Friends with someone since childhood

>friends with someone since childhood
>turns out friend identifies as girl
>find out you're in love
>parents find you making love on bed, freak out
>dad calls you a fag

I don't know what to do Yea Forums, please give me some advice!!

Attached: 20190811_000731.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goRUx5jwV2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being such a fag

Stop being such a faggot

>friends with someone
you were a fag from the start

I'm not gay though, neither of us is since she identifies as a girl.

fag ≠ gay

No I'm not! She's a girl, she identifies as a girl!

now youre an even bigger fag for not knowing "≠" means not equal to. Your dad shouldve pulled out.

Who the hell cares, I'M NOT GAY

You're the fag for falling for obvious trickery

Don't you mean his mom?

but you ARE a fag.

NO I'M NOT, I TOLD YOU: MY GIRLFRIEND IDENTIFIES AS A GIRL.

SHE'S A GIRL.

HENCE, I'M *NOT* GAY.

An.....Andy...is that you?

okay faggot lol

Maybe.

STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU MORAN

who the fuck cares, if you love them, you love them, it doesn't matter. don't be an autistic faggot that cares about what other people think about you. as long as you think you're not a fag that's all that matters, now get some boipussy you cunt

Thats right I'm NOT gay.

>MORAN

k fag

I have a friend named Jacob who told me about his friend with story like you OP.

Is your trap friend named Andi?
Colorado? Ft Collins area?

It is simple math. Human Penis + Human Vagina = Heterosexual. Human Penis + Human Penis = Homosexual. Human Vagina + Human Vagina = Homosexual. What if the thing you are being sodomized by were to identify as male once again? Would you still continue to be sodomized by it? Of course you would. Because you're a faggot and that won't ever change.

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FAG YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND AND I'M HAVING SEX AND YOU'RE A FAT LINUX NECKBEARD NEET INCEL ASSHOLE HOMO

How do you know all this?!

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT, SHE'S A GIRL

How about some pics celebrating your bodies?

Megafag

>BULL-FUCKING-SHIT
Of course you're attracted to the act of having sex with feces.

dude...its a coincidence..

Hes my work buddy but i also scroll the chans.

Whats his name?

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FAG

How much attention do you require?
Why does Yea Forums keep giving it to you?
You always write the same shit. Fuck off already.

sounds like something a faggot would say

Jacob.
Told me that he calls you gay even though you insist Andi is a girl now so its not gay but he and Andrew still laugh at you and call you a fag.

Pretty funny story.

Well you’re a faggot. I feel sorry for your dad raising your pathetic ass just to have you end up sucking dicks. You should be ashamed of yourself

the girl is hot

well you're obviously a degenerate faggot.

>making love

yea just go to the castro and start sucking dick, it's all you'll ever amount to, queer.

More pics? She's cute, OP. You're a lucky man.

FUCK YOU

Wait I think I know you trough Jim or Jim knows you?

Fuck you

Thank you

More like your mom

Thank you

xy fucks xy
even if he cuts off his dick, you'll still be a fag for fucking him.

Stop worrying about it like a faggot and fuck her in her boy pussy. Just accept that you are attracted to a girl with a dick and that you are somewhat gay and fuck what others think about you. You getting your nut, who the fuck cares about other people.

who cares fag. I wouldnt want to know you. Burn in hell. Youre a faggot. kill yourself

Bullshit

I'm not gay though, but I am fucking her and she fucks me and its wonderful. I love sucking on her girl penis.

I'm not a fag! You just wait till Jim hears about this he will slap you silly.

>was a boy
>now a girl
I don't know about your friend but you're a fucking faggot.

I'm not a faggot, fuck you

Why does your girlfriend have a penor and not a pee-pee hole retard?

If you love doing it, then keep on doing it. But get a better lock on your door so nobody walks in on you sucking that girl dick. Also post pictures.

This is only the 9,999 time seeing this copy pasta
You're gay
He's gay
Go be gay somewhere else

Just stop making these fucking threads

Now theres a good idea yeah

Fuck you you double nigger

Fake and gay.

Only a faggot would want to fuck me.

You're trying too hard

fuck you you fucking fuck

yeah? well you're a nigger

So are you one of those "Gender is a spectrum" kind of people that if someone says they're a toaster, you say you fucked a toaster?

You may be bisexual, but you fucked a guy...

Does "she" have a penis. Born a man? Xy chromosomes? Yes. Then you're dad's right. You're fucking a dude. He could identify as a minotaur. You're still fucking a dude. Just own it. You like sucking cock.

Read up on your tumblr studies dude. i mean if i need to explain gender to you you're just being dumb

because its horse shit. scientists on tumblr have already proven theres many genders, and that if someone identifies as another gender they are that gender

god your dumb

Theres either a dick, or there isn't one.
You can call it a god damn pop tart, but that doesn't change the fact that the filling going down your throat isn't strawberries, it's jizz

Yes because Tumblr is where I go for scientific research. Still a dude and your still having sex with another dude. I don't care good for you. But you're still gay.

if she identifies as a girl its a girl penis, and a girls load. don't you know anything?

gawd.

you are a faggot he may thinks he is a girl but he is not one

Attached: 3492_KagerouReeee.png (128x128, 32K)

if you know what tumblr is and how they now give tumblr science classes at universities then why the hell are you disagreeing on gender with me you fuckhead?!

SHE IS a girl. you idoit.

he has a dick DICK LOVER

yes, SHE has a GIRLS penis you fuckwad

Just admit you're gay and be gay. Im friends with a few gay people. Idc, at all. But they at least own the fact that they are gay

If you put a dick in your mouth / ass then then your gay
Just be gay, own that shit, just quit being a fag about it

It's OK if you like sucking cock or fucking a guy. But don't call yourself something you're not. Your dad is right and won't ever look at you the same knowing you fuck dudes.

Be a proud fag.

You're definitely gay. Be gay, proud and stop being a fag.

you are such a nigger cuck faggot who loves getting boy pussy but you are such a big fucking faggot that you think going on Yea Forums and begging people to make you feel like a real man while his boyfriend is getting ass fucked by a big black man

but i am NOT gay, she identifies as a girl. whats so hard to understand about that?

read previous post

if i WERE gay, i WOULD be a proud fag, but im NOT gay

ask dad to join obviously

your such a fucking idoit i wont even retard

i'm not though, i have a GIRLfriend

>i'm not though, i have a GIRLfriend
Doesn't make a difference really. Gay or not gay is about sex, not gender.

well if its about sex then you just contradicted yourself since her gender is FEMALE

>if i WERE gay, i WOULD be a proud fag, but im NOT gay
Why are you so scared of being gay. It's same *sex* not same *gender*. How one of you identifies on a gender level is irrelevant.

You have a Boyfriend that dresses like a girl. You're dating another male and that is how everyone will see it. Better get a rainbow bumper sticker

You're in denial. And idc. Until you come to terms with who you are, you're always gonna be conflicted... until you an hero and jump off a building. I still won't care, but at least you'll die doing something you love... Jumping onto something hard .. faggot

>well if its about sex then you just contradicted yourself since her gender is FEMALE
No I didn't. Her sex is male, her gender is female. Gay/not gay is about sex, no gender though. Hetero= penis + vagina. Homo = penis + penis, vagina + vagina.
Gender is how someone identifies, not about someone's biology.

...think about it. Why are there Drag Queens on Gay Pride parades if they're not gay?

How does the aids taste?

All these words over some faggot in denial. He's not even interesting..

>All these words over some faggot in denial. He's not even interesting..
Just chiiling on a sunday afternoon.

He's got a male body you closeted fag. Of course you're gay

You're boring as shit. This you can't deny.

This
Is short for homosexual
Not homogenderual

Better boring than an uneducated moron like you. Just skip my posts if they bore you so much. But as it seems, you love being bored. Maybe you love being taken up the ass too, you know, by a huge black donkey dick. Think about it. Doesn't that seem appealing? I bet you're getting hard just from the thought of it. You're welcome, friend.

So you were cheating on her when you fucked that guy?
Why world you do that unless you were a faggot

Yeah I'm with dad on this one, fag.

have you considered investing in a lock?

Oops, w wrong post
See here

It wouldn't happen if you were yellow

Attached: juiced_msnicon_6.jpg (96x96, 4K)

You can't arrest me though officer, I identify as sofa recliner....

Quit being a fag.
Also, quit posting this stupid fucking thread.

Quads of truth

Thats a good one!

Attached: A2A2C33D-2E68-4AB1-A54E-68BC945B8274.jpg (480x300, 20K)

This is some shitty bait

Stop being a fucking faggot and get some fresh copypasta. Also, consider suicide.

Attached: 1413208623436.jpg (396x382, 37K)

You write like a 12-year-old. A boring faggot with a learning disability. You're totally common and ordinary, are you aware of that?

You are totally gay if your biologically male friend who says "I'm a girl" is also sucking on your cock while you stroke "her" "feminine" cock. You can call it whatever you like but this shit be gay

Kys faggot

>You write like a 12-year-old. A boring faggot with a learning disability. You're totally common and ordinary, are you aware of that?
What's wrong with common and ordinary? And how was your jerking off to that huge donkey dick up your ass fantasy? Bet you're still trembling from the orgasmic peak it gave you. But your fantasies about 12 year olds worry me a bit. You wouldn't be one of these kiddie fiddlers, don't you? Of course you are because where else would your micropenis fit?

Handle your shit, tell your dad to fuck off and beat that little boy ass

Trannys name is Andi Floyd.
formerly known as Andy Fesgen.

Youre welcome anons

You've already displayed your writing ineptitude, why do you keep flaunting it? You're a boring little faggot in denial - you don't merit this much attention.

Haha. You really, really love me do you? I mean you're my bitch for replying to each and every of my shit even when you're not addressed.
>you don't merit this much attention
Hahaha. This is GOLD

Also this:
>writing ineptitude
>ineptitude
Go on, donkey

You're 100% straight

Attached: 1422391497326-1.jpg (1393x2000, 800K)

Not OP but, just consider... If OP's ladyfriend were penetrating him as you suggested, that wouldn't be the act of someone who identifies as female.

Honestly, some of you cretins act like the guy in Mallrats that are so overobsessed with superhero genitalia that you make Stan Lee nauseous. Or would, if he were still alive.

I just like fucking with assholes like yourself just to see how they'll respond. As I've said, you're not that interesting so I'll end it here.

>overobsessed with superhero genitalia that you make Stan Lee nauseous

Attached: 1565109420472.jpg (682x682, 64K)

>dad calls you a fag

well,he isnt wrong

indentifying as a girl,and being born as one are 2 different things you mentally ill piece of shit

>I just like fucking with assholes like yourself just to see how they'll respond. As I've said, you're not that interesting so I'll end it here.
It seems that I'm extremely interesting to you, otherwise, you wouldn't give me that much attention.

Attached: 1564951823485s.jpg (250x184, 6K)

Attached: 1563494841463.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

and here is the post where OP admitted to troll
/thread

Stfu with your liberal propaganda, life doesn't work that way. You cant just switch sides.

Dont listen to this tard, other people's opinion are the most important because you cant trust your own ya piece of shit

You both are male and both have dicks. You're fags. You can call a duck what the fuck ever you want to. It's still a god damned duck.

Stop being a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=goRUx5jwV2A

that's some long con he pulled on the poor guy.

Just end your life. Make the rest of us feel less sick from not having to see your hideous delinquency.

I identify as a child so it's it statutory rape officer

good troll, op

still, pic related

Attached: youreafuckingfaggotholyshit.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)