Slow night tonight

Slow night tonight.
Tell me about your dreams, I want to discuss them with you.

>What's the best dream you've ever had?
>What's the worst?

Tell me about that weird shit your brain conjures up.

Attached: bb1.jpg (500x665, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xsusann._/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have been having nightmares everyday for 2 weeks i think, except one night i had a dream, dont really remember well what was it, but it had to do with a relationship

Tell me about the nightmares, if you're up to it.

Do you have any more details on the dream? Was it a real relationship?

Attached: bb2.png (400x350, 151K)

fuck off tranny

the only nightmare i remember was one about highschool, i was back in highschool but it was weird
and the dream i barely remember anything, im not even sure if it was a dream or a nightmare, because i had a boyfriend but i didnt woke up like when you have a happy dream, so i probably doesnt remember the bad part of it

I took two melatonin last night, I had a few dreams. One of them I had to take care of a cat that was infested with a creepy space worm. I would continouly try to make me its host and then slip back into the cat.

what the source OP?

Hey user if you are in Canada try vanamax , its melatonin but way stronger

How was it weird?
Don't be shy, I legitimately enjoying hearing about this stuff.

There are worse things to happen than missing out on the bad part of a dream, though.

Ooh, that's interesting. Sounds like a dream with a lot of technical details. Was it particularly spooky or just weird?

How many mg of melatonin did you take? Is that a frequent habit of yours?

I've found the first time I take it in awhile I end up fighting it off and freaking out and having a bad time for some reason, even though it's literally just a sleep aid.

Omoide Emanon or Memories of Emanon in english. Good manga. Girl's name is Emanon. Have fun, stay safe.

Attached: bb3.jpg (225x350, 42K)

I wasn't scared at all, I remember being annoyed and grossed out but that's it. It went up my nose at one point and I felt it pretty vividly. I took 6mg. Ill take it every few weeks when I want to pass out.

A few years ago I met some girl online in a group of people who played video games together, and one random night out of nowhere I had a very detailed and vivid dream where we were in a bathtub and I was doing EVERYTHING to her. Unfortunately for me though, as soon as I started eating her pussy I woke up.

Nightmarewise, I had a nightmare that I was in a summer camp, it was night, and that a demon bear was making us play a game and if we messed up even slightly it would maul us into a dead gory mess

I remember walking into the main tent and the bear had a bleeding baby in it's hands before it started to charge at me. I escaped through a tear in the tent and woke up.

Interesting. Do you remember the other dreams?

I think that dreams that are sex-centric as well as nightmares tend to end at their most intense moments because your heart rate increases too much and you wake up in response. Could be wrong, though. Sounds like you got conned, but it would also explain why people wake up just before or during death in some dreams.

I'm not sure what it is, but you're not the first person to mention a demon bear and a forced game in these threads.

Attached: bb4.png (400x525, 246K)

A steampunk fantasy land where the clouds were purple and blue
Can’t exactly the beauty of those clouds
Sauce?

Attached: C28BF79E-5281-43A1-95E0-4D4797773C36.jpg (500x334, 7K)

I was in mansion my mother recently purchased (in the dream) and I was checking the place out commenting on how nice it was even though the only rooms I saw looked exactly like my house which confused me. At some point during the house tour we step outside and walk down onto a beach strip. Me and my whole family walk for a bit and then stop to chat. Then suddenly my cousin points at the sky and says "what is that?" I look up and I instantly feel the heat. I saw the moon exploding. Within an instant there were huge meteors raining down into the ocean and behind us on land causing huge explosions off in the distance and from those explosions, what looked like multiple tsunamis. I turn to run and scream and I jolt awake.

Attached: gl1.png (400x368, 67K)

I tend to have fucked up vivid dreams when I sleep too early but, I cant recall any of them rn, only remember my ex was in one, my uncle bought a stereo in another and in one of those 2, phineas flynn was present as well

I was hitting on this white haired grey eyed girl in the bus and she was really into me. Sad nigga hours to go back to reality

Sauce is higher in the thread.

I understand the feeling of not being able to properly describe the beauty of something like that. I've had similar dreams.

Comfy at first, but quick turnaround.
Tsunami dreams are always intense and fuckin' scary.
>moon explodes
>shadow the hedgehog is a bitchass motherfucker meme

Attached: bb5.png (500x519, 330K)

When I was a young child (up to the age of 9-10 maybe), I repeatedly had a dream in which I was a small entity, in the process of separating from a much larger entity. I can't really describe it much better than that, except in the background there were human-sounding voices that grew louder over time (I couldn't understand what they were saying). It took about 30 years for me to realize that it was probably just a memory of my own birth.

My dreams usually consist of me dreaming having sleep paralysis and fighting it away

Is it only when you sleep too early?

Waking up is the most painful part. Tell me more about her.

Now that's fascinating. I can appreciate that.

Like you have sleep paralysis within your dream?

Attached: bb6.jpg (500x207, 36K)

cant recall, thats the last interesting dream i remember, I do happen to have a lot of sleep paralisis like the dude above me, but ive got so much of it, I could write a godamn book about it

instagram.com/xsusann._/ basically.
its weird because im not particularly deprived of female attention in the real world. It felt very cute though. She had like these beautiful greyish blue eyes that I just looked into for a good minute just looking at eachother. im not sure why I dream girls so often...

Perfectly normal subject of one's dreams.
I don't know why, but perhaps it has to do with the theory that dreams help us practice real-life situation. It's possible your brain is just checking up on you.

Then write what you can, user, if you're up to it.
I'm not going anywhere.

Attached: bb7.jpg (750x1063, 146K)

Most of the weirdest dreams I’ve had, always involves something sexual. Like I think my last one was when I was dreaming I was at my aunts house and my all my aunts where sitting down on a couch. All of sudden my cousin comes in with some friends that look sketchy and some random girls. Then realized those girl where trans and where almost all naked, also rock hard. Then they trans girls where all making out with each other on a couch next to my aunts. I was laying down on the floor and I left when they started to make out.

I can't remember the last time I had a dream.

>

Yeah, I wouldn't take it as seriously as I do, had I not had the same dream so many times over and over as a kid, and spent so much time thinking about what it meant during the same period of time. It felt profound ever since the first time I can remember having it. When I was a teenager I thought it might have something supernaturally to do with the origin of the universe or some other weird kind of cosmic truth or whatever, but that seems less likely of course.

When I was little, like 5-9 maybe, I had a reoccurring dream that I was running in a large field away from a giant lolipop. I was running towards a tent with a gnome in it where I would be safe, but every time, the lolipop caught up to be and big me in the back. I would wake up with a sharp pain in the middle of my back every time.

I don't remember many decent dreams,
But i remember my worst nightmare.

I remember being in my bed, no lights, just a completely dim room.
I could sense a presence. Unnerved i cried for my mother or father.
After what felt like an unberable ammout of time with no awnser, i decided to seek comfort myself,
I left my bed to find my mother and father, after all they where just a few steps away,
I proceeded into the hallway, half way through the hallway i was fozen in fear, i don't know/recall why.

I woke up, terribly distressed. Running to the door ripping it open,
Desperate to see my parents, as i ran just outside my door, there was a silhouette of some person.
I stoped im my tracks immediately, frozen with fear, then suddenly the silhouette moved towards me.

Then i acctually woke up.
Scared shitless i cried and screemed, but this time my parrents came to my rescue.

I don't know why but years after even thinking about this gives me the chills.

I really want to be a concept design artist; I’ve always been attracted to art and been drawing since a kid. I got sucked into ‘wanting’ to go into the medical field as I got older. But I’m really just looking to be happy and do what I want

Sex dreams are pretty common. Weird inclusion of your aunts in there, though, on your subconscious' part.

Recurring dreams can definitely feel much more meaningful than any passing dream, I don't blame you.

Childish, yet frightening. I wish such things were scary to me now. Perhaps nightmares wouldn't be as bad.

Attached: bb8.jpg (500x421, 91K)

you're a hoe

sorry, not interesting sleep paralisis, mostly just barely being able to fall asleep then the paralisis hits, no visual halucinations, nothing, just me being anoyed at the fact that I was able to fall asleep but paralisis fucked it up again.
My experience tells me, that if you have an episode and fall asleep again, youll have another one 100% of the time, regardless of how many times you fall asleep, they will always be paralisis episodes.
Masturbation can increase the chances of having sleep paralisis as well as watching TV late at night, for some reason using phones and computers is not as harmful as TV in this regard.
If you have an episode dont try to fall asleep again regardless of how tired you are, you will only drain yourself more, besides trying to fall asleep again is futile, you will have another episode no matter what.
The is a sure fire way to get it to stop, when I was younger I used to go and sleep with my grandma, it would 100% make it go away, then I realized it wasnt my grandma, it was just the walking around that helped but only walking would reduce the chances of getting rid of the paralisis. I dont remember where this came from but now my fool proof way to be able to sleep again is getting out of bed, walking to the fridge and have a drink that contains sugar, milk and iced water work too, regular tap water is not as effective.
Only once have I ever come across a really bad episode of paralisis where absolutely nothing I did would make it stop, I wouldnt be so sure know but the night it happend i was possitive that i had had at least 100 episodes in one night, no idea when i managed to fall asleep for good or if i did anything that worked, maybe thats where the drink comes from, cant recall.
All of this information is empirical and might not work for everybody but its all ive got... or at least the highlights, like i said, ive had tons of episodes, in fact i didnt have nightmares in the span of 2012-2018, only sleep paralisis.

My earliest memory is a recurring dream where me and about five other kids are jumping in a giant barrel full of dirty laundry. Some midget shot us with a bebe gun making us dance during the dream

Sometimes my dreams and nightmares feel about the same

Attached: PS_Messages_20190811_000312.jpg (1400x700, 74K)

I just started keeping a dream journal because I've heard it helps with lucid dreaming and just dreaming more often in general. Last night I dreamt that I befriended a group of girls that were vampires. Each girl had a different brightly dyed hair color and all of them very interested in my blood but they acted like it was a very sexual thing. Like the idea of making me a vampire turned them on.

While this isn't the kind of dream I was shooting for, I support you 100%. I think everyone's goal is just to be happy and do what not only makes them happy but maintains that feeling. Pursue art, if it's your thing.

Harrowing. False awakenings are the most dangerous during these sorts of dreams, and people don't come to me with stories of them in these threads as often as I would like.

Dreams have a way of sticking with us, even if we'd rather not remember them. Moreover, the more vivid the dream is, the greater the impact of recalling it.

:^)

My own experience is different.
Oftentimes I'm good after the first time, I won't have a repeat episode if I fall back asleep. I suppose everyone works differently, but it never hurts to have your own experience down to a technical science.

Honestly, it sounds a like a real classic.

Elaborate, user.

Attached: bb9.jpg (512x384, 66K)

Btw just remembered, it had 2 dreams with similar thematic a week ago, posted about it on reddit, im gonna copy paste my post
Recurring dream, 2 children die
This is the second time I dream something like this, they were separate dreams but they have common elements, first one had 2 little girls being shot in the chest and me carrying them to get them healed, most likely by a super natural force, in this dream they were awake and we're not complaining at all about the perfect hole in their chests. Last night I had a stronger one, 2 babies got grabbed by 2 ten year olds and dropped off a ceiling obliterating them. It was a way longer dream but this one had a lot of people crying and ended in a goofy manner, I went back to the past to save them but another version of me didn't trust me and in our fight the babies died. The goofy part is that during the dream, I was Jimmy Neutron for some reason. TL;DR I have a recurrent dream about 2 children dying and I'm unable to stop it, what does it mean

I don't think I can really elaborate when my brain is completely fried from lack of sleep...

Attached: 3540153-screen shot 2019-05-30 at 10.42.46 am.png (981x521, 285K)

Dream journals aren't always a guarantee for lucid dreaming, but they do help out a lot of people. I oftentimes only recommend them to help people remember their dreams better, rather than experience them better, but it is the single most handy tool one can have for dreaming.

I wonder where the inspiration for that dream came from, honestly.

Dreams often don't mean anything. Recurring elements, maybe, but two occurrences likely is just a case of apophenia. Are there any more instances?

Attached: bb10.jpg (869x1242, 277K)

Then don't.
Get some rest, my friend.
Take some melatonin, some kind of diphenhydramine, even. The world rarely changes while we sleep, so you have nothing to lose.

Attached: bb11.jpg (640x640, 81K)

user are you a creepy skinny white dude in his basement or a cute anime waifu listening to our problems while smoking a cig

not really, whats that manga btw

I have had some days off now and shifted sleep to daytime because of that. I always have a lot of sleep paralysis and lucid dreams when I sleep during the day. I love my dreams, even nightmares, the sad ones, pervy ones and violent ones. Most of all I do enjoy dream people and scenery though.

Yes exactly. It's usually also layered in many dreams and reality, so I wake up from sleep paralysis into sleep paralysis a few times before I fully wake up

Whatever helps you get to sleep easier and have better dreams, user :^)

It's stated earlier in the thread.
Like maybe my first or second reply.

Attached: bb12.png (500x662, 148K)

You and I are quite similar people, user.
While my sleep schedule is not too irregular anymore, my fascination for not only my own dreams, but others' has really stuck with me.

Tell me about the ones you appreciate most.

False awakenings and sleep paralysis, huh?
Nasty combination if you're not ready for it, but are you used to it?

Attached: bb13.jpg (690x825, 57K)

Last night I had this appear in my dream for the second time.
There was a small road that led to a little house that had this train track style rail ramp thing going over it that cars were suppose to drive on to get over the house, it looked unstable as fuck but it never acted unstable
anyways it was one car at a time but the only way you would successfully get over the house would be by getting out of the car and pushing it and the people who lived in the house would come out and help every person push their car over the top so it would roll to the other side

I had a dream that i was in a coma for 5 years and woke up in a completely new world, all my friends abandoned me thinking i was gonna die anyways, my family never visited and when i woke up no one came to greet me, except for my childhood friend since elementary school. Hes been my best friend for my whole life and i think my brain was telling me that hes one of the only good people in my life

Attached: 1562219280861.png (1387x702, 579K)

Thx for the thread user.
I enjoyed it very much.
Im going to bed now.

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

"Used to it" in the sense where I realize it fast and can remain relatively calm. But it's still very stressful

Sorry for the slow response time, I got caught up reading.

I see.
I don't personally get stressed anymore, but recognizing it, and not psyching yourself into anything negative is the first step.

You know it, user.
Thanks for hanging out tonight.
Goodnight and good dreams.

That sounds like quite a fantastical dream.
Very cozy, I'm glad I could hear about it.

Brains sometimes give us unnecessary reminders. Maybe they are necessary, though. Give him a call tomorrow, tell him you appreciate him.

Attached: bb14.png (500x708, 189K)

I guess you're right user

Attached: PS_Messages_20190811_000306.gif (1280x720, 468K)

I dreamed of being at the bottom of the ocean, I was able to breathe though. there was a path I followed. I was able to see occasional houses or bus stops on the side but they were really scarce, and I only could ever get a glimpse of two of them since the deep blue of the sea laid itself like fog, a really astounding feeling. There was a girl who had half of hear head missing, the mouth being intact still, her hair was also intact and just floated where it was supposed to be, she was wearing a well designed maid dress too. We ran at superhuman speed (superpowers, chakra and stuff were enabled in the dream without it being lucid) I tried getting away from her since I didnt want her company.

I think i will call him, thanks for making this thread user

Things are really slowing down and thread's been up for almost three hours, so fifteen minute warning likely. If I don't respond I've likely passed out, but I'll try and let you all know when I leave.

I hope you feel better.
Next time we talk, I want you well-rested.

The description of the girl is unfortunately very vivid. Good inspiration for writing, though, for sure. I'm always fond of dreams where breathing underwater is a possibility. How did you feel the whole time?

Attached: bb15.jpg (338x338, 43K)

Best dream:
> Be me 24yo
> Board a pirate ship with all my friends from the University Radio station
> My wisdom tooth poking my right cheek
> Put a sponge with some rum there to keep it from hurting
> Live a life as pirates sacking ships and sleeping in beutiful sea paradises
> After many years we are old geezers
> Dock in a town somewhere
> Big revolution is going on
> Young men running and fighting in the streets
> A group of young men take us to a bar for breakfast
> They idolize us for being pirates and outlaws
> The one sitting next to me is chewing a gum
> I tell him it's annoying he's talking with that thing in his mouth
> He tells me "then what's in yours?"
> Realize I still have the sponge in my cheek
Then I woke up and felt kinda melancholic and cool at the same time.

Badass pirate dream.
Love dreams where you live a fulfilling life.
I also find it impressive how people are able to call back early parts of dreams previously completely forgotten about.

I'd lean into the cool, rather than the melancholy. Sounds like a good time, if you ask me.

Attached: bb16.jpg (500x371, 61K)

The part that was missing was fortunately blacked out so you didn't see inside, it was almost like censorship so it didn't look that bad. I felt urge to look around and feel myself, there was so much to explore. I think that girl was there to hold me back from going after that urge. I know who and what that girl is opposed to real life.

I also experienced a little of lucid dreaming sometimes, but I just can't get to do stuff, the most I can do is just walking around a little, whenever I try to do something I just wake up.

Fascinating.
Who are they, to you?

Attached: bb17.jpg (400x293, 45K)

I keep having lucid dreams and then I will try to wake myself up, then I'll wake up in my bed but I'm still dreaming. I'm scared of never ending cycles so now I'm scared to fall asleep

I explain it every thread

Lucidity is never black and white.
It's amazingly rare that you're going to be fully in control of every part of your dream the same way it's amazingly rare you aren't in control.
Lucidity operates a spectrum. Sometimes there are only certain elements you can control, sometimes you can only control what you think, not what you do, sometimes you can choose to wake up, et cetera. There are times where you know you're dreaming and can't do anything about it.

Try and play around a bit with your sleeping conditions. See what grants you the most lucidity, and attempt to recreate the conditions.

It's never, ever easy.

False awakenings are inherently scary, and honestly unavoidable. Just gotta roll with the punches, even if it's changing your philosophy to avoid that classic existential fear.

Attached: bb18.jpg (400x239, 32K)

I don't want to tell since its embarrassing, frustrating and would only cause heartache. I only just realized revisiting my experience.

Right then, boys.
It's time for me to catch some Zs myself.
See you guys whenever. If you see me again, come talk to me sometime.

Thanks for humoring my obsession.

Attached: bb23.png (675x418, 218K)

Then don't.
But remember most of the time dreams don't mean anything at all.
Take comfort in that.

Attached: bb19.png (400x298, 111K)

heh, goodnight.

I dream every night that you stupid fucking summerfags will fucking leave and stop filling this board with this supreme faggotry.

I FDRWEWAM THAT I CAN SHOVE MY FIDST UP YOUR ASS

dreams ab patrick star and krunker

I dreamt I killed myself, I'm not talking about putting a gun to my own head and pulling the trigger or simply offing myself; no, I'm talking about killing another me. Some sort of doppelganger. I talked to a friend who is studying to be a therapist and said I have some deep inner conflict. I meditate on it once in a while but can't seem to figure out what this conflict is. I don't hate myself, I'm well centered, no mental issues and have no illness that clouds my consciousness either. Its reaccuring too, I can be doing anything and like a dog, once I see the other me I just wanna go at it. I harbor no malice towards this other me or don't feel it back at me. Weird feeling whenever i do win the fight though.

I have a recurring nightmare I get on occasion ever since I was a child. In the dream, I'm waking up but can't move. The closet in the room swings open and this creepy nosferatu looking guy is staring at me. And he just stays like that for hours while I have to stare back in my paralysis. I've been having this same dream every once in a while in multiple rooms for years.

This. Had nightmares for months. Then discovered i dont dream or have nightmares when i sleep drunk. Drink every night to avoid the horrible nightmares.

I've had multiple dreams that eventually come true. It's always random occurrences. Sometimes it's something in a game, other times its pieces of conversation and a few times i dream about people I havent met yet and the instance that I meet them. In the last ones the people are always covered in shadows, I'm assuming cause I've never seen them before. Worst dream I ever had a dinosaur was chasing me and I ran off a cliff. That's all i remember of that one. I've had night terrors a few times but I can never remember what happens. I either get sleep paralysis or scream myself awake drenched in sweat. That hasn't happened for some time though

very interesting

try having sex with that entity

well that certainly is one way to deal with it

Attached: 1565516747431.png (400x298, 7K)

i'm actually adding this for next thread, thanks user

Attached: bb21.png (666x508, 323K)

the government come plow you

u're welcome

Attached: 1565516595599.jpg (400x239, 23K)

worst dream I've ever had was back when I was a little kid, it was a dream about me, my mom and her partner at the time coming home, and them walking up the stairs to our apartment. I was stuck in place at the bottom of the stairs, and couldn't move, watching them walk away. When they reached the top, they looked over the railing with blank faces and walked away, then through the front door, my best friend at the time came in, with the chain that Nicolas Cage uses to fuck people up in Ghost Rider, and began to slash me, shit was terrifying.

I had a particularly awesome dream that stuck with me. Now I always loved malls as a kid and I often dream about the one from my childhood that closed down.

This dream followed the usual formula where I just live there along with everyone else going through a fairly normal life in a completely controlled environment. This time one of my friends left the mall and traveled to the outside past the parking lots and to the buildings

We went searching for him and these monsters were hunting for all of us. I managed to get him and started sneaking us back home when I finally saw the monster. There were normal people with guns. I am then aware that we are small green creatures that took over an automated mall after an apocalypse and these were surviors of the old world

Basically we were a cargo cult of tribes identified with the stores we lived in and depending on the futuristic automated system to keep bringing supplies in. We were smart enough to know that these monsters would raid our home and couldn't find out it existed and needed to keep that from happening truth be told we vastly outnumbered them but a few of those things with guns would have been able to kill a lot of us before we could bullrush them and kill them with the sports gear and other makeshift weapons we cobbled together

Do you study dreams often?

Fuck, where's my tinfoil?