I know people who work in prisons...

I know people who work in prisons. Its really fucking hard to kill yourself there and I live in a shitty country with really old and outdated prison infrastructure. Hanging yourself in prison is one of the hardest ways to die and takes time. That's why most suicides are by self inflicted wounds with sharp objects causing the person to bleed out, mostly overnight. If you believe that some uptown dude who was shitting gold bricks knew how to tie a hangmans noose, was in reach of materials to make one and was in a place where he could tie the rope up to something(have you ever seen the inside of a typical cell?) you're being too naive.

Attached: billionaire-investor-jeffrey-epstein-arrested-2215182.jpg (2000x2400, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah yeah yeah, everybody knows he was whacked

Just another message from the rich

“It happened to him, it will happen to you, mums the word”

You can literally hold your breath over and over again until you die.

It's obvious Trump had him taken out, Epstein had so much dirt on Trump it isn't even funny.

Attached: EBnkTzXXYAELRBM.jpg (400x302, 19K)

Yah you can also bang your head against a wall untill you loose consciousness, but he died from hanging himself not trying to brake the world record for breath holding.

It's easy to asphyxiate yourself. You technically don't even need to "hang". You should try it.

This is NOT possible. You will pass out, then return to normal breathing. Google is free, man.

Oi vey the media brainwashing is failing.
The goyim are learning the truth.

Little do you know that this guy never really existed. It's all an illusion man.

Bruh they just faked his death.

Attached: 1558368935253.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Wasn't him, he faked his death.

You act like the united states owes you money........hahahaha. You're brainwashed, not normal people who mind their own business and actually have a job and pay real taxes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Literally everyone knows someone killed him.

>someone

Attached: hc2.jpg (240x188, 12K)

All it takes is one proven pervert with a need to cover something up.

Attached: covfefe.webm (1266x720, 1.94M)

>Hanging yourself in prison is one of the hardest ways to die and takes time. That's why most suicides are by self inflicted wounds with sharp objects causing the person to bleed out, mostly overnight.

In the United States most prison suicides are by hanging. You pass out after 15 seconds of compression on your neck arteries and five or so minutes until asphyxiation would kill. It is possible for the involuntary jumping to keep somebody alive longer, but probably with global brain damage.

holy shit is that donald trump in the chair?

WHO IS KELLY FEUER FOR $500!

People do it by accident with erotic asphyxia. He could have easily hung himself from his bed and leaned forward on his noose.

No retard we are all brainwashed. we are all wage slaves. We are all just chattel to the elite. Like fuck bud I mention how media is extremely biased and filled with subliminal propaganda but you want to attack me assuming I don't work or pay taxes. Fuck you

>and I live in a shitty country

You are also retarded.
It takes 3 minutes MAX to die.
99.99% of the adult population knows how to make some type of noose (including retarded ppl)

Epstein hung himself and that saga is now closed.

You have no fucking clue what being brainwashed is. You're just a fucking political lunatic out for blood. Go ruin more parts of America fuck face

The shills are here.
Everyone abandon thread.

Attached: 1565471674402.jpg (750x466, 299K)

Oh no mr. CIA man please dont mk ultra me. Faggot.

Attached: 1552847933340.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

this guy in prison near me hanged himself with a plastic bag around a drawer handle no more than 2 feet above the ground.

You need nothing more than to make sure the weight of your body holds the garrote tight enough to cut off the blood flow from the carotid arteries. You don't even have to cut off air supply.
You lose consciousness almost immediately, but it takes a while to die.

Looks more like Boris Yeltsin.

Attached: 111766776.jpg (1023x682, 112K)

if you dont think its a royal youre an idiot.

of course it is.

while i agree that he was murdered, tearing off a piece of your bed sheet, tying it to your bedframe and dropping to your knees is so fucking simple only a retard could fuck it up

On suicide watch the walls are rubber and smooth. Get your facts straight retard.