How's the head today, lads?

How's the head today, lads?

Attached: hangover-1451595602.jpg (480x304, 23K)

Ungood

Average, but she swallowed.

woke up had 2 cups of coffee then made a mixed drink, I work in 5 hours

sucks

Went to a college graduation party last night. They had an all you can drink margarita machine.

I don't remember the drive home, but I made it. I kindof remember the puking.

Fantastic, I don't drink a lot anymore. I'm trying to lose weight and a typical 6 pack has 900 calories.

Serene, comfortable, and clear. Got off that miserable ride six months ago and will never look back. Fuck alcohol

Dying today. Drank a bottle of Hypnotic and 30ish beers. Then stayed up all night fucking my girls ass. I'm dead.

ifeel llike shit. took 2 aspirines.

Blacked out again and gf is pissed off again

I’m great I know my cutoff point, heading out to the beach soon to enjoy the last day of weekend.

Same here brother.

I don’t get hangovers

Attached: C2B5B05B-9304-4366-853F-BC9F16BF5AAB.png (666x667, 485K)

Not bad, six pack of Resin IPA and feel good. But im not an idiot and drink water and eat before I pass out.

Didn’t drink and my girl sucked my dick like a total cum slut. Good relaxed weekend overall.

i ca nt see

Fine. Haven't drank in 23 months.

Holy fuck how are you still alive. I put that into a blood alcohol calculator and you peaked at a level where death is likely and it takes 2 days to get fully sober.

I think the question was what you actually did, not what you fantasized about.

Is this your first day on Yea Forums?

Oh man congrats! My 1 year is comin up in 2 weeks. This past summer has been the best in my life

This past weekend was the first time since literally May I just sat home and did nothing, got a great 2 nights sleep, played some video games

I went from having 0 social life last year, crying in front of my PC with a bottle of smirnoff, to having so much to do I'm literally exhausted and just want some time to myself XD

Feels good man

>pic related

Attached: result.brf.png (658x111, 1K)

Probably small beers, also your body can get used to alcohol over time.

Good job.

Should I give up drinking lads?

Not bad, ate before going to sleep. Result is mild headache.

Attached: mite b cool.png (397x390, 329K)

Looks like vinwiki guy when he ran out of rich kids races to race in.

I might be getting the anxiety. I can't tell yet.

I've been having a panic attack all day.

Yeah I get pretty bad anxiety after drinking sometimes. It's not cool. I pace around a lot

alcohol can give people anxiety disorders later in life, along with corroding the brain's ability to process trauma.