Conspiracy theorists all have one thing in common. They have a tendency to commit the correlation = causation fallacy

Conspiracy theorists all have one thing in common. They have a tendency to commit the correlation = causation fallacy.
This tendency is so common among you that the phrase "conspiracy theorist" has become synonymous with idiot in modern parlance.

For those of you who don't understand this fallacy, here is an example:
>the consumption of lemons increases during the summer
>the frequency of automobile accidents also increases during the summer
>therefore, lemons cause automobile accidents.

So many of you have committed this fallacy this weekend that I'm now convinced that the majority of you do not understand how to think critically.
You have absolutely no evidence to support the conclusion that Jeffery Epstein was murdered.

Attached: jeffrey epstein conspiracy theory.jpg (847x960, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait so you're telling me lemons cause automobile accidents!

Are you sayin the Clintons only suicide people in the summer?

Attached: skeptical.png (650x362, 301K)

Attached: EBszX0IXoAAxJIB.jpg (994x821, 136K)

He was murdered by the clintons they all watched the murder REEL in a mar lago room with fucking champagne. You don't think they had a huge fucking party over it they are literally Trump and Clintons are buddy buddy over this dumb shit because they have an out of their dumb shit election.

Attached: so what you're saying is 2.jpg (968x503, 92K)

I don’t have evidence because ((those)) in charge are the ones holding all the cards. “Evidence” these days, does not even truly exist. Reality has become a matter of opinion, and the end is nigh.
Yes people use logical fallacies all the time, especially conspiracy theorists, but just because it is a fallacy does not mean it is wrong, or untruthful. It just means there is a flaw in the logical step process.
Either way, everyone and their mother knew he was going to die, everyone
The question now is anyone who is responsible for letting him die should be SEVERELY burned. I’m not talking some low guard, I’m talking the whole chain of command of the jail

You have absolutely no evidence to support this claim

Well apparently when he was taken off suicide watch, he was supposed to have a cell mate, supposedly that's protocol, and the prison hasn't given a reason for that. That's at least suspicious.

given that
>he was originally under watch in a prison cell meant to contain absolutely nothing that could harm him
and
>guards were sent away for a couple of hours under fallacious pretext
and
>the camera watching over his cell was mysteriously disabled
yet, he was found dead in a situation where he could not have done it himself and where the intervention of an external agent has been made impossible to refute
so you are right to say that we "have absolutely no evidence to support the conclusion that Jeffery Epstein was murdered"
the only thing we have are theories that we make about the hypothetical existence of a conspiracy that engineered his murder
faggot

/thread

Yes it is suspicious. To say, "He may have been murdered", or, "The circumstances of his death are suspicious" is perfectly acceptable. But to say, "He was definitely murdered and person X did it" isn't indicative of intelligence.

(####)
(#######)
(#########)
(#########)
(#########)
(#########)
__&__ (#########)
/ \ (#########) |\/\/\/| /\ /\ /\ /\
| | (#########) | | | V \/ \---. .----/ \----.
| (o)(o) (o)(o)(##) | | \_ / \ /
C .---_) ,_C (##) | (o)(o) (o)(o) (C_) <
/_____\ | | | / \ /----' /___\____/___\
/_____/ \ OOOOOO /____\ ooooo /| |\
/ \ / \ / \ / \ / \

Simpson family here to say...stay good, niggas

ASCII art on Yea Forums is hard, isn't it user?

Ah, I see you're just being a pedant. Carry on everyone, OP never had a point.

Epstein had a lot of friends and a lot of connections. Anyone could have wanted to shut him up, fuck a guard could have wanted him dead because he's a pedo and a billionaire who might get away with it a second time otherwise. Lots of possibilities, but no it was the Clinton's, because Trump said so.

Attached: vL7v7Oe.jpg (514x499, 72K)

>Trump

is not implicated

in fact this could of been his big ticket for 2020

Clearly you have done only surface level research into Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, as otherwise you would be cognizant of the fact that this meme contains a glaring factual inaccuracy. Obviously, myself being a REAL Peterson fan (or “lobster,” as those few of us who have been blessed with the gift of comprehending his wisdom like to call one another), I am well aware of the fact that Jordan Peterson adheres to a strict all-beef diet, and would never consume bacon and eggs for this reason. It is thus clear that the hypothetical scenario outlined in this image could never occur in reality, and the point that this meme is attempting to make is therefore far too implausible to even consider taking seriously.

High profile guy
Rapist
Suicidal
Gets a cellmate???

...............…………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

OP is right, but this won't convince anyone, dumb people are too dumb to know how dumb they are

discord
======
.gg/
======
xMcexCd

Let me axe you one kweshon....who fucking cares about the obvious death of a pathetic pedophile?

>almost.

Those fucking lemons... thats why they passed the lemon laws!

It's a real suicide prevention measure that all prisons use. You're supposed to have a cellmate with you, it decreases your chances of attempting suicide after you've been taken off watch..

>So many of you have committed this fallacy this weekend that I'm now convinced that the majority of you do not understand how to think critically
I think most of them don't actually believe it -- or, at least they're a lot more skeptical than they're making it seem. For most of them, if Donald Trump and the Republicans were the only people being implicated in crimes, they'd suddenly become a lot more logical and would require hard evidence.

Given that.....
> these are all rumors spread by one youtube faggot and your logical fallacy has no ground Id say he killed himself.

His victims for starters.

If it's not murder then they should have video proof he did it. But there's no photos or videos and very powerful people had close ties to him which if he himself is sex trafficking it would be assumed those really close to him possibly shared the interest such as the prince what's his name that he was friends with. Soooo those people wouldn't want him to spill any beans. I think that's enough to warrant an investigation. Dna test that body, find video around the cell at the time it happened. If anything for the victims, people are outraged at the fact that he's magically gone right when he was caught and to be brought to justice.

Well, too bad. Hes dead, whether its because of an inside source or suicide, HE IS DEAD. There is literally not a fart in the wind they can do about it.
>so....who cares?

let me guess, you're one of the shareblue shills and you have your pedo faggot boss breathing in your neck getting nervous that his old hag hillary might get her rancid twat in a twist about the public opinion of kids on social media?
tell your boss he's a pedo faggot who will burn with his boss-witch, will you?

I'll give you 3/10 for getting trips.

No shit...its obviously a cover up, but what is a dead man going to say?
>I pretended to kill myself to get away with it.
Good luck.

it is self-evident.
why?
because i say so!

You can tell who's who in here...

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Trips don't lie!

>correlation = causation fallacy
The only time this argument is used, is if the person is being disingenuous and it's their last resort. Seen it hundreds of times. This was a blatant murder to silence him. The left thinks the right did it. The right thinks the left did it. And centrists just know it's fake regardless of guilt. Literally no one is buying the fake news on this one.

That email looks 100% official, user. I mean, it's not like anyone with a bare-bones knowledge of computers could fake something like that.

10/10 evidence tbh

He's not dead. It's all fake and he left the country.

Good shill. Too bad that conspiracy theorists do not subscribe to the rules of logic.

Can we say, without a doubt, that Epstein is really dead? That wasn't a body double?

There wouldn’t be any if he was tho

Attached: AC62AC56-4526-44B8-BAB1-CAB6951F9B5A.jpg (350x383, 28K)

The only rational position at this point is to be skeptical, moron.

Dismiss it as fake. We know.

We can't. It's an absolute debacle.

>ROLCON
Resource Oversight Legislation Concerning Overt Noncompliance?

Roleplay as a conservative.

Seriously...who cares?

>we know

So, if someone posted an email from a Russian troll farm that discussed their tactics, you'd take it at face value?

Not at all, people use correlation doesn't equal causation all the time to point out how flimsy people's arguments are.

Thanks for the pathetic buzzwords that only effect you sad faggots.

if studying conspiracy theories and conspiracism has taught me one thing
its that this thread is just going to be shitslinging and confirmation bias

I looked it up yesterday. Why so angry?

>from Russia
Kek, bro, youre a conplete hiveminded unknowledgable fuck

wait... so the Clintons can't assassinate in the summer time, unless it's with the lemons. But if automobile accidents go up the lemons can delete emails right?

Attached: likesemyoung.jpg (630x354, 34K)

gr8 b8

You looked up an acronym for a completely worthless waste of time?

I'm amazed how defensive leftists are about this whole thing.

>looked it up yesterday
Summerfag.

BUT MUH CLINTONS

Correct

Lol oh right, that's all just hokum. The Russian meddling was just a big conspiracy theory that was cooked up by practically every intelligence agency in the developed world. MAGA!

Fugggg I thought all the smart people left Yea Forums around /16/

(((they))) all sound so scared, they must be on the edge of a monumental collective nervous breakdown
it's gonna be spectacular

Nice try glowies

>DA LEFTISTS DOE

LEAVE TRUMPY ALONE HE'S NOT PEDOPHILE LEFT ARE PEDOPHILE

Attached: CapturewefeqF.jpg (608x400, 22K)

IT's common knowledge that Epstein was killed because he had the goods on Trump. Trump is a child molester and Epstein had the proof. "Committed suicide" while heavily guarded? Keep bleating, sheep.

There's no subversion going on! It's all just a conspiracy theory!

Obvious bait is obvious. The second he said “critical thinking” the trolling became too obvious

Bleating

Epstein is alive. I don't care about the false narrative, or the false conspiracy theories. We'll never see his face again, but, he'll be back at work soon.

no actually
the "russian meddling" was a conspiracy theory that was cooked up by Yea Forums, then trolled with lube on some fag, then shared with an ex-MI6 british faggot, then sent to McCain who dumped it on american (((main-stream media)))
only the fbi pretended to believe in it because it was supposed to get StinkTwat elected, and their promotions depended on it

retard

What? This literally is bipolar as fuck...the russian bullshit was pushed in our faces by main stream media, if youre sucking on the tit of garbage....do so. But i could give a fuck about Americans Blue vs Rd debauckle. Y'all are fucking retarded.
>It's not always so deep you retard.

>You have absolutely no evidence to support the conclusion that Jeffery Epstein was murdered.

I do know that trump's pedo buddy wanted the easy way out instead of facing the trial and the parents of the little girls he fucked. Hanging was too good for him chicken shit jew motherfucker. He probably would have had some tales to tell about trump, too.

Attached: tru495.jpg (1080x1552, 150K)

Still worshiping the Child Rapist in Chief? It'll come out soon, Trumptard!

What about finding out who killed him or at least video proof he did it himself

Who cares...he was a PEDOPHILE. Who...fucking...cares.

Wrong. Automobile accidents cause lemon consumption.

The thing I find funny is it was a conspiracy theory that Epstein was a malicious pedophile. And then...

You don't need evidence or critical thinking when you're off your anti psychotics.
People who legit believe conspiracy theories are retarded.

Wow, they've really done a number on you haven't they

Yea but child sex trafficking.... It's not ONLY him, take the entire thing down, whoever killed him is obviously guilty too.

I wonder if you actually believe the bullshit that you spew. Your intellectual dishonestly is shameful.

How many people *don't* understand that media platforms like Yea Forums has been infiltrated by many groups of people attempting to sway public opinion in large virtual gathering centers?

Like OP

...targeting innocent children isnt malicious?
>youre a pedophile dude.

Not as hard as animated ones.

Attached: bt7999.gif (492x386, 504K)

Innocent untill proven guilty, free Epstein now!!!

Not one of those things are true.
And now that the dust has settled a bit we know it's not true you dumb homosexual.

So....let them be. Do you know who it is, was, could be?...no. but 1 less rich faggot with child lust is a better world to me.

>Wait so you're telling me lemons cause automobile accidents!

This is how republicans think

This

It's just obvious. I mean, the facts are the facts, Magatards.

I love the correlation does not equal causation argument. It allows you to completely disregard any situation you don't like or agree with by crying "fallacy!".

The fallacy of correlation is drawing parallels between two completely unrelated things using parameter which are outside of the scope of the conclusion. If I say that there are more violent crimes committed by blacks than asians and therefore all blacks are violent, that is a fallacy. If I say that there are more violent crimes committed by blacks than asians and therefore a random black man is more likely to be violent than a random asian man, that is a statement of fact. You may not like the fact. You may attempt to dispute the fact. You may claim that the cause is actually living conditions, nurture not nature, poor funding, lack of opportunity, or whitey. But you cannot disregard statistics, math, reason, or logic by crying fallacy while pretending to uphold these ideals yourself with no evidence other than "muh fallacy I laugh at you".

Most conspiracy theorists are fucking retarded, but you're a brainlet pretending and failing to be intellectually superior to them on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

You are summer, therefore you cause lemons. Epstein did 9/11.

Attached: 1554935778834.jpg (312x246, 79K)

acktchually, I was in the thread where the situation originated, and flourished beyond our wildest expectations

Ah yes, the fallacy fallacy.
Just because a fallacy is committed, an argument loses any and all credibility. We know what you did, jew

Have you ever used Tor?
You can buy a child for around $12,000 USD if you want.....but one high profile case makes the news and suddenly you faggots are "woke"....eat a fat cock dude...learn that there is much much worse before liberalizing your hatred for one sentence.

He's not magically gone.
He tried offing himself before even.
His life was over when he got caught. Pedophiles kill themselves all the time when they get busted.

I lol'd

Attached: bf.jpg (446x358, 22K)

>just believe me, guys
Whatever you say, Vlad.

>no actually
It started at CNN. I could still handle watching corporate media a few years ago and watched it happen. They reported, right after Trump was elected, that Russian viral marketers were all over social media. Big deal, we've seen that forever and most know of viral marketers. So they started calling it 'hacking' and it got traction. That evolved into 'collusion' and became the shit show we've endured for years.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

He’s not even dead. He was still alive when they cut him down and wasn’t pronounced “dead” until he got to hospital. There’ll be sightings of him for years to come. He’s the new Lord Lucan.

Attached: DA24F24C-7B9C-42FD-BCCE-03FEF8E200AB.jpg (858x536, 88K)

Yeah...facts you have "proof" of...like aliens, CIA cover ups, Area 51, etc...etc...etc.

lem0n r is raycizt

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 7K)

"Despite being both harmful and unture,"

This fucking pedo didn't get convicted yet so he dies "innocent" or not guilty. Love the law.

Attached: tru7706.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>Conspiracy theorists all have one thing in common
... they tend to be right in the long run.

Open your eyes, user. Stop being such a sheep. I mean, c'mon. Pfff, I bet you watch Fox News.

This is what you faggots sound like with all your bullshit conspiracy theories.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-023905_Twitter.jpg (1439x2709, 1013K)

>no evidence

>cameras mysteriously stop working
>he goes off suicide watch for some unknown or irrational reason despite a possible suicide attempt just less than 30 days ago
>He has tons of testimony and knowledge of richer and more powerful people than himself involved with sex trafficking minors raping them.

You'd have to be completely retarded NOT to believe that there was a conspiracy to kill him.
Kikes and shills like OP will be first ones to get the rope when civil war 2 starts.

Yeah...as the whole 50 year old case of JFK that is still "ongoing" has proven

Attached: Tinfoil.jpg (720x525, 92K)

You must be obviously retarded to not understand the message behind that statement. It was implied that conspiracies are exactly that, conspiracies. No facts, no proof, no polish you fucking retard.

bro what the fuck that chi k looks fucking 13

Attached: Poisoned_Emoji_Icon_885fdba4-bbff-40e9-8460-1f453970cbdb_large.png (480x480, 195K)

B==========D

Thats his daughter you stupid cock.

Attached: tru3733.jpg (930x738, 84K)

I didnt know Yahoo was back.

Why is Epstein's head so big

also, he is like 5' 9", Trump is like 6' 3". Something about this photo is off

>he retweeted some random nigger's knee jerk reaction
Amazing

Attached: 80fd0a313b3962fc13efb24e55dbcae148e9b3cf857676825471c5009e3fb45f.jpg (260x295, 16K)

Attached: 1492987796331.jpg (300x300, 23K)

i mean i fuck with trump by why is my man posing like he has some fine slut next to him

Attached: maga morel.png (287x284, 135K)

Jeffrey Epstein: How conspiracy theories spread after financier's death

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

You should post references for these "facts" youre spilling out like a complete fucking retard. No actual source of info stated that the "cameras stopped working", that he was on suicide watch, etc.etc.etc.

low effort

Attached: tru949.png (640x624, 327K)

Everyone wanted him dead for the shit he was pulling on the tax evasion scam. He kept hinting at the corruption of the trump party with it's connections in the Stock Trade, was responsible for giving half his information out to Assange and the other half to Mueller. The Clintons hated him for the email drop and Trump didn't need him as a thorn in his Campaign. All of it sounds very win win for everyone in politics. Because no one has to admit to anyone about their giant tax credited Pedo Ring.

The absolute projection of that meme...

Dr Disrespect

there must have been dozens of conspiracies over the last few weeks set in motion trying to kill him before one succeded
a bunch of them frantically calling from overseas
undoubtedely every single one of them recorded by the nsa

civil war 2 will be fun

Context dumbfuck. The original photo was meant to be "daddy trump", not in a creepy way but befitting to clintons rants about "family men"....fucking look shit up before bleating your garbage all over
>literally the reason y'all are fucking stupid.

Yeah couldn't be bothered wiping out the getty logo.

So, you file things like pizzagate and the "Clinton body count" in that category?

Those are buzzwords bro.

He was murdered though, and by the Clinton's

Oh ok your right OP lets just assume what our government officials tells us because they are always right and honest. Glad you cleared that up for me. Also Obama was Jesus and Orange Man Bad because MSM says so.

I look forward to turning my brain off and just voting down the democrat line because they have a history of caring for us and not lying about anytihng.

Obviously Epsiten did nothing wrong, and this is just a symptom of him being in a Trump concentration camp.

Please fuck me with my blue pill... please put the blue pill in my ass I want it so bad.

ty Agent Shill
GOVT. B8 THREAD
DO NOT REPLY
LET IT DIE

>lots of people who are connected to the clintons have died under extremely suspicious circumstances at very suspicious times
>Epstein was connected to the clintons and dies under extremely suspicious circumstances at a very suspicious time
yeah, you're right op
it's totally stupid to think there's something fishy about this
and no i don't mean hillarys pussy

Sorry, is that a yes or a no?

>How many of you committed this fallacy
Everyone including you. Don't play high horse. Even the most educated have biases. We literally designed the scientific method and peer review because even scientists are prone to it and we needed a system to account for it.
This is a douchey post. Would have been valid AF if you didn't decide you were impervious to dogshit human thinking emotion and intuition.

Also, margarine ruins marriages. I have the data right here.

Attached: Correlation-between-the-divorce-rate-in-Maine-and-margarine-consumption-per-capita.png (850x340, 56K)

He's not dead you imbisil.

Attached: 1559256821554.gif (500x409, 1.95M)

Yeah you dumb cock, theres no hard or proven fact to support the demaning accusations of an action, watergate was proven, but for years it was an under the table idea until hard fact and proof came about.

Yes or no what?

Kek
Thanks user.

My mistake. I shouldn't assume that every user is a partisan conspiritard who shills for Lord Donnie and the Republicans like it's their job.

I was just being sarcastic about Trump having the guy killed btw.

FIXED
>...............……..……………………._¸„„„„_
>…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
>………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
>…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
>……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
>**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
>.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
>:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
>.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
>:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
>:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
>:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
>.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
>:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
>: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
>"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

SICK B8 bro

he was suicided.

get the fuck out of here with your baseless argument.

Word...and honestly I hope it is a true conspiracy, because since Nixon, its been a garbage and boring ride.

Ask yourself why the ((margarine company)) wants you to be divorced.
Time to wake up.

Attached: 1550287502801.jpg (523x470, 45K)

I dont see how you fixed it...theres still balls on it.

Seems Epstein's ear changed shape once he died? (..assuming the dead guy is Epstein). Maybe Epstein is having plastic surgery as we type.

Attached: apcok8r7ksf31.jpg (389x767, 40K)

It would be the best Happening since 9/11. One can dream.

Why would fake butter need to be involved? Booze does a fantastic job of breaking up relationships.

If you have a chance to look a little better...
it doesn't really "change shape" as much as a few things become exaggerated in the features.
Happens all the time in death.

Its crazy how much rigamortis transforms the body as it takes moisture from cartilage and dries out the skin user.
>dont reach to far

Isn't there some Q user forums you'd rather be on?

He's probably a Reptilian, user

>He's not dead you imbisil.

imbisil

in the pic where he's supposed dead, there's a strap for the breathing thing that is compressing his jaw and ear
that might explain its deformed shape and the drooping end of his nose if the corpse is really him and if he's been dead for more than 1/2 hour to 1 hour, which would have caused tissue softening by gravity pooling of his blood in the lower parts of his body as well as complete loss of muscle tonicity
jes'sayin

rigor mortis only begins after 4 to 6 hours
earlier, there's livor mortis, blood pooling, cascade reaction of cells dying, floppy skin, etc

Let's see the body. No body = not dead. Proof needed.

Ear shape is just shadows playing tricks. He got suicided to death bro.

Taken off Suicide Watch after trying to suicidize. Check.

Guards not checking on him as required. Check.

No video monitoring of his cell. Check.

Nothing to see here folks. Movin' on.

Or, he could have arranged bribes to people in charge himself...
In the last prison sentence he got he managed to get to leave prison for 15 hours a day or something, he went back to prison to sleep at night, that wasn't gonna happen this time

2 fatalities, sunny day, lemons do indeed cause accidents, just saying.

Attached: 0224_news_126_crash_dw_02.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Is there even any real evidence that the Clinton's were involved with him in the first place?
He killed himself to escape prosecution and life in jail. Crimals do that shit all the time.

Ya boi flew 11 times with extra documented passengers. Js.

People in power tend to become corrupt.
Terms and definitions are often controlled by people in power. Conspiracy is most ofte the revelation of the truth. But those in power pervert the truth and lie claiming conspiracy theorist are idiots when in fact they are the most honest folks who have tried to keep evil folks out of power and make them pay for their gross indiscretions.

lmao, what a fucking brainlet

Yup
Then they spread ridiculous conspiracy theories to make the ones that are true seem less credible

Whatever you say mr clinton. Please don't kill me

>the conspiracy theories are a conspiracy
this board gets dumber by the minute, it's quite impressive

Pedophiles worth 500 million don't kill themselves, even if he did time, he could have done very easy time.
He could have paid everyone to protect him, his prison stay would have been like a vacation.
Not to just say with this much money he wouldn't have done all that time, when the case went out of the public eye his prison sentence would be reduced more than likely.

The entire Planet is becoming more oblivious.
A Spirit of stupor, they are going to sleep.
What is sad is that you are here too and think you are exempt.

Attached: 1523944967394.jpg (1080x1072, 162K)