What are chances that my weed dealer is selling me random strains and not the one I asked for and is just putting...

What are chances that my weed dealer is selling me random strains and not the one I asked for and is just putting labels on the bag so I perceive it as such. Ex. I wanted some purple punch so he gives me a 1/4 of trees labeled purple punch but in actuality it’s really just general “indica”

Attached: E871B8FC-F01A-4691-AFFA-5FE1715997ED.png (720x632, 357K)

If he has every strain you ever want and never says "oh I actually don't have that one" then your being fucked

100% chance. Even if he doesn't even know. The guy he could be buying it from is probably screwing him.

Dealers usually have a few strains on deck, if he only sell tree and not wax/edibles/others then it's more plausible that he has more strains. However, if he is not getting it from medical shop or straight from the GROWER, then he is probably being lied to as well. It's a big game of fucking telephone. Where weed is legal, dealers get advantages to naming their strains correctly, they have unlimited supply of that strain and if a customer likes it they can actually request a reup. In illegal states you still have to deal with a lot of bullshit.

He says to call him on the day “of” if I’m picking up some trees from his place because he gets new stuff every day. Does this add credibility if any?

What if it’s legal for medical and not recreational. So the dispensaries in my state don’t have many strain selections, just general indica, sativa, Lemon haze, etc.. There will never be something like purple punch or blueberry

Either it's pineapple express, or it isn't. Can't you tell? Set up your own grow closet. It's not that hard.

You're just giving him a heads up to label stuff according to your desire.
If you really want to catch him offguard. Ask for one stuff and then when you reach say you want something else instead.
Did he ever say he doesn't have a strain on hand?

this lmao unless ur the fattest weed noob

I guess I didn’t word it right. He tells me the strains he has on hand the day I call him. On Thursday he could have afghan kush and candyland then on Friday have blueberry and gsc. So it’s not like I’m asking for a specific strain and then he says he has it.

I’m referring to strains that are similar in phenotype so you only know which is which if you were to smoke it first. Some strains are similar in terms of size of the bud and smell. But I will admit his afghan kush looked and smelled noticeably different from his candyland.

>purple punch
>blueberry
>afghan kush
>candyland

You niggers are being played for fools

Chill with the insults, explain your reasoning. Realize that not every human being thinks like you. In retrospect yeah I’m black but at the same time the recent mass shootings have been done by mostly white people. Me personally I don’t care what color someone is, I judge them by their character.

OP, you do get that all the strains fall within indica, sativa, and hybrid, right? No "general indica".

>"general indica".
My favorite strain in General Indica

It's like General Tsao Chicken

I’m referring to how the store labels the product as “Indica” or “Sativa” or “Hybrid” when they don’t put a strain name on the label.

> on /b
> requests principle, reasoning and character
in b4 2019

Damn, I almost forgot

A burnout judging other ppl by their character.....
Lmao

Lol, how am I a burnout. I gave a simple observation and calling someone a nigger (even as a joke) just because they don’t understand your train of thought, calls for a question of “one’s” character.

When he has an daily inflow of strains and packages you can generally say that he has wider pool of suppliers and cuts out the middleman between grower and himself. Grower on the other side have a fixed schedule when xyz is ready to ship, so Greenthumb #1 can have like 4 strains being finished at the same time even though there are several weeks between them all and they all go out the GT#1 who then tells you on a daily basis his stock... I'd say, when the stuff looks good, I mean fluffy and smelly, not pressed into fuckin car tires and shit, hes legit.

Thank you man for your time, his stuff looks and smells good. But he lives in a shady section 8 trap house type of housing. I really hate weed being illegal, it’s either go through this bs or pay some medical practice $200+ every 6 months just so I could to dispensary to buy legally. Why do people always have to fuck over each other

*go to

do you have a magnifier? when the buds are covered in capitate-stalked trichomes, these bigger waxy ones, then it's good stuff. That's the shit the street niggers try to replicate with hairspray where I'm from.