I'm depressed af since years and can't find relief with meds, will pic related help or fuck me up even more...

I'm depressed af since years and can't find relief with meds, will pic related help or fuck me up even more? I only want some peace...

Attached: 91UpkgLAeQL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 20K)

it will make you retarded, literally
doing a balloon once every now and then is one thing but you're talking about using NO2 as a regular method of avoiding reality

Do Meth, Pussyboy.

Get more sleep, stop isolating yourself, go to the gym, be around like minded people. Join a club or group. Start eating healthier and start realizing you can make your dreams reality.

Ive been through some gNarly depression and am fighting it myself. Do nitrous sometimes but it will make you super slow And dumber. Just do it every now Nd then to take the edge off, way better than drinking.

Don't listen to this tard. Do shrooms till u "die"

This

>Ive been through some gNarly depression and am fighting it myself
So you know that sometimes you can't do shit at all, indeed lately I'm completely unable to leave my bed
>Do nitrous sometimes but it will make you super slow And dumber. Just do it every now Nd then to take the edge off
I'm already slow af from depression so if it gets better I could only become faster if anything. I was thinking of doing it daily but following rules to avoid addiction, but I don't know if there will be interaction with the clusterfuck of meds I'm already taking suck as ssri, tricyclics, antipsychotics and whatnot

Im already psychotic faggot

Def not an everyday thing
I have a nitrous cracker still and haven’t used it for awhile now. Weed is way better

Weed makes me literally paranoid, what's wrong with n2o btw? I thought it was the safer among the recreational shit

It works by starving your brain of oxygen, and doing that often is pretty bad

>kek

Do Benadryl

Pretty sure that's not how it works but how brainlets end up doing it, if I want to hyperventilate I could as well buying a balloon

Go on

You are blessed with the little sanity you have now.

Don't fuck up what you have. Drugs have the potential to make you incredibly anxious, only making things worse.

Attached: alsdjfasdfkl.jpg (543x706, 273K)

become a frequent visitor of the shadow realm

Meth will help with any anxiety or mental illness

Ok will do asap

No. Don’t do meth. See a doctor and get something less dangerous.

What do hallucinogens do to psychotic people?

Look into shrooms being linked to helping depression. Nangs are a very short high and reason why don't do them. It will be as reliable and healthy as sniffing glue.

It is safe just don't do it standing up, chronic use leads to low vitamin b 12 literally that's it and you can take vitamins

Don't know and don't want to find out
Sounds good to me, wanna share your experience?

Use your health insurance and talk to a psychiatrist for free anti-depressants.

Also if you don't have health insurance, that's illegal and you need to get health insurance ASAP or you'll be fined on your tax returns.
If you don't have tax returns, then you have Health Insurance under your parents.

You either have health insurance and taxes, or you have only health insurance only.

Is this a ylyl thread? Because if so I lost. No, freezing your brain stem for 10 seconds won't fix your sad. I mean do enough and you may become retarded enough to not feel emotion anymore? Report your findings to big pharma

Meh. Opiates mixed with benzos takes away all or your problems

destroy their brains. Trust me, depressed for years and got into weed and psychedelics. Made my depression and loneliness worse and now I have little ability to feel empathy and sympathy. Not to mention psychotic episodes after you stop using.
Been clean from drugs for 3 years and alcohol 9 months, still lots of anxiety and depressive episodes but way happier and feel better

Good work, fren.

Attached: ThumbsUp.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

Problem is you ghet used to it pretty fast and you will have to buy a lot of those capsules. other than that you could do way worse. ever considered cbd weed

You should literally take every street drug instead of taking a ssri or similar because antidepressants aren't good for you kek

about the least effective way to get high. only good if you have no there choice because of piss testing.

Whippets only last about ten seconds, give you a headache, and if you do them sober it's boring after the novelty wears off. The only time I've enjoyed whippets is when I'm tripping. If you want to something weird and don't have access to real drugs, get some salvia from the headshop. At least with salvia you have something to reflect on when it explodes your mind. But you get bored with that, too, after a few trips.