Why do so many "white supremacist" shooters look like hollywood jews?

Why do so many "white supremacist" shooters look like hollywood jews?

Attached: 1564977629968.jpg (1936x1936, 236K)

Their faces look like potatoes attached to a body.

Kinda hard to be a white supremacists when you're Persian, shoot white people and
>DON'T HAVE BLONDE HAIR

Self hating mutts tend to be white supremacists. Look at /pol/ for instance.

I wouldn't even be half as upset that I got killed but what would make me mad is that I got killed by one of those ugly motherfuckers, especially the El Paso one.

is this how you cope?

Attached: 1564952786226.jpg (700x700, 132K)

>Kinda hard to be a white supremacists when you're Persian, shoot white people and
My neighbour is Persian and also White Supremacist.
We also had a mass shooter in Munich who was the same as he.

Beta uprising you dumb faggot.

Jesus fuck no wonder they snapped they are dirty mutts with vision issues, probably asthma, and a peanut allergy. This is a time where I say fuck modern science, natural selection should have fucked these guys in the butt already

But Persians aren't white.

He doesn't give a fuck. Just imagines himself nordic. He's got fair skin, to be honest, bust apart from that looks like Schlomo.

My brother looked like Mclovin when Superbad came out, he was 17 at the time too. Never killed anyone though, actually he got shot and killed a while ago. Still a good movie though

Damn what happened?

I wouldn't want to be Nordic/Scandinavian either. Proud to be a Caucasoid.

Cause they're fucking losers. If they weren't loser they wouldn't go around shooting people. Just looks like your average Trump voter, really.

tried to suck some dudes dick so he shot him

>OY VEY THEY'RE WHITE YOU FUCKING NAZI

Wait your brother tried to suck dick?

yeah he would randomly go into bathrooms and suck cocks

i told him he's got shot and he did

>I wouldn't want to be Nordic/Scandinavian either. Proud to be a Caucasoid.
Were's all mixed blood. Accept it and care about things that actually matter.
2/3 Scandinavian btw. But 1/5 Italian which makes me look like a big Jew. Who cares?

>white supremacists
>democrats
Dios mio!

Damn I don't like homosexuals but sorry for your loss.

Because I don't want to be ugly.

The mclovin shooters lool

It was all the same person. They didn't catch him in the Garlic festival, and he went cross country and shot up the walmart, then ended up in Ohio where he was shot dead.

why are there so many jewish shooters claiming to be white?

Attached: 1519243779468.png (1261x995, 1.82M)

Its because they are

>Because I don't want to be ugly.
Haha. What? You even ever seen Scandinavian men?

How much do you want to bet all these shooters have the tiniest dicks you've ever seen? The hate they have for themselves has to come from somewhere !

He was shot by the cops in this ghetto ass "city" a couple of towns over from me. He was schizophrenic, and had run out of his group home with a butter knife going door to door around the block before a cop unloaded on him.

Because that is the default skin shooters choose. They never want to go in and spend time doing details on their character creators.

Reject Trump while at the same time trying to get more Muslims into their countries... Seems like a good idea..

First off all, i don't believe any of these shooters did it due to politics, but rather due to them being mentally unstable. Nobody kills their own family and goes on a shooting spree unless they are fucked up in the head. I think if they DID have political opinions, it was probably a secondary reason, as in, he was going to shoot up a place anyway.

The only way we can solve this is by banning guns, to prevent mentally unstable people who glorify mass shooters to go on a copycat spree. There are crazy people all over the world, and you read about it in the newspaper daily.

Its not like anyone ever went on a 2 hour long stabbing spree in southern California..

Is that the dayton shooter????

They look like Trumptards

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 44K)