WWYD Brutal/Snuff/mutilation starting with my feminist bitch of a gf...

WWYD Brutal/Snuff/mutilation starting with my feminist bitch of a gf. She’s an ex dyke who hates taking nudes so I put a blindfold on her to catch her being a slut. Need captions and wwyds of her and her family done in exchange for the mega of all her pics and vids.

Attached: DB3A55EB-A714-4175-971D-4887D060A398.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

Things like this

Attached: DAFE93D5-5BCA-4C3C-8B03-28C67CE58A47.jpg (1200x1600, 331K)

Also will reply for reply and long detailed replies. I’m a great storyteller

Attached: 4F69B20B-28D1-4471-8771-52354154B18D.png (720x960, 493K)

Attached: 20C3F248-8083-43BB-8CB1-2DBD51F919D6.jpg (1200x1600, 217K)

Attached: CB9C95E3-5DBE-4DE9-B12F-3A935C598580.png (960x720, 617K)

what about shoving a cucumber in her bass

More like this. Any anal??

Chubby dyke? Do you write stuff on her body??

Let’s see her cunt

Attached: m,lk;.png (916x1124, 880K)

Get that purse and wrap it around her pretty little neck, and use it as horse reins while I duck her ass hole!!!!

Attached: 9364B930-6E45-440F-9F84-99AA08B501B7.jpg (750x1005, 620K)

Attached: CCB1112F-BECD-459B-A106-37191ACCF9DB.jpg (750x749, 111K)

Attached: 65363233_10156107931056533_1747210953918775296_o.jpg (299x1088, 116K)

mmm perfect way to use her neck

Attached: khjk.jpg (567x763, 49K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565456770322.jpg (1343x960, 100K)

Tie a rope around her neck and pull it until I had her attention.
Strip her bare naked. Take out any piercings. Cover her body in lather and shave her bare.
Legs. Pussy mound. Arms. Pits.
Then move to her head. Her hair is all shaved off. Eyebrows. Lashes too. Even that fine thin hair on her upper lip.
She's completely bare... might as well be made of silicone or latex.
Tears run down her cheeks (along with her eye makeup) as she opens her mouth and offers herself for a deep strong throat fuck. That deep gurgle as she gasps for breath.
Her neck and cheeks are blushing pink. Her nipples are puffy. She's grinding her cunt against my foot and I can feel her warm slick slit. Hold my dick in her mouth and cum down her throat. She swallows it, with only a small drop leaking from the corner of her mouth. Her hips buck against my foot hard as she cums herself. She continues to cry and looks up at me. Give her a kiss on her now bald head. Pull the rope and lead her into the next room. She passes through the door and finds you waiting inside. She's left speechless. You barely recognise her after she had had all her hair shaved away. She looks more like a sexdoll now. I hand you the rope and say here she is, just like you wanted her.

Wwyd? Brutal but nothing extreme like snuff or mutilation

Attached: 127558.jpg (638x960, 29K)

Yea it is she looks like maybe she had but not that way!!!

Attached: E0A9BE3F-8935-4C57-A34B-6F42879D8BE4.jpg (355x1334, 93K)

No way she’d let me get away with that

Attached: 235B6BD9-F709-4331-8F69-DAAAFD1C05EA.jpg (1600x1600, 224K)

Any pussy pics to help me out? Writing one right now

Is she hairy? Feminists usually are

post vids bruh

Part 1

I'd grab her off the street and drag her into a back alley during a women's march.

She starts screaming for help so I grab her throat and start choking her. "Don't turn this rape into a murder" I say to her as she tries to gasp for breath and I punch her in the stomach. She slides down the wall as she tries to regain her breath and I grab her by her short hair and pull her up to her knees. I grab her shirt and force it over her head. "I should have known a slut feminist like you wouldn't be wearing a bra!" I grab her doughy tits in each hand and give a mighty squeeze, leaving massive handprints on each one. She starts crying. Sobbing from the pain. Its loud on the street but I cant take any chances so I make her stand up and make her take her pants and panties off. I take her panties from her and stuff them up her tight wannabe dyke snatch. I finger her a minute until they're nice and damp, pull them out, ball them up, make her smell them and shove them into her mouth. That outta help keep her quiet. I go down on my knees and look straight into her slightly agape pussy. I lean forward and take a deep breath taking in her scent. I spread her legs a little further apart and shove my face in between her thighs. I tongue fuck the slut. Lapping at her like a dog and sucking her clit like a lollipop. She starts moaning through her panties stuffed mouth, and with tears pouring from her eyes, her body starts to betray her and she starts pushing back against my tongue.

Desiree. Likes to drink and party at the club. Please no mutilation or snuff

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-23-22-36-1.png (293x720, 370K)

part 2

Out of nowhere she knees me in the face and face and tries to run away. Not three steps and she trips over a couple bottles and falls flat on her face. Stupid bitch! I grab her leg and pull her back to me. She tries to kick again but I move out of the way and kick her hard in the ribs. I grab one of the bottles and shove it up her pussy. She screams through her panties and tries to swing at me but I grab her arm and tie it to a steam pipe with an old hose. I grab her other arm and tie it to another pipe a couple feet away. I have her now exposed and restrained and with her pussy already violated with a foreign object. I laugh at her and take a bunch of pictures before I take my throbbing cock and shove it in her asshole with nothing but precum as lube. I can feel my cock sliding against the side of the bottle in her pussy and it turns me on even more. I ask her if she's ever been double penetrated before and get a muffled no. I increase thrusting speed and she starts sobbing uncontrollably. Her crys make it so much more enjoyable and I come close to cumming. "Where do you want my cum?" I ask. "Nowhere" she tries to reply. I ignore her and blow my load deep in her asshole. I hold myself there for a moment before slowly pulling out. I take a nice long video of my cum dripping out of her ass and grab her wallet from her pants. "I know where to find you if you talk you whore" and I grab the rest of her clothes and walk away. I get to the other end of the alley as I notice a couple guys cautiously approach her and grab her ass. "Have fun fellas! I shout and laugh as I walk away

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-20-05-51.png (708x712, 762K)

No limits
Will do reply for reply

Attached: 378F608D-0503-41B7-8B73-6D1A3370C026.jpg (640x631, 214K)

Lead her into an empty room and lock the door without her knowing. Tell her to get on her knees. Slap her hard across the face when she says no. Makes a break for the door, but I grab her throat and choke her. Let go and slap her across the face again. In one swift movement, I grab her shirt and rip it off her body. Using the torn shirt, i gag her and tie her hands behind her back. Push her to the ground and straddle her stomach. Rip off her bra and expose her tits. Give each a little slap and pinch her nipples til they're on edge. Take my dick out and press her tits against it. Titty fuck her as a small tear forms in her eye. Cum all over her face and wipe my dick off on her hair. Pull her shorts and panties off and lick her dampening pussy. Get her squirming and on the edge of orgasm then stick a finger in her and watch her cum all over my hand and the floor. Wipe hand off with her panties and slam my dick into her awaiting pussy. She starts to cry as our skin slaps together. With one final thrust I cum deep inside her fertile cunt. She is balls her eyes out, knowing she's going to get pregnant from this. Wipe the tears off her face and kiss her cheek. Tell her everything will be alright. She's gonna enjoy her new life as my fuck toy. Keep her locked in the room as she tries in to scream through the gag

Attached: 76854.jpg (641x960, 46K)

You faggots wouldn't do fuck all to any of these women because you'd shit your size 47 pants the second you saw her.

Attached: 1497659084853.jpg (1125x634, 70K)

I'd make her a ponygirl against her will.
> Drugged her drink in the disco
> Wakes up in a closed barn with some big odd collar
> Man standing there, says:
> - good morning, please change into this, ok?
> She starts something like "where am I leave me out", but a electric shock from the collar cuts her out
> - don't speak and do as ordered
> She starts crying but a few seconds later another shock and a "hurry up” compels her to get up and obbey
> A few minutes later she's wearing a nice ponygirl outfit. Pic related.
> - Good girl. Now you see that rickshaw? Grab the handles, and I'll attach you to it
> A bit later, the man hops onto the rickshaw, and presses a button which makes the door open.
> - Ok, let's do a test lap, ok? Giddy up!
> She doubts again but another shock which almost makes her fall to her knees makes her start pulling...

Attached: 4F823F4.jpg (360x504, 47K)

WWYD to this milf?

Attached: A274B8AE-0C4A-480C-BDB7-017B2C7E63CF.jpg (1242x1234, 615K)

gg/Xtb3uF

I’d smash her head against the wall to knock her out, while she’s unconscious I’d strip her naked and tie her up. When she comes back around I’d be standing over with my cock out, first I’d fuck her face hard as she sobs all over my cock. Once my cock is lubed up by her mouth I’d thrust it into her asshole and let her scream as I pound her ass, all the screaming does is attract some local homeless men who just watch me fuck her raw. Then I’d bend her over towards the homeless men and let them piss on her as I rape her tight asshole. Finally as I’m about to cum I’d shove my cock into her pussy instead to impregnate her, then I’d leave her quivering on the floor as the group of homeless men gangbang her all night

Attached: 104AFDE4-A9CD-4E2A-B56D-5DA22F83BE84.jpg (640x481, 114K)

What would anons do to her?

Attached: 78998.png (671x900, 1.05M)

I'd have her naked, blindfolded and gagged like that and I'd tie spread eagle on a bed against her will. I'd tease her pussy while she struggled to get free, until she was nice and wet. I'd cover her in slutty, degrading body writing, before I started fucking her pussy hard. I'd enjoy hearing her squeal through the gag as I creampied her with no protection and knocked her up. I'd upload pictures of her online along with her location and leave her tied up there, for any strangers who want a go on her. I'd video the whole thing and upload it online, as well as sending it to you, her friends and her family

Attached: 14332.jpg (720x960, 53K)

I'd hide out in her closet until she was tired and vulnerable. When I see an opportunity I would spring out of the closet and hog tie her down on her bed. She wouldn't be able to move, but I'd have access to all her holes. I'd stick a vibrator up her pussy to get her nice and wet while I facefuck her until she gags and spits everywhere. Then I'd pound her pussy until she begins to enjoy her rape. I'd finish by creampieing her and leaving her there for more guys on her floor to discover.

Attached: 15646543.jpg (423x583, 73K)

An hour later:
> Girl covered in sweat after more work her pampered ass has ever done
> A few red lines over her back and ass show where the whip hit her every time she didn't obey properly
> Eyes red from crying, and heavy breathing from the effort
> - Ok that was a nice first lesson, let's go for a walk now, go for the road and we'll do a lap around the town
> She thinks on how everyone will see her like this and gets embarrassed, but already knows better than to defy an order, and starts walking
> On the road, not many people but everyone looks at her
> He guides her to a long uphill street and makes her run, her bare boobs jiggling with the effort
> More and more people as they advance
> - stop here for a moment, I'll go buy something
> He hops off, ties her to a pole, and enters a shop
> People gets closer to take a look, talk about her, and take pics
> After a few minutes which seemed like days, he comes out with something small on his hand
> Gets in front of her and shows her some nipple clamps with bells
> Her eyes open wide as he attaches them
> The walk back is hell for her nipples, each step jiggling the bells and bitting more into her nipples

I’d love to hear some brutality

Attached: 52B27364-3D13-415B-AD56-67DC4925AF21.jpg (1242x1236, 1.44M)

I’d start off by groping her tits from under that top, then when she tries to escape I’d rip her top and bra off and trip her. While on the floor I’d start titty fucking her as I slap her face, once I’m done with her tits I’d completely strip her and start raping her pussy. She’d scream for me to stop but I’d only fuck her harder making her cum over and over, squirting all over herself. Eventually she’d stop fighting back and would just look up with dead eyes as I fucked her till her pussy was filled with my cum and I left her

Attached: 7EFDC579-9597-4B69-B7EE-FC3B5A032C18.jpg (640x631, 80K)