> born in shit country
> in brazil is considered white, in true white countries considered mexican
> live in an thin apartment in terrible neighborhood
> live upstairs from two monkey women who make noises all day everyday
> get even more depressed because of the noise and disrespect
> lonely, wants to join alt-right groups to feel the sense of belonging
> can't because is also a monkey

A monkey complaining about worse monkey

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1200x840, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

55chan.org/escoria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you kill yourself there'll be one less brazilian in the world

you need to have sex

Attached: 1370740552110.jpg (366x328, 57K)

I think it'd be more useful if I killed the monkeys below me

why would you want to join a group that wants to kill your kind?

the nigger below me looks like this

I am considered white in my country, dago's descendent, but these retard brazilians mixed our race so I'm now impure. There are a lot of niggers in brazil, in my university especially. Monkeys together are strong, so I'd like to unite the whites

>There are a lot of niggers in brazil
i still remember the day i learned niggers were chimpanzees

i was attacked by those baboons as 3-something year old, they would pull my hair and laugh. instantly became racist

They plan on overthrowing our universities. Africancentrism and Black Supremacy is a real thing in this already fucked up country. They want to make it like Ethiopia or those fucking New Black Panther retards.

Brazil is such a nice country, but I honestly dont like brazilians even though they can be very friendly at times.
I moved out from there many years ago and the only thing I really miss is coxinhas- Damn good snack.
But yeah a nice place to spend your holidays. Too many niggers, corruption and social inequality- Recipe for a disaster.

I feel sorry for you user. Maybe you could apply for a visa as a high skilled migrant, cause Im guessing you dont have any European citizenship...

Anão macaco kkk.
Vai pegar um pinto feminino já que você tá tão carente assim.

Attached: 1554592882767.jpg (558x1000, 78K)

Puts user, tu é um retardado
Nem deveria estar em uma federal/estadual, dá sua vaga que é melhor.

seu reply denota bastante infelicidade.
nao seria hoje um bom dia para cometer suicidio?

pense nisso!

>They plan on overthrowing our universities.
kek they already did that. i was taught to hate mercator projection because it supposedly "shrinks" africa and a bunch of other bullshit. those places are pure insanity

also had lots of telling me to fuck literal cripples and monkeys for god knows what reason

>nao seria hoje um bom dia para cometer suicidio?
>Nigger confirmed

You see, the problem with cockroaches is that when you find one, more start coming out

Attached: 1556147351101.jpg (640x624, 105K)

My nigga just DIY some shit and you'll find a group that wants you to do shit for them.

Attached: IMG_7fvdf4.jpg (720x1000, 82K)

HUE HUE HUE

Vai nesse chan
55chan.org/escoria/

you should probably kill yourself because you're calling others monkeys. And also because you probably voted for Bolsonaro. Yep, just kill yourself.

the self-hating nigger

Attached: 1535907781688.jpg (477x479, 39K)

Not OP but what the fuck do you mean?

>Be me
>Be from a shit muzzie country
>Muzzies were racist towards me because I was a few tones brighter than them. Atleast 6-8 inches taller than the average man there.
>Start hating muzzies a lot
>Switch to atheism
>Move
>Be generally accepted in an atheist majority country
>Feelsgoodman

I'm finally a productive member of a society that I don't dislike. I actually get along better with strangers here than I ever did to my own family.
Sucks that some shit here is pretty cucked but this country has given me more than I could ever pay it back.
Still don't trust or like Arabs or muzzies though.

bro who cares about your race? its not racial its ideological

I kind of want to move to brazil. I'm in the US, I make 130k a year, but it's so boring. Everything is easy, there's no challenge. I wanna move somewhere where I can do something interesting while I'm still young (almost 23)

>Sucks that some shit here is pretty cucked but this country has given me more than I could ever pay it back.
i've always wanted to move, but now things inverted. the authorities suddenly decided they should jail criminals, and all developed nations decided they want to be third world shitholes. so there is no fucking way i am leaving my country anymore

Attached: president-peru-alan-garcia-01.jpg (720x960, 88K)

>look at me i have depression, i'm special
>oh man i wish i wasn't born in this shitty country
>i hate myself for not being able to deal with my problems so i'll blame society for them

I never knew where this "mutt syndrome" came from.

I mean, yeah Brazil has a lot of problems but the only people who hates brazilians after really hanging out with them are brazilians themselves.

In fact, every single person i've ever met from other countries love Brazil and it's people, so i don't understand your complaint.

Also, you're just 21, you have to have a life first before thinking about ruining it.

And remember: You're not a special person born in a shitty country, you're a shitty person born in a special country.

And go fuck yourself, before i forget.
Have a good one.

Attached: faggot under my bed.jpg (720x739, 57K)

>I never knew where this "mutt syndrome" came from.
i am not OP but i will tell you where that is from. the terms comes from piece of shit soccer

now if you want to know what is being discussed on this thread then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Brazil is a start, brazil is so crime ridden that it somehow managed to buy both a world cup and an olympics, it is a global issue, what happens here doesn't stay here

>every single person i've ever met from other countries love Brazil and it's people
i.e. retarded cucks
every single anglo cuck i've ever met that said good things about brazil, didn't knew shit not even about their own country much less brazil

there were basically retarded stupid shits like this whore

Attached: PBUH.webm (220x400, 1.02M)

Reddit fag can I post for internet karma

You seriously think i'm not aware of what is the main argument of the thread and then you give me a wikipedia link to browse?
I mean, seriously?
A wikipedia link as a source of reliable info?
Oh boy, i must say i'm impressed and yes i've got baited.

Also, i don't know exactly which country doesn't has corruption scandals and what point you're trying to make with this vieo, but hey, great post.
Guaranteed replies.

For sure, 100%, only Brazil has corruption, murder and violence, all other countries are fine.

I don't need an explanation about the country i live, but thanks for your time. Also, OP is just a Tumblr faggot who can't deal with the fact that he's ugly as hell and can't get laid, so he blames everything that happens with him using the good old "i live in a shitty country and everything that happens to me is other peoples fault!" and piece of shit soccer
You mean "football", right? Don't be a dick..

>A wikipedia link as a source of reliable info?
yes. wikipedia is a source gathered you lunatic

check the source for a quote that interest you, or scroll all the way to the bottom, and this way i am saving my ass from posting 1000000000000000 different articles while still posting a ton of shit from multiple reliable sources

>>Also, i don't know exactly which country doesn't has corruption scandals and what point you're trying to make with this vieo
>b-but guys they got corruption too and that automatically means that they are just as bad doesn't it?
no it isn't you moron, brazil ranks poorly in that regard and many other aspects

>For sure, 100%, only Brazil has corruption, murder and violence, all other countries are fine.
this is like number 1 monkey strawman. no one has ever said any of that.
the rates of each of those things are all measured by hundreds of thousands of organizations worldwide and you're implying that mountain of information is false because you want it to be false, you're crazy

>THAT was the point of this thread.
you're literally the only person talking about sex. maybe you should go have some sex

>You mean "football", right? Don't be a dick..
no i mean soccer, i don't take english tips from retarded brazilians, you're no one to teach me english

Attached: have fun idiot.png (1225x765, 144K)

user, get the fuck out of Brazil and go live in a foreign country. That's what I did. It didn't solve my depression though, but it was still worth it.

Vai de Fuder, seu merda, Arrombando do caralho!

seu reply denota bastante infelicidade.
nao seria hoje um bom dia para cometer suicidio?

pense nisso!

This is an excellent point

Attached: CDCB1EEF-0844-4007-BA95-B9F18CD40FD4.jpg (768x960, 50K)