Is it better that he killed himself or should he have been sentenced?

Is it better that he killed himself or should he have been sentenced?

Attached: images.jpg (244x206, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1160256105399967744
nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have been sentenced and destroyed in prison.

russia has the tapes

>killed himself
lol okay heeb

Attached: rapes.jpg (960x610, 64K)

>he killed himself

>implying suicide

nice try

Attached: 1565476033699[1].jpg (903x1003, 154K)

Attached: 1554625065009.png (625x626, 57K)

He got suicided or at least that's what non conspiracists think

trial because also maybe he would have directly corroborated conspirators

the only immediate problem with your macro is Stormy Daniels

Better for whom? His victims dont get justice, not completely. His associates probably find it better, though.

He was always gonna be a dead man

The only fact you left out is he paid for every woman. In cash. Including Melania.

This is funny to watch.
twitter.com/i/status/1160256105399967744

Jeffery Epstein "committed suicide" in his "jail cell"

>It's real
wow

Hung himself, definitely guilty

He asphyxiated himself in jail. What? No conjugal? Aight then guess I have to bust this nut myself. *Ties his pubes into a rope* One last....happy ending.

I hope he is cremated before they do an autopsy. We need to make conspiratards look sane for once.

Me's love-a-to feel beegs whyite deeks squirting cumin ins me's mooth and.doons me's throots mans hey, yulsyovier me's facies, me's teeyetes, yulsyovier me's hairy nyative 'medican byoosh in me's pucci in me's byootle and yulsyovier me' lacy blacms gitch mans hey mans hey

There is a whole kennel buried here.. they just wanted it to disappear..
shit stinks, floats and stick to other shits.

This’ll soon be over and forgotten...

Pretty much already is.
It's fucking sickening

Attached: 1565184722597.jpg (529x803, 153K)

Who gives a fuck?

Me's love-a-to feel beegs whyite deeks squirting cumin ins me's mooth and doons me's throots mans hey, yulsyovier me's facies, me's teeyetes, yulsyovier me's hairy nyative 'medican byoosh in me's pucci in me's byootle and yulsyovier me' lacy blacks gitch mans hey mans hey groond cumin mans hey

>killed himself.

>getting news from black folk

Are conservatives this tarded?

Attached: IMG_20190810_235018.jpg (750x734, 119K)

LoL oops we didn't put him on suicide watch.

lol oops guess he can't testify against all those powerful politicians now

oh geee

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x617, 27K)

Hung in a federal jail controlled by dumpy's justice department and overseen by dumpster AG Bill Barr. So obviously the clintons killed him.

Attached: Fox News Exclusive.png (213x247, 60K)

Well he didn’t want the ugly ones and when he turned them away they cried wolf? What did you expect?

He should have been allowed to testify. There would have been evidence against multiple people in power. But now it may all fall apart, which was the point of killing him right?

As soon as the news broke, Russian bots started to trend Twitter with #ClintonBodyCount

When your enemy says "LOOK UP", you should look down...

Attached: Suicide watch.jpg (800x1515, 145K)

He was a wellspring of knowledge about the most crooked and evil people on the planet. His testimony could have literally saved the world.

Sentenced + Clinton/Trump revealed, sentenced and then destroyed in prison

Attached: 1565319431567s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Along with him go a lot of secrets.
Unfortunate.

who is that? any info on what happened?

Attached: oa0k5tr6uct01.jpg (750x908, 100K)

Nice try, CIA nigger

false choices, he should have testified and got those rich fucks hung.

Not for you to know.

yaok

That's a pretty good tactic to make people doubt what they're seeing is Russian, Ivan.

I mean seriously... even if you don't know, there is *no* excuse for you to not use reverse lookup.

Woulda got fucked just like the girls he raped, sounds like justice to me

>killed himself
Ok, kid. You really think a high profile guy on suicide watch miraculously killed himself? He’s checked on constantly. There are cctv cameras in his room and hallways. Either he was poisoned or someone looked the other way as he was suicided. The heart attack pill does exist as do many poisons that leave the body even after death.

He should have been waterboarded until he gave names and proof of all. Don't care what side they are on, fuck em all.

>giving a fuck

Attached: 1515814513938.jpg (365x365, 47K)

cant say if he an hero'd or not....but i suspect he was a treasure trove of information

only a fool believes every human can be broke universally

If you were 66 and lived a life of luxury and now you have a small cell and nothing but prison assholes to talk to, what would you do? He knows he's going down in court and didn't want to spend the rest of his life in that shit environment. There are things worse than death.

Just like the Enron douchebag that died before appeals, he's now considered innocent, criminally. Don't know if the victims can still civilally. Not sure how solid the evidence is against all the people implicated in documents. Still may have a fun trail.

He wasn't on suicide watch...

nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html