I want to see all women reduced to prostitutes/fuck toys, because that's all they've got to offer men anyways...

I want to see all women reduced to prostitutes/fuck toys, because that's all they've got to offer men anyways. Put women in their place, servicing me and accepting that her only value is her body and her ability to create sexual pleasure.

No man should be denied sex if he desires it, that's why prostitution needs to be legal worldwide (I know it is legal in some places already) and mainstream and readily available at a moment's notice for any man.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1563589660780.png (995x1600, 1.03M)

So you want to fuck your mom or something you sick fuck

Attached: 1563643062699.jpg (500x479, 31K)

Show a pic of your fat disgusting self so we can all laugh at you

Attached: 80D6CACB-A2FD-44C3-835C-53972263E2E1.jpg (460x414, 21K)

Attached: 6D3D18D9-62AC-47F2-BA3A-98276DA3C9CB.jpg (1019x1024, 123K)

I think incels likw you should be publicly executed.

Found the incel

We're probably better off as a species if you dn't reproduce. Don't look at is as women rejecting you constantly, look at a public service they (and you) are performing by not having sex together.

Really these women who refuse to so much as look at you are doing your unborn children a service since with your genetics in the mix they likely wouldn't amount to anything.

To make it easier on yourself you could always become a sissy slut or castrate yourself so you don't get the sexual urges anymore. It's really easy! All you need to do is apply a really small rubber band to your nuts till they die from a lack of blood and fall off.

Or I could go fuck hookers and get laid whenever I want.

If I want sex, nobody is going to deny it to me. I WILL get laid if I want to, and fuck you for thinking it's okay for society to deny me sex.

I don't want to reproduce, I fucking hate children, I just want pussy whenever I want it, not when some dumb bitch decides to give it up.

it should be a crime to have sex with you

I actually agree with this. Fuck them, them having rights has basically destroyed western civilization. and in a few hundred years, it will be long gone.

Drink bleach you mangyna fuck. Pussy begging simps-- Like yourself, are worthless.

Just cut your Dick off you fking freak.

U mad cause your pp smol and no ladies give you the puss puss?

just wait till a gay body builder thinks the same way of you ... then again you're probably too disgusting for anyone to be attracted to.

lol sounds like you want something like middle eastern civilization instead?

Long way to type "in can't get women, why can't I just buy one"

Giga faggot

It's every man's right to get laid whenever he wants, regardless of what the woman wants. If a man's wife or girlfriend denies him sex, he should be able to run down the the local brothel and get it whenever he wants.

Women would be kept in line and know their place if they feared that their man could get laid whenever he wants, instead of them being the "gatekeepers" for sex and choosing to hand it out once she's gotten what she wants.

Fuck you, overinflated ego bitches.

Dating is prostitution, except you don't always get what you pay for.

Women like to act like dating is somehow "better" than straight up fucking for money, but IMO it's just a more roundabout way of getting laid. Last I checked, dating costs time and money. Nobody gets it for free.

The contents of that refrigerator indicate significant waste of income. Re-evaluate your life mate!

>I want to see all women reduced to prostitutes/fuck toys, because that's all they've got to offer men anyways. Put women in their place, servicing me and accepting that her only value is her body and her ability to create sexual pleasure.
>No man should be denied sex if he desires it, that's why prostitution needs to be legal worldwide (I know it is legal in some places already) and mainstream and readily available at a moment's notice for any man.
>Thoughts?
Ask your mother if she'll fuck you after the kitchen work; maybe you'll feel better...

Sounds like someone didn't get their tendies because they were a bad boy and tried to fuck their momma

You incels are very pathetic go fuck your pillow

Fully agree, liberated women are what's wrong with the world and the sooner we adopt a free cities style utopia the better.

All women should be enslaved and any who resit should be sent to the arcade for public use.

How is that pathetic?

I'd say it's not pathetic. It's sad.

Sad. You know, most men can get a woman to have sex with them without paying them or making some kind of slave law.

Every man pays for sex, either with time and effort or straight cash. Any man that denies this is lying to himself.

Oh, user. Do you think women don't "pay" for relationships? That no guys are freeloading off their partners? That they don't have to put up with endless shit? Relationships take work. Sure, you may have to buy a woman a drink and flirt to get a one-night stand, but she dolled herself up and came there to flirt too. And as for the ultimate "paying for sex," think about having babies and raising kids. How can you be so fucking dense that you are blind to half the world?

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 27 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)