Have you ever jerked off in public, if so share story

Have you ever jerked off in public, if so share story

Attached: SmartSelect_20190811-231848_Instagram.jpg (1096x1641, 502K)

Many times in a long distance buses at night. At fetish party looking at people fucking.

Jerked off in the woods outside my house in Georgia and someone drove by on the dirt road and took a picture of me I pretty sure.

I jerked off in a jacuzzi at a resort last week. There were two 13 year old girls in it with me, and they couldn’t see under the water because of the bubbles. It was amazing.

I jerk off while driving sometimes

In a public toilet. Wanking in a cubicle, nice and wet, man came into toilets and after 5 minutes waved his hand under cubicle door. Invited him in, he took over wanking my cock until I spunked. He then waved his hardening cock so I reciprocated. Felt good.

I’ve jerked off while driving as well. Also used to jerk it through my shorts under my desk in high school all the time

I love a good car jerk. I'm sure many a trucker have seen me beating it over the years lol

What did they look like?

what if it suddenly stopped while you were fully hard dude?

One was a chubby brunette, the other a skinny, very pretty blonde. Both about well into puberty but not fully developed. Both in bikinis.

It was on a 15 min timer and the button had just been pushed.

Jerked off on the street and flashed my dick many times to teen girls (only groups of 2 or more, otherwise they get scared. with groups, they find it funny)

Jerked off while driving many times. Had a long rural commute and would pull over on the side of the road (in the dark, in the 'country') to let the cum fly.

Jerked off in a college library once, in the far back section on a slow day. The chick behind the desk was hot and I was young and felt the urge. Came all over the floor, left it for the staff to clean. No regrets.

Yummy

One I parked in a popular street in my neighbourhood late at night when there was no one around, start jerking it and then I see a couple of Asian tourists walking right at me, I keep jerking and bust hard while they walk past the car...

I've done it in the toilet of an airplane before

So far I have jerked off at my desk at work, several public bathrooms, in the woods, totally nude in my yard. Feels good man.

>Be me, March of 1997
>Work 3rd shift Chelsea, MA
>Be excited nerd because Hale bopp comet is in sky same night as a lunar eclipse.
>Tell co worker I am taking off for a couple hours to watch after lunch
>walk up stairs to box factory roof
>hang out for hour or 2. It's a nice night, I am 25 years old, and horny as fuck
>take off all clothes except hat and workboots
>walk to edge of roof, spit in hand and jerk off
>few minutes later, I come. I am about 40 feet up and watch it fall.
>hear audible "splat" sound when it hits pavement.
>get dressed and go back to work

You made egg drop soup

>>hear audible "splat" sound when it hits pavement.
You must have excellent hearing.
(or much fantasy...)

No, it was a very quiet night. Roughly 3 AM.