Was it a murder

Was it a murder

Attached: A26B3F92-14A1-4A5A-9D91-B48AE55E21BC.jpg (1701x2302, 999K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he committed suicide

just like that guy who shot himself...
in the back of the head...
twice...

Ofc he was murdered. he was supposed to be on 24/7 suicide watch

Attached: FB_IMG_15654757794541.jpg (720x711, 39K)

Who cares of this fucking dude?

not the point is it, big brain

He was taken off suicide watch last month.
Stop it.

Right. It was the Clintons who killed him.

*eyeroll*

Yes.

And the evidence from his blackmail safe is probably already gone.

El DUCE DID IT

It was ((them))

Attached: bait3.gif (256x144, 1.33M)

he had been taken off suicide watch, after allegedly attempting suicide a couple weeks ago, if you can believe that

you're a moron.
you got Barr, AOC the FBI ALL ASKING WTF HAPPENED HERE.

Why was he taken off suicide watch?

You stop it you blue pilled fuck

A pedo committed suicide... Cool
A pedo was murdered... Cool
Either way I'm glad he's dead.

it's unbelievable and ridiculous

He was taken out buy the Grey's? Prove me wrong?

Bill bar had him taken out to protect Donnie pedophile

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Federal correctional officers are paid shit. It’s a shit job which asks too much for a worthless salary.

You honestly believe those guards gave a crap about a billionaire child molester who owned a jet, helicopter and a fucking island!?

He killed himself and he was certainly free to do so.

the rich power brokers faked death
he is free with buddies clinton and trump
laughing at the plebs picking a side
remember set your political differences aside this is class warfare they want to keep working class fighting so they stay in power remember the people collaborating earn 200k a year and have titles like “VP” and “senior VP” these are bank people and they carry the water for the power brokers because they think they will get to be power people but the truth is most VP and senior VPs just get more glorified titles until they get sick or leave the racket and retire inHawaii

Attached: E277B272-A0FB-4A31-9F9B-A77999F0B34F.jpg (405x600, 70K)

Would not doubt.

Think about it: a guy's in prison that has seriously incriminating information that could potentially ruin the lives of several rich, powerful men. Then, in prison, he ends up dead under extremely suspicious circumstances.

Sounds so, I dunno... Russian.

I bet it was suicide, but why didn't they watch him closer, considering his previous suicide attempt? There are some very relieved people that very well could have been implicated by Epstein.

Attached: trumpep.jpg (688x499, 104K)

Attached: This is bait Sesame Street.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

>you got Barr, AOC the FBI ALL ASKING WTF HAPPENED HERE.
They all look depressed to me. Very high suicide rates among FBI agents.

Attached: aoc-tears-z[1].jpg (900x540, 75K)

Attached: Your logic sucks.jpg (480x319, 40K)

You honestly believe the federal corrections officers you admit are paid shit and don't care wouldn't look the other way for $25,000 or so, paid out by people who have orders of magnitude more to lose when Epstein rolls on them?

No one is saying the Clintons went into his cell and performed it personally, but this death is stupidly suspicious.

Except, of course, he didn't kill himself, idiot.

the left can’t meme

why do people keep posting pics of anthony bourdain? he's been dead for a while now

I'm just glad he can't out more pedophiles. I wouldn't DARE question our societal elites, much less hold them accountable!

You mad your Lolitta Express frequent flyer miles are useless now?

what if it was? what the fuck are you going to do about it?

Marks never know they are being trolled.

>Thinking the admissions of a crazy pedophile would have any impact at all
>Thinking like it would actually matter at all if he lived
Imagine being this retarded

kinda, yeah

Tell that to your tranny children.

>but this death is stupidly suspicious
No it isn't, stop this fucking nonsense. He was a rich guy denied bail because of the strong evidence against him. He wasn't going to be tried, most likely, for another year. So gee, why would a rich motherfucker facing the rest of his life in prison for offenses that would get him shivved in gen pop kill himself?
It's mind boggling!
retard

Attached: 1508166581135.jpg (500x375, 33K)

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/10

Attached: 1528422666511.jpg (400x504, 27K)

If Asia Argento didn't go babbling to NYT about her ex-boyfriend, Anthony would still be here too. Loose lips sink ships.

Attached: 720px-Mossad_seal.svg.png (720x720, 128K)

No, that meme checks out, it's just from a time when the globalists were backing the christian narrative as a means to dominate civilization.

He should have had dual citizenship with France like Polanski. The French are cool with sexual assault on women and teens. Very cultured and educated people.

Hi shareblue

he was never going into gen pop. he was rich, well connected and guilty of sexual crimes. he was either going to spend the rest of his life in solitary or be moved to protective custody. He was murdered because a lot of rich and influential people used his services to bang sweet sweet preteen pussy. let's not forget even one of queen elizabeth's sons attended his tasteful soirees

Now I'm jealous.
He lived the dream?

nah... he was a pimp. the idiot the powerful keep around to be the fall guy

But he had implications of other rich people...
if he's dead he can't incriminate anybody else.

that's why everyone is up in arms

I bet the one who takes his place will be a woman, Would Meghan Merkle be too obvious?

To the argument regarding eppy being taken off suicide watch, that may be true but even if he was, please refer to this informative inside perspective:
nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/amp/

Well does the sun rise and set...