who own guns

Attached: buttmad.jpg (680x380, 61K)

best you can do eh?

pffft

You will have to register your firearms into a National Database. Elizabeth Warren has unveiled the plan. She will be the next President.

It's all I need. Stupid. Your worship for metal tubes that kill people. Retarded.
Bonus: We outnumber you user. Outnumber.

if hillary doesn't kill her first lol

Attached: 220px-Cope_Whiskey_Blend_Smooth_Hickory.jpg (220x188, 9K)

>durr hillary durr slobbering noises
>durr hillary
lol trumpshit

Do you stick your dick in those cans user?

obsession with body composition. You liberal nazis sure are a funny lot. Let me guess next you'll be telling us that black people are inferior because of their head shape

Guns are absolutely stupid, tribal, unintelligent, and it takes a special stupid like you to worship that shit.

triggered

*low effort post* see me after class

>liberal nazis
actually the real ones you make apologies for user lol

Attached: _82A2202b.jpg (606x384, 62K)

you'll never win user.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

so that's a "yes"
you're that big of a fuckup

The key thing is not the 200$ tax stamp but the fact that fully automatic guns have been illegal to import into the US since the 1960s and have been illegal to produce domestically for the general public since 1986. Thus the supply of fully automatic guns available to the public in the US is fixed at the number registered by 1986 and can never increase under current law. For that reason fully automatic guns are very expensive - a transferrable registered mp5 will run upwards of 50000$ and even the trashiest operational automatics will run 5000-10000$

I won the moment I posted.
Guns are really stupid, and so are ammosexuals.

>violent mob carrying torches
>ban guns!

derp

i dnt conceal carry bcuz i want be put on a list and give my prints just to exercise my rights.so i open carry where i can.

lol import

>I agree nazis should have access to firearms

lol

absolutely positively rent free

i'm touching my G17 with 33 rd mag right now user. Think about how horrible that is.

>derp
is the language your President speaks

>I have an unhealthy fetish about weapons
>I shouldn't have a gun
yup

whats his name user? lets see you type it out. Lets see you get it all over your keylog

Your Mom.

hnnng the thought that you just can't do anything about it hurts though doesn't it user.

i got a SGL 21 with a 90 rd beta mag under my bed baby talk about that

?

And you're going to have to get it registered in the next five years, and it's very likely you'll only be allowed to own one of them.

palpable anger. You actually do know his name don't you user. Nobody knows anything about you and they likely never will but even you remember his name

what is it user. Whats the name of that man you just can't get out of your head

>reeeeEEEEE

lol

It's Cocky McMushroom. You're sucking it.

own one of what user? c'mon and say it you dirty little thing

>palpable anger
when you see liberals winning

c'mon user you know his name. He's the leader of the free world

Lol, no. Keep dreaming lefty. You’ll find almost none of the South, Midwest or other gun friendly areas of the US comply with that.
What you will see is lawsuits by the dozens if not hundreds challenging it in courts for decades.

Whatever that stupid gun is. It sounds dangerous, so yes, you'll probably legally be allowed to one just one. Unless your mental health profile forbids you from owning any weapons. This is the not so near future.

Your Penis is not the Leader of the Free World.

you'll win a cold grave once they have what they want friendo. Thats the only winning. They don't need any useful idiots once they have power

ooooh it sounds dangerous. I'm almost there baby tell me more about how words hurt c'mon

Lol, remember when you also had your mantra of “Clinton will win.” - yeah, good times.

Dreaming of what? Elizabeth Warren has a plan to limit gun ownership and to have a national registry, and if enough people vote her in on that, tough shit gun nut.
Tough fucking shit.

playing coy now

lol how does one force instantaneous compliance with law little one? Wont they simply do what leftys did and make sanctuary cities?

c'mon you little slut post his name. orange man bad baby he sits in that little place in the back of your skull like an itch that you know you shouldn't scratch or it makes the wound worse.

Lol you actually think Pocahontas is gonna win. Lol, ‘k.

I see. So as an unhinged gun nut, you're going to now start threatening violence.
Good luck with that.

Attached: friendo.jpg (640x640, 195K)

The point is you won't be allowed access to more than one, if even one.

>durr clinton durr
you gunshits are literally obsessed with her

What's the US Armed Forces?

That would be hilarious - sanctuary cities for gun control efforts.
“Sorry, but ATF isn’t allowed in here, move along.”

I guarantee I'm bigger than you little man
you just keep holding that gun like a big penis

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Democrat Dayton Shooter Praised ANTIFA Terrorist Who Firebombed ICE Facility - (820x1207, 1.11M)

lol me you ignorant little shit

>durr post my stupid Presidents name
>do it reEEEEE
wow triggered lol

I generally don’t think of her at all, just pointing out how wrong you got things before, and how it’s happening again.

its not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

dismantle ICE and the BATFE how about that lets compromise

That is some whopping fantasy.

>i'm touching my G17 with 33 rd mag right now
confirmed ammosexual

odd obsession with guns and penises you got there little soy

Attached: you.jpg (1400x1400, 224K)

except now
how convenient

Actually you limp dicked incels threatening "civil war" (lol) is

i'll let you touch it too if you're careful with it

whatever you say little man

literally nobody has mentioned civil war until you

what games you got for the nintendo switch

What’s the posse comitatus act? Trying to argue politics really sucks when you’re fat, high and stupid, son.

guns like yours will be required to have a permit much like owning and operating a machine gun

yeah but you incels have it tattooed on your tiny dicks lol

The ATF would be the first line of defense against your puny "uprising."

only if you promise to try to enforce it in person

I'm a registered Independent. I once voted for the Green Party, but the more fuckheads like you call me a nazi, the more I see what the people on the right are talking about. You people are fucking small minded monsters. One more person calls me a Nazi and I'm voting for Trump. Fuck you.

oh no there go all our pet dogs

Your delusional cries of “it’s gonna happen! Just you wait and see!” reminded me of it all.

We already have a kaleidoscope of govt agencies to do it for us. :)

>I'm a registered Independent.
So you elected Trump.
dipshit

>voting for Trump
dumbass

literally nobody has posted that until you

nah thnx bu no, I have a big dick.

shit man which one killed Epstein?

Yes eventually you will let slip the words "Hillary Clinton" because you are one obsessed doggy

who's that?

>they called me a nazi and I got mad and became a nazi
lol k

Putin. Epstein would have spilled the beans on Trump.

We should keep ICE and expand it to anyone registered as a Democrat and deport them to Africa or any communist country of our choosing.
BAFTE can go though.

someone who reminds you of your mom
which is why you get so triggered

no i mean real govt agencies not leftist meme agencies. C'mon man don't pretend to have info if all you have is tin foil hattery

>I should keep LARPing until I'm beat up for being such a huge faggot

LOLOLOLOL

Why would any govt agency kill Epstein, tinfoil?

why would you do that to africa? imagine having a bunch of actual racists deported to your country that immediately try to mooch off of your govt.

You guys have cute guns

Attached: P1010456.jpg (1500x1126, 1.05M)

shit thats not nice.

btw this thread is why antifa needs to exist

Because my hands are the only deadly weapons I need.

Attached: gunbrain.png (724x897, 130K)

“It’s gonna happen! Just you wait and see! Anyday now! I swear! It’ll happen! Th... then you’ll be sorry!” - all the whole screeching like a howler monkey as your voice gets higher pitched the more you try so vainly yo believe your own bullshit.

is that a fishgun 2.0?

8437420978 fuck nre call me to debate

This is the truth.

to get shot by people with guns?

she reminds you of your mom telling you to clean up your room
that was enough to drive you over the edge

how come you haven't killed your penis yet

Murders by setting them on fire in old tires are pretty common there.
I like a good marshmallow roast.

you have a lot of internal anger. I'm kinda glad you can't legally buy guns

user it's ok
she's not your mom
though you do need to clean up your room js
lol

lol oh no not my mom

antifa needs to exist because of threads like this

ikr

Speaking from school experience, sport?

pollution i calls it maybe move them all to California but only keep the laws they always wanted themselves.

nothing but immigrants weak unarmed lefties banning everything that scares or surprises them

I am engaged. You live in a fantasy world you invented in your vast empty dangerously unhinged mind mind. I spent 4 years in the army and there is no way in FUCK i would agree to go after American civilians and trust me they gave me a test and the specifically if I would. So they know where that whole thing stands. I have heard desertion rates could be as high as 75%. But you beat your tallywacker to your sophomoric fantasy.

underrated

So we can have a good laugh at some fascist black pajama wearing morons expense?

but if they can't own guns then what are they supposed to do to the people with guns?

wait if guns are bad and cops need guns to take guns away from the people that commies don't like doesn't that mean they don't like cops either?

if they don't like cops then they don't like the law so why should anyone obey the law around them?

I elect whoever gets in fuckhead you asshole extremist in parties barely fucking matter. The Presidency goes where the Independents swing. Try to keep up.

Feed them to the ocean to bolster sea life?

funny, i thought the left that support abortions?

Attached: 911 lib fault.jpg (390x434, 58K)

>dumbass
close...

I legally own guns, but nice projection there skippy. Not all of us are mentally ill nutter criminals like you.

i think the ocean has had enough smugnerant little assholes in the form of dolphins. The sun could use a human touch though.

you "guys" sure do love the word projection

You’re right, she’s not.
And since I’m an adult, in my home I paid for, I’ll keep it the way I want.
You want to buy my home, pay my utilities - I’ll consider following your suggestions, until then I got a 2 word suggestion of my own for you...

so this is what we get to look forward to if trump gets elected again in 2020.

fuck it this shit is funny i'm all in

Shame about the dickmod.

When it so aptly describes your normal line of attacks coinciding with your own personal issues - you’re right, we use the right tool for the right job, in this case that word to describe your activities.

You thick headed idiot. You think people are going to take being fucking bullied? What kind of asshole are you?

Attached: I...I...I.gif (500x282, 906K)

its a shame most of the "lefty" posters in this thread are actually just non-state actors playing pretend. The international community gets bored too i guess

Your mother

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 Fusion GPS tried to tie Trump to Clinton’s pedophile pal Epstein as part of (1246x1434, 1.54M)

so by your logic the guy who keeps saying that guns are dicks is actually just got dicks in the brain?

Shhhh let them. Remember how the right got called deplorables by the left and who didn’t win because of their attitudes...

Bingo. Latent homosexuality.

the both of you look like fools trained to repeat what they see on tv, you both should be ashamed of your collective ignorance.

hey fuck you buddy

Not really - I don’t mind liberals, I really don’t as long as they keep their insanity and paranoia to themselves. Trying to create and enforce laws based on their personal fears and mental illness is no way to govern citizenry.

in all seriousness though the people arguing against the 2A aren't actually american. Not entirely sure why they want to cause so much hate and discontent but its not doing much else outside of Yea Forums

>trying to force actual nazis to not act like fuck heads.

user theres a reason the world unified to kill them off