I work as an Airport Security screener. I do not work for the TSA

I work as an Airport Security screener. I do not work for the TSA.
Ask me anything.

Attached: airport-security.jpg (500x375, 72K)

Whats it lile being ceremonial?

Have you ever seen a sexual toy or something of that nature?

Pretty good. A bit like everyone else.
On a daily basis.

How's the cafeteria food?
Is the coffee good?
Do you snitch on your coworkers?
Are your shoes comfortable during work?
How do you deal with hemrhoids?
Do you like hummus?
What kind of car do you drive?
Are traps gay?

Well, we have many restaurants, some are good, some are shitty.
Yes.
No. Well, sometimes.
Yes.
I make passengers lick it until the soreness goes away.
Only at breakfast.
A MPV.
Of course. They are.

Why do you steal my shit?

Never stolen anything. Again, we are not the TSA. Every bag we open must be opened in front of the passenger who owns it.

how? isn't TSA responsible for security screening in ALL airports?

If you're not tsa, then who you is?

Hey amigo I appreciate you doing this.

My sister is wanting to fly back from Seattle to Oklahoma with some marijuana oil cartridges among some other MJ stuff.

I’ve told her she’s a fucking idiot, but has a friend who is one of you guys. She said he said that it’s really not a big deal and TSA and y’all would most likely just wave her on through as long as nothing more harder or any weapons are there. That y’all really don’t give a shit.

I still thinks she’s going to get busted and go to jail; your thoughts?

Thanks for answering faggot OP bag checker.
Also checked trips

F.A.G.

She gon get busted an go to jail

how much do they go through your PC?
I am a malware analyst and I don't want idiots accidentally activating stuxnet n shit on my PC. Not calling you an idiot or anything though.

What's it like working the most pointless job to ever be created?

nice to figure out surgical stainless goes undetected, allows me to feel safe in the kirpan zone.

What do you do if you really like a guy, but are scared to respond to his texts sometimes

I learned not to take my titanium hammer in my tool bag. had two stolen by TSA and when I provided pics of before / after I was told to get lost, hammer was NOT stolen. TSA are thieves.

I work at an airport in the EU,in yhe baggage handling,loading and unloading.
I can tell you for a fact that we open any bags and suitcases that are not locked and look for stuff to take.

Step 1: steal titanium hammer
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Profit

my tool bag has a lock and was locked but it also sports a TSA universal lock so locking is useless.

>MPV
Not a bad choice as long as it isn't rusted to hell.

How do you stay standing up for 8+ hours while checking people through security?
Would anyone notice if you never showed up for shift?

What country do you live in

Not OP. Worked TSA for a while before changing up careers. A lot of people fly with sex toys, its actually very common. People like to do more when away, feel less likely to get caught/exposed.

Where do I put one weed vape cartidge so it goes undetected?
Just leave it in the pen?
In my pocket?
Carry on?
Checked luggage?
With other fluids, shampoo, purell, etc etc etc?
If it means anything, UA. New York to Seattle, stopover in Chicago.

Not op, but TSA doesn't give a shit. At worst they'll turn you over to the local authorities which will basically be upset about their time being wasted.

security theatre

Inetrnet connection went down. Sorry.
No.
The company who owns the airport, security department.
Can't speak on behalf of TSA, but we don't deal with drugs, and neither should the TSA. Probably nobody will give a shit for that little thing.
We won't even turn it on. Don't worry.
Good.
I can assure you, it doesn't. Just if it's a little amount, but we still see it.
Well, I'm not gay. But I would simply respond.
Yes they are.
Then you are a fucking piece of shit. I never did that and would never do it.
It's not.
We don't stand up for 8 hours straight. We do rotate every 20 minutes, and who stays at the RX machine will sit down. Basically every 1 hour and 20 minutes you can sit 20 minutes.
Zambia. Maybe yes, maybe not.
In your bag. Probably nobody will care.
Maybe yes, maybe no. Your choice.

If a tranny comes who will do the pat down?

We will ask her ID, then it will performed by the person with the same sex of the one indicated on the ID. Did actually happen a lot more than you think and more than one time the police had to be involved.