How do we stop pic related

how do we stop pic related

Attached: 1565526351722 (1).jpg (1280x683, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4423803/how-tall-100-years-height/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, they want to turn us into jews.

so all white males will become traps?
hawt lol

I am
186 cm
80 kg
18 cm penis
Sud European Genes

My children will be as alpha as me

You want to stop It? If you are like the lady guy in pic related, don't procreate

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

I'm actually okay with this.

lol, its just a hypothesis, we cant even tell what the weather is going to be like in a month, predictive shit 40-50 years out is lulzy.

bullshit
the average man is becoming slightly taller and much heavier

The will have limp cocks as their brown masters slam into their mantwats.

Not muscular. Fatter and fatter and fatter.

yes fatter and taller

You're grasping at straws. The average 40s man was not this jacked up meat slab of a man.
Likewise, there are plenty of jacked up meat slabs today.

time.com/4423803/how-tall-100-years-height/
>Eighteen-year-old men in the U.S. have shrunk by 0.3 inches since peaking at an average 5 feet, 10 inches in 1996

so not nearly the numbers it says, the trend through the 20th century was the opposite of what it says, and the decline since 1995 is still well within the gains of the last century.

nigger

Expel the kikes.

In the late thirties, my dad was 1.91m (6'3") and there only a few guys that tall in the central part of our midwestern state. He also weighed 75kg (160 lbs). Now that's skinny but then it was normal. And currently no men weigh 65 kg unless they're dying of cancer. And 5'4". That's a midget now.

Nigger thread, howdy niggers.

We're in stage 3.5

Attached: af36c54f8826de106b2244242a899eaf0d5bb79461e5b5e10fcef0fd17e6baff.jpg (625x550, 63K)

Is the 2040s one the lead sperg in Letterkenny?

Lmao what a crock of horse shit, even by Yea Forums standards

Implying less body is somehow bad, retard?

Almost every generation is larger than the previous, also.

It's more a mental loss, soonest nothing is being lost physically, the opposite honestly

I pretty much look like the second pic on right. Mean while my father is like a mix between the 2 on the left.

It is already happening at an alarming rate. I was at a college campus for a recruiting event my company was holding. I was blown away how many "men" in their 20s look like 15-year-old girls.

Who cares? We're us, we deal with that and then we die. Same with our kids.

>If you are like the lady guy in pic related, don't procreate
The problem will take care of itself. Lady guys don't tend to get women pregnant.

I can't wait to be able to man handle all those ladyboys in the future