Fed up with your life and everyone

>Fed up with your life and everyone

Who would you target and who would you spare?

Attached: 1565464752721.jpg (700x525, 58K)

nobody because I'm not a spoiled white boi

target yourself and spare everyone else

Target the system thats dekonstrably screwing everyone over and not innocent fucking people

Target yourself

Take out the managers and rich customers. Then go back to being a pepsi merchant.

I would kill a Rapist then find her and an hero in front of her after I tell her I was raped and outed as a faggot in the same year when I was 18

nice try FBI
I love everyone as far as you're concerned

People shopping/working at Walmart have such sad lives I’d feel bad killing anyone there.

Target anyone in the vegan and biological products aisles.
Spare the staff

I worked at walmart with a guy who owned his own business and he worked at walmart for medical insurance because he got asshole cancer. he was living pretty good before that from what I understand

Hilarious considering spicks and niggers shoot up people everyday.

Attached: 20190412_164712.jpg (1011x568, 157K)

fucking burned

target everyone
spare no one

i would probably get shot because i live in the normal part of america that believes in gun rights and wal mart still carrys firearms.unlike liberalville were they probably dont

imagine being so much of a pussy that not only can you not handle life in a comfy first world country, but also you cant handle anyone being happy either so you decide to shot at them.
fucking retard

grow some balls and buy some guns to protect yourself you retard

Take yourself to the mental health facility immediately. Reported.

Walmart is fucking amazing. I'd be paying almost double the price for the same products at any other retailer. The jobs are easy as piss, and the workers have a clean air conditioned environment to work in. When I was a teenager, my first job was outdoors for a dollar over minimum wage. A Walmart job would have been a sweet deal at that time. Hating Walmart is for sheeple.

inb4 FBI

I’d target all the crazy feminazis out there who need to learn the true meaning of equality. I’d then slaughter the same amount of male feminazis as female ones. I also have some personal scores to settle

I’d target the FBI headquarters in exactly 24 hours. My name is Alex Trebek btw