Alright b. i never meant a fucking thing to anyone in the world. i'm not here to bitch about it...

alright b. i never meant a fucking thing to anyone in the world. i'm not here to bitch about it. i'm here to kill myself. and i have money left over. i will give it to females who talk to me. have several thousand dollars to give away.

kik redkingbee

dead at the end of the thread.

Attached: IMG_8681.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

money left over from what?

Go buy some blow and a hooker, you'll feel better in the morning

Don’t you want to wait until the final Star Wars comes out? See how 5 decades of story-line finishes?

dude why kill yourself?
whats the point?

my life.

didn't see the last few, don't give a fuck

are you the guy with the tele

don't think so

fuck this thread died already, god fucking damn

That's the point, there is no point in going on

Still there, OP? Am female. I don’t want your cash, but can we talk?

yeah i don't want to talk to you if you don't prove you're female though

hey man, please don't kill yourself. please. if you wanna talk you can always find someone

I don't want to talk to you if you don't prove you have money.

What about fantastic New video games coming out user

Attached: PicsArt_08-11-12.07.47.jpg (2220x694, 132K)

that's not true

Actually it is if you look at things statistically... And logically.
Your brain seems to have a malfunctioning chemical imbalance...no normal human thinks the way you do. Try doing positive things in your life and focus on making yourself happy through other means

Attached: aa22d77797dd07b9.jpg (3840x2160, 443K)

You sound like a weak, short-sighted person. Anyone who is able to see the bigger picture understands how much of a waste suicide is. Just run away to literally anywhere and start a new, made up life. There are no rules but the ones you set for yourself. You can literally do anything before you die. There may be consequences to those things, but you can still do them.

user, life is the only time you get to experience anything. It’s meaningless and pointless. That’s the fun part tho, you’re not restricted to a cuck lifestyle under a sociopathic god. There’s no re-do’s. If you’re going to kill yourself, you better make it on the news where I can see it. If not that, at least try the drugs you never got to, get a prostitute to fuck. Go out happy, because now you’re free.

Attached: 2B8E35D4-3A28-4241-89EF-E1A3AECFB05A.jpg (720x738, 364K)

hour and a half and no girls have taken me up on the free money offer.

you can't die before half life 3 comes out.

Attached: dont exit prematurely.jpg (994x1335, 292K)

op its never to late to seek help.
iv lost friends and family who thought similarly if you wanna talk I'm more than willing to chat.

alright i've waited long enough, if you're not a girl who is going to kik me then don't bump this thread anymore. i don't want to talk to anyone outside of that and i'm not waiting much longer before i kill myself.

What females on Yea Forums? Just kys already nigger

Its entirely possible and highly likely that you end up in the same place irrelevant of when, where, and why you die. The only reason you could possibly be here is because you made the choice to come on down to this ball of rock and fuck around for a while.

Nobody has to love you
Visa Versa
Nobody has to value you
Visa Versa
Everything you see, feel, and experience was just at one point a bunch of hydrogen atoms floating around in a vacuum
Nothing actually means anything
We are all in a giant sandbox and its all just for fun

It sounds like you still have some money left user. I can think of a few fun things to do with that

kik user: tittyskittles01

B
U
M
P

Attached: 1557344031661.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Have you considered transitioning to another sex? Maybe give that a try and dubs get to give you your new name?

BUMP
U
M
P
E

Attached: 1564357243031.png (800x800, 34K)

shut up nigger

Assuming anons dad gives a fuck lol

There are lots of things you can do first but I definitely sense this faggit is bullshitting

Stop being gay
(Pic related)

Attached: A998C59B-53B2-48D7-9DF4-BAC01A6A90BE.jpg (1024x909, 61K)

you better stream it

there are no females on the internet

Why would he steam it? It’s obvious bullshit

Suicide leaves nothing but pain and questions for your loved ones. Dont' listen to these fucktards on Yea Forums who want you to do it or are engaging you.

Don't do it. Whatever is bothering you, there is an alternative.

What do you have to lose? Go cash out your savings and move 1000 miles away for a few months. See the other side of things. Go travel the world. If you still can't handle it, then that's another thing. But don't do it without considering your options.

Attached: 1564443337597.gif (321x350, 204K)