Question boys, my girl has a particularly slutty college past, is it wrong to be somewhat bothered by it?

question boys, my girl has a particularly slutty college past, is it wrong to be somewhat bothered by it?

Attached: IMG_3637 copy.jpg (1125x1770, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Richardson
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/sexual-partners-and-marital-happiness/573493/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a pussy-ass cuck faggot :) Hope you sleep well at night knowing how many dicks so much bigger than yours she's had. Have fun knowing you'll never satisfy her desire like a real man could!

Whatever she's done it can't be worse than mine. Dwelling on it makes you a beta cuck.

That depends in you're a cuck or not.
If you're a modern cuck then you should be fine with it.
If you're not a cuck then you shouldn't be the least bit surprised you're uncomfortable with a slut. Biology is telling you something .

If you date any girl that isn't a virgin that makes you a pathetic cuck.

go through her phone and become sad

She sucked 27 dicks.

Unless your 18 or younger. Chances are your gonna die a virgin Chad brah. Sweet.

Mote like fucked 27 dicks and sucked 27 more

In a row?

OP here, that wasn't me but it wasn't close to that many, it was more so the stuff she let these guys she was only hooking up with do

2019 there are no 16 year old virgins....

I would be extremely bothered by it.

Like what?

Ye, it was a cock suckin marathon.

You being bothered by it are your feelings and those are legitimate. However, it's a chilling notion that we can't change from our past.

Are you happy with her in the present? If so, what else matters? You can't go back and alter the past. Spend more time worrying about things you can change

>it was more than 54 cocks
Bro.....

I get being bothered just by behavior itself, but you shouldn't be. Id only be bothered by it as far as you think her decision making impacts your relationship.

What has she done?

Any person with a sordid sexual past is NOT going to inspire a lot of confidence of fidelity, regardless. I think we are hard wired to feel that way.

Does she do these slutty things for you too?
Then what's the big deal?

Which is why you’re all awkward and alone

the stuff that really bothers me would be the fact that she was in a 3some with 2 dudes and she let a few guys try anal with her and idk why but the fact that a bunch of these dudes always had her get on her knees to blow them bothers the fuck outta me

I imagine any kind of wiring is due to cultural upbringing rather than innate circuitry.

ITT
>When OP is an incel who couldn't afford to do as much kinky stuff as her current gf did

Would you have liked to do these things to women? Do you want to do these with her?

OP you’re not giving us the full story. We need number of partners, number of hookups, number of repeat hook ups, and ages of each hook up to determine your fate on Cuck Coefficient

I don't think so
Monogamy has beeb pretty consistent throughout recorded human history across the globe. Any exceptions can actually be considered aberrations in the sample.
It would make sense for men to be wired to want a more pure mate just as a mater of success as mates themselves since human procreation is an incredibly biologically expensive.

No man. I actually have a long term gf. She doesn’t have a slutty past, and if she did, I doubt I could be with her. If it doesn’t bother you, then more power to you, but I personally couldn’t do it.

9 in college, just bj for 6 others, 5 repeats, and between 18-23

does she have any diseases? if not then it's the past and doesn't exist. if she does then it's part of who she is for life. regardless be wary of promiscuity from her, don't be overbearing but keep in mind that she could always be on the lookout for another fuck.

this is extremely true

>you're alone because your don't like sluts
Well.....there is so much more truth to that then you realize, and now how you think

Anything in human history is necessarily going to be confounded by culture. We had to have culture before recording anything.

You have a case for desiring a mate that isn't permiscous to provide more reliable information that she has your offspring, but, there's no evidence that this is an inherent biological trait or a cultural one.

Human procreation is only biologically expensive for females. Sperm is pretty cheap to make and distribute ;)

Human culture is part of human biology. Can't really separate the 2 without ignoring a fuckton of information.
But if you want to separate the 2 remember biology > culture
Instinct came before culture and so one can only assume that culture is based directly on how humans are biologically wiired.

lol of course there are. max age attractive girls lose virginity is about 21 for 99% of them.

It's expensive for males too, unless you're a nigger who bails before the 2nd trimester.
Otherwise.... even now the average male pays to support fatherless children via taxes and welfare. Human babies are expensive for the entire species

She's not yours mate, it's just your turn.

that's why he said BIOLOGICALLY expensive you illiterate faggot

I'd be more worried about the fact that she's told you explicit details about them than that she's actually done them.

This.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

This

It honestly depends, user. Can you give us a quick rundown of her past? The more I know 5e more I can help you decide.

>question boys, my girl has a particularly slutty college past, is it wrong to be somewhat bothered by it?
BLAST THIS youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4 AND NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF SHE-DOGS?

You sir, are a cuck

That's part of biology, you dumb nigger.
Human offspring are the most useless helpless sort of offspring there is. Human offspring require a minimum of 5 or 6 years of care before they even have a hope if surviving in their own. Human biology.
Supporting that lump of flesh for AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM of 6 years is expensive for all because of human biology

Yes.
You young guys.
I swear, you seem to think the vagina is a single serve cup a noodle container.
Add a little moisture and pressure a few times and it's just wrecked.

Her vagoo is fine.
It's her otherworldly sexual skills you gotta worry about. Are you capable of handling a 5 Kappa Beta Sega Alpha Tridents Delta Skata girl. That's the question OP.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02-09-58-05.png (854x480, 246K)

fuk off op

off yosel

femcels

Sauce

never

ever

forget

that

every

female

in

all

of

history

is

a

filthy

slut

pig

>you dumb fucking faggot

Attached: Eskimo Bros @ the Eiffel Tower {Charlotte Gainsbourg finger cuffs Terry & $lash}.jpg (1001x1488, 962K)

yes. Unless you've caught something from her otherwise her sexual history is none of your business. People who are bothered by others past are typically controlling cunts.

now let your Uncle TERRY show you the true nature of all females...........

Attached: butthurt /b/etas' johnsons will remain tossed until this bloke is placed in a grave.jpg (1280x855, 134K)

Attached: cuntlr_mgzxjzw4hn1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x855, 226K)

Attached: cuntlr_lgf8av3tkf1qa42jr.jpg (1280x855, 194K)

She's not your pressie daughter.
If you're her Daddy you get first analyzed, first choke her with semen. First I'll kill myself if you tell Mommy, cause you're her Dad.

On the real, 2 dudes is hot. She sounds like a cool chick. Dont be intimidated. Not sanctimonious. It shouldn't bother you, unless she cheats. Even then you just move on with life.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-01-54-06.png (854x480, 547K)

Attached: the correct method to obtaining measurements▁▂▃▄▅▆▇.jpg (1280x855, 162K)

From an Evolutionary Biology standpoint, its normal to be bothered by her slutty past.

She wasn't very choosy in picking her mates, meaning, she is probably a low quality female, not many desirable traits, in nature it would tell us that she's more likely to be diseased.

If she's been around the block it means she doesn't value sex as much as you, statistically more likely to cheat, and likely a lot of values won't align with yours.

Attached: █▇▆▅▄▃▂▁Barbara Palvin sizing up uncle T–Bone's inseam.jpg (1832x1249, 1.44M)

Attached: Barbara Palvin as uncle T–Bone.jpg (1280x855, 141K)

Attached: Barbara Palvin's anal virginity was taken by this smug fucker.jpg (1280x853, 193K)

she got her kicks with joe when she sucked his dick and five of his friends in a row

Attached: Uncle jizzed in the ketchup when Barbara wasn't looking.jpg (1280x855, 343K)

Attached: post losing her anal virginity thanks to Uncle.jpg (1280x855, 102K)

>her sexual history is none of your business

If you wanna be a textbook cuck, thats exactly the fetishized shit they spout

Attached: the nip slip of a Hungarian semen demon.jpg (1280x855, 219K)

user, did you hook up with people in college? did you do stuff along the same levels?

That ain't shit you pussy. Just cause you came into the relationship with hardly any experience dont mean you can fault her for having some. She could teach you a thing or two

Attached: Barbara Palvin lending to the cause of keeping Uncle's pearly whites sparkling.jpg (999x1488, 828K)

Attached: the Hungarian semen demon as Terry.jpg (1280x855, 246K)

Attached: b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ TBONED.jpg (1024x1533, 299K)

Attached: wicked Cro-Mags tee & BarbaraPalvin.jpg (1280x855, 250K)

Guys are sluts too. If you aren’t/weren’t, it’s because you’re a beta fuck who can’t get pussy.

Attached: blue eyed semen devil Minerva Portillo.jpg (1488x999, 814K)

Attached: T-bagging Minerva Portillo.jpg (1488x999, 780K)

>Guys are sluts too. If you aren’t/weren’t, it’s because you’re a beta fuck who can’t get pussy.

T

H

I

S

\m/

Attached: supermodel Minerva Portillo hailing from Valencia,Spain.jpg (1488x999, 751K)

Ask her to apply her considerable experience to your sexlife

Mine was a huge slut back then too. Even got fucked by 3 guys at a party once. Wish I could have seen that happen.

Attached: 20170521_002046-2569x4567.jpg (2569x4567, 1.89M)

I don't expect every woman to accept my life choices either. It goes both ways. It's OK for two people to not be compatible.

Attached: T~Bone's greatest advertisement art in history.jpg (2901x2008, 1.97M)

How's your manifesto going? Have you bought the ammo? Picked out your target?

Listen to Goldstein. Be the roasties beta provider after she's used and diseased. She'll make a wonderful mother for your children. Look booby, it a snapchat photo of mommy blowing some guy.

Attached: 💥birth control goggles.jpg (1280x879, 671K)

Attached: [Penthouse test shot #1 found in Terryworld] Richardson was too dopesick to hit the bull's-eye (1133x1666, 1.01M)

>is it wrong to be somewhat bothered by it?
yes because you shouldn't be dating a used-up skank in the first place

NOT

EVERYONE

IS

AN

INCEL

FAGGOT

Uncle TERRY just accepts the truth and has fun with the female dogs!

\mw/

Attached: [Penthouse test shot #2 found in Terryworld] MARINA ANN HANTZIS PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE JULY 2007 BY TERR (1666x1101, 1.02M)

I used to be bothered by it with my ex when I only slept with her then I slept around with like 10 girls and I'm not bothered by it too much, idk why

Attached: Purple magazine—S⧸S 2007 issue 7 - Stefano Gabbana photograpy by TERRY RICHARDSON fashion08_rsz. (1500x2232, 1.8M)

I studied evolutionary psychology for 3 years and women are (usually)far more chosy, men are not. But add birth control and the "college years" mantra and much of that goes out the window.

So there's some truth to this, but it's not as rigid as this post seems, we have to remember that OP is lucky to have anyone at all. It's Sunday morning and he's on Yea Forums.

Captains of industry don't log on to Yea Forums till after 4pm. Sunday the Nikkai is going nuts with copper and salt swaps.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-28-22-51-47.png (854x480, 278K)

Attached: Alison Lohman GQ Magazine Oct. 2005 by Terry Richardson.jpg (1920x1200, 337K)

Attached: calendario-pirelli-2010-08.jpg (707x1024, 169K)

>was a huge slut
That 53 year old lady is very obviously still a slut

Attached: «bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time» .jpg (1488x999, 802K)

I like where this thread went

Attached: a naughty THOT blowing a rusted cunty trombone to kick off the Human Terripede.jpg (1488x999, 1.2M)

\heil/

Attached: Go-GURTs are for a filthy floozy while cocainuts are for skanky sluts.jpg (1187x1666, 1.16M)

>let your gf be free to do whatever she wants or else you're an evil incel!!!!
Fuck you cucks

Attached: large.jpg (300x250, 16K)

Attached: a stallion's prick for 2 sports illustrated models to fight over.jpg (1333x1999, 1.23M)

It is wrong. How insecure are you, what about your past? Don't have one? Get one. Have a past. Go find yourself some fucking stories and then see how little someone else's past becomes relevant. Her past does not have anything to do with you and only if it effects a future relationship should it be relevant.

This. I had an ex like that and it bothered me at the time but right now not so much. I know girls who are in the double digits, maybe 20+. She has good numbers in comparison. Maybe if she fucked a nigger I'd be concerned but 9 is solid. You'd rather have less but shouldn't be worried too much

The last fuck i had had a list of all dicks she collected in her vajine it numbered over 30. i tried to take it from her and make copies obvi but failed. her list is undoubtedly over 40 now.

Who gives a shit. I guarantee you in 10 years you wont give a fuck because you'll be more mature. You dont give a shit about things like that after a certain age.

Attached: 10.advertising3.jpg (621x900, 275K)

Attached: Uniqlo Missy Rayder.jpg (1340x1600, 274K)

Just do those things to her lmao

Wow, 15 people in like 5 years. Get over it faggot.

SHOULD

OP

BEAT

HIS

BITCH?

a free pair of Irish sunglasses \m/

Attached: Gallo wife beating richardson07bis.jpg (1500x994, 1.1M)

Can’t turn a whore into a housewife. Dump her now. Seriously.

I remember reading some theories on how birth control pills have lead to less masculine men, because theres studies that women on birth control prefer men with less masculine features, so women in their younger years on the pill would have their fun and eventually get into serious relationships with less masculine men, eventually marrying, and when they decide to have children they go off the pill and conceive. Thus making less masculine men in society.

Attached: the 𝓣~𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓮 squad.jpg (1801x1488, 1.01M)

>Date a hoe
>Has doubt

Gee I wonder why.

Attached: ONLY TEEN GIRLS ALLOWED IN THE TERRY SHOWERS 【(unknown) + Frankie Rayder + Jaime King + Michelle F (1330x907, 577K)

Attached: a ginger hair stylist attempting to stop an angry T-Bone from swinging Kunty Perry by her ponytail [ (2616x3206, 563K)

I didn't say the amount of people it was the stuff she let those guys do to her that bothered me especially since she wasn't dating any of them

Attached: 051129_22_070.jpg (1500x1000, 1.15M)

Attached: Mick the Dogg and a female dog.jpg (1215x817, 154K)

>>>and so one can only assume that culture is based directly on how humans are biologically wiired.

I've had dreams with more lucidity.
Are you ducking nuts?
It's not... well A, so B.
It's more like.... A and B, complex interplay of dancing shadows... Sometimes A or B but often C. C being a complex interrelated mix of A and B.

You're welcome.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-09-46-19.png (854x480, 252K)

Attached: n4l5iq8EAw1si5ntmo1_1280.jpg (1140x798, 706K)

Attached: 051129_14_005.jpg (1500x2250, 1.64M)

Attached: So Ji-sub anally date raping Brooklyn Decker for W Korea [november 2007] shot by Terry Richardson _. (864x576, 60K)

>a sordid
>assorted
lol wtf i found the underage poster or just simply a retard

Attached: the extremely violent sexual assault of Brooklyn Decker, captured by TR.jpg (922x691, 96K)

You are distressed enough to ask advice in this den of retards, so I thin kit's a safe bet that your relationship is doomed.

just make sure she worships your cock and cum. she should also be bringing in other slut bags for you to ruin. definitely fuck her in ass. call her a whore when you piss in her mouth, its romantic because you care about her slut past

Attached: AP0194476.jpg (602x400, 83K)

Attached: 新田桂一 interrupting the rimjob to gas a Playmate centerfold.jpg (635x901, 147K)

OP, don't fight your biology. If it bothers you that's because it should. Here's some advice for a break-up though. Be very cool about it. Don't say or do anything you wouldn't want her telling all her friends about.

Attached: a 22yo Pamela Anderson checking Terry's butthole while he's busy with unknown model.jpg (1842x1271, 1.07M)

Attached: 051129_24_040.jpg (1500x2250, 1.46M)

that's not really Babs!
...is it?

Attached: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta's beau Frank “Speedy” LoPera.jpg (1111x1616, 1M)

Attached: the Italian stallion, Speedy stretched out Lady Caca loose.jpg (1111x1686, 1.11M)

not P A

>that's not really Babs!
>...is it?
LEGIT!
100% it is a her...she even joked about it in a tweet but then wiped it seconds later because femcunts were bitching.

Attached: wop dago guinea goomba eggplant Frank “Speedy” LoPera.jpg (1111x1676, 1.05M)

nah it is her, Uncle orgied w/ the whole baywatch crew and tommy lee got TERRY's sloppy 2nds!

Attached: Terry-Richardson-Sky-Ferreira.jpg (3992x2754, 1.03M)

Attached: ⑩⁄⓾babe gropes Uncle to achieve a pre-ejaculatory shine.jpg (1277x1753, 1.5M)

I suggest that you look up the word “sordid,” apologize for being the actual underage/retard, and then read a book once in a while.

Who thefduck is Babs?
OP, when you're a Dad, you'll get first mouth fuck with your daughters best friend. Tis the cycle of Dads.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-12-29-09.png (854x480, 297K)

Attached: with Jen Brill.jpg (1280x960, 534K)

Attached: Jen Brill HDU244NqimqilvboKW268p6Co1_1280.jpg (710x1024, 125K)

Attached: ms Eldridge.jpg (1469x999, 914K)

beta fuck lol

>Who thefduck is Babs?
famous supermodel slut

Attached: mr Mutton Chops♡ms Eldridge.jpg (1469x999, 887K)

Attached: I-D_September_2003_-_Susan_Eldridge_03.jpg (1321x899, 245K)

Attached: I-D_September_2003_-_Susan_Eldridge_01.jpg (1321x908, 228K)

Keep going....

Attached: nagasawamarina9.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

Attached: T-Bone lending a helping hand to an olympic gold medal gymnast, warming-up with flexibility exercise (1364x1999, 1.6M)

'k....

Attached: leighton-meester-blake-lively-rs-18.jpg (1302x866, 157K)

I like how you're tying to obfuscate this.
It really can be distilled down to "instinct contributes to culture"

Whatever you doing with pics of my wife?

The things that bother you are not a question of right or wrong. If it bothers you, it bothers you. If it bothers you enough, you should end the relationship. You can end a relationship at anytime for any reason, and for no reason at all.

Yes, get the fuck over it.

Attached: uncle T~BONE's Tittyball League National Federation.webm (480x320, 2M)

Yeah, because you have SO MANY tight pussies to brag about being inside of.

Attached: 0A784A40-CD05-45FD-91E8-0DCAC658BA61.jpg (1080x1440, 295K)

Attached: Awww, how adorable‼..a Siberian Goddess star, all grown up, tugging on Uncle for a few squirts ❶ (1396x2052, 1.98M)

>sordid isn't even a very uncommon English word.
oops

Attached: Awww, how adorable‼..a Siberian Goddess star, all grown up, tugging on Uncle for a few squirts ❷ (1488x2053, 1.89M)

Oh sure.
The way salt contributes to a broth.
Had any salt soup lately?
I think not.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02-09-58-27.png (854x480, 246K)

kek!

Attached: Awww, how adorable‼..a Siberian Goddess star, all grown up, tugging on Uncle for a few squirts ❸ (1488x2051, 1.95M)

Attached: Терри Ричардсон with Canto-pop duo 2R, Rosanne and Race Wong in 2007.jpg (680x1024, 191K)

Attached: revistasfree.com-009.jpg (2544x2050, 952K)

Attached: revistasfree.com-005.jpg (1270x2053, 471K)

Attached: revistasfree.com-026.jpg (1273x2051, 518K)

Attached: Brendan „BARR„ Fowler.jpg (1294x1999, 1.34M)

>lose argument
>start shitposting instead
good job, Yea Forumsro!

Attached: 1539060817259.png (532x582, 514K)

Attached: Keiichi Nitta sippin his urine.jpg (1195x800, 913K)

Attached: TR pissing into the pacific ocean.jpg (1488x980, 928K)

Attached: Kate Moss.jpg (999x1488, 861K)

Attached: kate moss Pop IX ''Staring At The Sea'' ph; Terry Richardson [pop9-staring_at_th (1490x999, 687K)

You mean ruled face Vs babyface, right?
Or masculine all around.

Men will duck a homeless woman.
And women will fuck a rich pussy.

Attached: 30633_13_34_PG_54.jpg (1300x1976, 1.53M)

*rugged

Attached: Terry Richardson for IFFP ''Yves Saint Laurent - Forty Years of Creation'' (1998 (1488x999, 1.1M)

Attached: Sophie Dahl shot by Terry Richardson for Visionaire issue31:blue April 2000 founded by Cecilia Dea (4602x3336, 1.54M)

When you’re fucking her...think about all that pussy cream she covered those dicks with. Think about the loads her pussy took as she screamed in ecstasy. Think about the amount dicks that have been in the very mouth you kiss. Think how she compares you to other guys who fucked the loving shit out of her and left her cum-filled and completely exhausted. So no, I wouldn’t be bothered by it.

Attached: Boyd RiceᛟᛏᛇᛉJim Goad “Let's Hear It For Violence Towards Women” ▣ youtu.be/9Xj (1500x1000, 1.9M)

Attached: literally BLACKED 👩🏿🔨👨🏿💩.jpg (1326x1780, 1.2M)

Attached: fam1600.jpg (1509x1600, 407K)

Attached: quick, grab a fire extinguisher for that bush.jpg (1234x821, 359K)

No. Unless you were a slut in college in which case it makes you a hypocrite.

Attached: skinhead Seth driving the Terry van.jpg (2048x1536, 661K)

Attached: BOW YOUR HEAD and give grace.jpg (2048x1536, 578K)

Yes

Don't be a faggot. You're fucking her now and you pound that pussy like you always owned it

Attached: cuntlr_m0ubi3KaIw1r3uz8ro1_1280.jpg (1024x683, 184K)

Attached: cuntlr_mnnxi1Wuym1rtfy2jo1_1280.jpg (1000x1500, 891K)

Attached: Chloë Sevigny 40-53-7_copy.1600x0.jpg (1600x1104, 594K)

Attached: uncle Terry pinching the nips of super young unkown cutie on magazine front.jpg (1762x1373, 442K)

Studies are clear : the most different dick she had in puss, the less your "long therm" relation will last.

Attached: Uncle squeezing some tight teenage tits [TR's ヌンチャク(t-bone danger sticks) cameo].jpg (1326x1999, 1.36M)

Attached: Terry Richardson et Daria Werbowy .jpg (1022x1398, 1.15M)

Attached: cuntlr_lxczroRmex1qbbjpeo1_1280.jpg (942x1280, 426K)

Why would it bother you? Are you afraid she’s more experienced sexually than you are? Or are you afraid she’s been pleased sexually by someone who’s more experienced than you are?

Either way you have two options. You can keep being an insecure little bitch.

Or you can use this person to practice your sexual technique and skill.

Once you become more confident in your sexual prowess it won’t matter how many partners your partner had had because you’ll know you’re in the upper percentile of sexual godlyness.

Attached: CD27C6F5-1AA5-47BA-96CB-99794338BE3A.jpg (589x866, 57K)

Attached: 169_06-10-2016_2166.jpg (1280x832, 506K)

Attached: 169_06-10-2016_4111.jpg (605x832, 163K)

Terry Mom says for you to get off the internet

Attached: 169_06-10-2016_5010.jpg (1280x832, 175K)

Attached: 800x1131xterry-richardson-ciff1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GIse0ig2OQ.jpg (800x1131, 188K)

how dare you my mum passed away a few years ago

Attached: tumblr_ma6yiaAekK1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x855, 291K)

Abort. Now. or stay fwb

Attached: Purple_terrysmom05_IsoC-V2_300.jpg (1300x1940, 1.7M)

Attached: _lvs2ltNHFR1r4q9qlo2.jpg (1024x676, 165K)

Attached: teen urine_lg03p4OFFo1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (600x900, 179K)

Attached: R Kelly pissing on 14yo niglets_lg03o6D7f41qa42jro1_1280.jpg (900x600, 179K)

Attached: Behind the Scenes with Terry Richardson for Supreme.jpg (1200x1600, 151K)

Attached: [the Blurred Lines chick] Emily Ratajkowski sporting Terry pasties.jpg (1280x853, 344K)

>Dump noodz
>Dump her
>win life

Attached: Kate Upton dancing the ''Terry Daddy''.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Attached: terry gomez_inline_mps4vqrmFP1qz4rgp.gif (500x238, 686K)

Attached: a true feminist icon.gif (500x683, 460K)

Attached: Being the adventures of a young man whose principal interests are rape, ultra-violence and Beethoven (612x612, 125K)

Attached: tumblr_ny4v9ySs481qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 309K)

Attached: leak Miley__13_.jpg (1533x1024, 203K)

Attached: Fight Club — American Psycho — Requiem for a Dream — Lord of War — Panic Room.jpg (1422x2163, 755K)

Attached: Eniko Mihalik + Magdalena Frackowiak + Abbey Lee Kershaw on the Best of the Season shoot for Purple (1280x960, 380K)

Attached: pv65nj.jpg (795x1065, 125K)

Attached: 171_0011.jpg (795x1065, 214K)

Always thought that Wendigo is stupid looking.
>Gerald would hunt it thought

Attached: jesmilterryrichardson.jpg (795x1065, 167K)

Attached: Jessica%20Miller%20539645-104.jpg (795x1065, 215K)

Attached: devirginized blondie, operating Uncle's Yashica-T4-Super-D to freeze her porterhouse T-bone ste (999x1488, 830K)

Attached: fresh delicate 'n' petite meat striking her first pose at a bukkakeYASHICAgangbang.jpg (999x1488, 804K)

/thread

what's your take on this and how would you react?

>girl ive known for over 8 years, never talked much
>end of 2017 start seeing her with some friends, she recently moved back to town, broke up with her ex she lived with for 2 years
>make out that night, exchange numbers
>start seeing each other more and more
>start dating couple of months, relationship ensues
>break up about a year ago
>still see each other 2ish months after, still having sex (fucking awful time if you ask me)
>another month of barely any contact
>make out at a christmas party, start seeing each other again up until february 2019
>find out she fucked with one of her guy friends because she felt "like it was a relationship again", naturally end the whole seeing each other, go distant
>couple of months pass by, they ofc date, get together

we've have 1.5 months of no contact at all, last i heard she's moving in with that guy in 2 months from today, she texted me asking how i was, that she would like to spend time with me and mutual friends alone, without her guy

Attached: the TR80 Nectar Collector.jpg (1488x999, 768K)

Attached: cuntfaced asshole as Uncle TERRY.jpg (1525x999, 1.37M)

Attached: Kerry King as T-Bone.jpg (800x534, 139K)

Attached: guilty of being WHITE guilty of being RIGHT❕.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Attached: cuntlr_lrkwnh3OCS1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 328K)

That's not that bad at all

Attached: Johanna Maran bestiality \ Dennis Lanni trenchcoat shuffling.webm (480x320, 1.86M)

Attached: 10424434_784997898198778_424563037_n.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Attached: 20fd963e313311e39f4f1231390f08d1_8.jpg (640x640, 89K)

Attached: captain T-Bone kickin' it with Candice Swanepoel.jpg (640x640, 106K)

It's the woman from Nymphomaniac?

Attached: 💥🔴⚫●•·.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Attached: Anoushka Alsif by Terry Richardson for Lui mag 2015 -AP097314.jpg (2048x1365, 1.59M)

What's done is done.

Don't waste your time worrying what's behind you. You are going the other way.

Attached: 1527448058689.gif (500x375, 704K)

this film?

Attached: shia labeouf nigger cocks.webm (640x360, 1.12M)

Attached: Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenk.jpg (408x650, 161K)

You realize paying women for sex doesn't make you cool, it makes you sad, right.

Maybe not inside in the short-term. But in theaters of others. And long term... It will catch up to you.

You're posting like this guy is cool or something. What's cool is getting a decent number of quality women to sleep with you.

What's better is finding love with a great woman. For me she's Asian, smart, not super prudish but it's cool if she dresses well and not smutty. In the bedroom she's wild. She's not afraid to disagree with me. She can speak her mind. She's mature for her age, 11 years old. And special a good sense of humor and she's not bad with money.

Attached: Mari-chiu-baby-face-japan_1_1-6.jpg (465x618, 81K)

Attached: hott%20as%20hell.jpg (424x650, 87K)

Attached: G14.jpg (410x648, 253K)

Late but if you're actually looking for advice op ask yourself this. If you had the luxury of being able to experience the bliss of sex with anyone you wanted because you were that hot(girls are born with this privilege) what would stop you? Thinking about how a future partner would think about it? Nah it's in the past and if anything she's got more experience and she'll find out what you like faster. If you fetish over inexperienced girls you can RP with her and when she's sucking you tell her to say things like "teach me how to suck, is this how you like it?," etc.

You're rarely the first or last. This is part of life.

Attached: Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenk & T' Rich.jpg (531x370, 146K)

Lol. If we’re being entirely accurate to source material. It was 37 dicks

Wait who the fuck is this balding middle age 5/10 dude that seems to have fucked everything under the sun? How? Is this the power of money?

Only if you want to marry her. You wouldn't want a whore as the mother of your kids. If it's just dating then why should it bother you

Depends on your outlook. I would be bothered by it for sure, but i am in the minority. Most people are just like "hey lets fuck whoever and get divorced and have 5 kids with 4 marriages" so to each their own

too long so i will not read...but i want you yellow slits to read this \m/

Attached: oie_NIhJ27Ct4ow4.jpg (693x942, 420K)

Attached: count T-Bone dracula.jpg (486x798, 94K)

If she's not ashamed of doing them, and she told you, then she clearly does not regret that it. You are right to be insecure. Most likely she will do it again (statistically speaking).

Unless you are absolutely convinced she adores you and would do anything for you (including what she did to those guys in the past) then you should consider abandoning ship.

Have Dec with her.
Or don't.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-23-37-56.png (854x480, 239K)

Attached: Let's get ready to rumble with your cocks out!!!.jpg (836x1263, 346K)

have what?

Attached: you fall in love you lose, FOOL.webm (480x320, 1.97M)

Attached: cuntlr_l8jja9SGDk1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (800x533, 139K)

Attached: TboneBearsuit.jpg (650x439, 141K)

Just get her to show you what she's learned

You should be bothered. She will never be honest or faithful, and you will be constantly be compared to the 100 alpha dicks she has had in her in the past.

Well then tell us what she let them do to her. Details. Holes. Positions.

total lie!
when it comes to fucking sluts, quantity over quality is the only way to go.

does your cunt gf have aids?

Also likely:
>OP is ashamed and insecure of how little action he got in highschool/college and he's trying to deflect that insecurity and shame onto his GF for doing what he would have leapt at the chance to do

Same q

my girl is 69 and not a slut

Roll trips for her nudes.

And you’re so worried about your masculinity that you fail to realize you don’t actually get any pussy

Past sexual history is an indication of how people will behave in the future. It's like that for everything it's stupid to argue "well they've changed" only for sex.

If you only want something short term then 100% have fun. She's probably great in bed. If you want something long term then I'd seriously consider keeping her at arms length and staying fit so you can hit the ground running when shit eventually hits the fan because it will.

Power basically. He's a huge name photographer that took pictures for all the big high fashion magazines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Richardson

The shit he did was very fucking sketchy to the outside but this was years/decades now before #metoo. Everyone that knows about him is literally waiting for his antics to catch on to the wider public.

>06873295▶
> Past sexual history is an indication of how people will behave in the future. It's like that for everything it's stupid to argue "well they've changed" only for sex.
> If you only want something short term then 100% have fun. She's probably great in bed. If you want something long term then I'd seriously consider keeping her at arms length and staying fit so you can hit the ground running when shit eventually hits the fan because it will.
ok bud

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/sexual-partners-and-marital-happiness/573493/

yeah...there's been a lot of studies on this and they all point tot he same thing.

I got kinda pissed that my GF had fucked a dude I played football with in high school while they were in college. It was before we met but doesnt make it any better

Lrn to context.
Terry Richardson.
Google, dumbass.

yeah but i mean there has to be some kind of technique or trick behind this... status and money get you far, but not every female star will drop her panties just because of that. i guess he uses aesthetic arguments to get them naked (for the photo) and then some magic trick seems to happen and his dick is in their mouth... or maybe the girls know what they're in for and only those who are cool with it go to him. maybe a little fucked up hollywood sex status upgrade? hi girls i let this famous photographer fuck me, look how cool i am?? anyhow, interested in further explanations, this guy a legend!

look at weinstein. that guy is a walking pig.

Richardson is in a lot better shape and probably does have at least a tiny amount of social skills. But what it really comes down to is his position.

And maybe some drugs...a lot of the pictures everyone has that wasted look

kinky and hot as hell

spread them legs cunts

totally agree man! drugs and status

but for weinstein it was more the power to get the ladies in the movies (for sure wasn't his looks...)

Mostly power but also just sluts.
Get them in front of that camera in various states of dressed like a slut with a perv photography who is well known and influential in the industry showering them in probably exactly what they want to hear to get em dripping wet.
Fast forward and she realized he played her like a flute and that she was absolutely nothing special. Raaaaape!

See

CAN SOMONE PLEASE INFORM ME ON HOW THIS TERRY GEEZER SCORES ALL OF THESE 10/10 CUTIES???????????

Op I was in your situation. The answer is, does it bother you? If the answer is yes even a little bit end it. I made the mistake to try work through it, we did therapy and more, we ended up getting married and having kids, but guess what came up every fight? We are now divorced and we fucked up our kids lifes quite a bit, and our own. I know it can hurt but please take my advice, if it bothers you leave. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and you dont need to date one who makes you uncomfortable from her past.

>Wait who the fuck is this balding middle age 5/10 dude that seems to have fucked everything under the sun? How? Is this the power of money?
ART ART

if that bothers you then you can never enjoy that relationship. you have 2 opitions quit og get over it.

op is a cuckfatty

>if that bothers you then you can never enjoy that relationship. you have 2 opitions quit og get over it.
what about just marry a virgin??????

Permiscous women can never be happy with just one guy. They've slept with so much already no one guy can be special. She should be just a placeholder until a real woman comes into your life. Reality is you're her placeholder until the next guy comes along.

Don't get attached.

OP is that....abbistar?

Including your mom I gess

op is a real pussy slayer

just cheat until you catch up to her

>>> "then 100% have fun."

>>Trying to make sound arguments,
>> NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEN AND THAN.

Back of the bell curve detected.

op gay

that’s a major red flag you idiot

9 isn’t even that bad. You’re posting on a forum filled with pissed off virgins. I dated a chick with a body count in like the 30’s for about 5 months and broke up with her because she was still a huge sloot and it was only a matter of time before I got cheated on...the pussy was amazing though. I’m assuming most of your problem is that her body count is higher than yours and it’s making you feel insecure. I just say fuck it at this point, sex is sex, just embrace it man life is too short to let dumb shit like this ruin your time

rip op