Can you believe the world we're coming to when THIS girl could get arrested for wanting to have sex with her bf??

can you believe the world we're coming to when THIS girl could get arrested for wanting to have sex with her bf??

Attached: shernandezmug19.jpg (464x295, 57K)

it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair

There’s gotta more to the story than just that

i dont have my glasses on, is this ripa?

Is her boyfriend dead?

hot

Doesn't matter how hot she is, you can still get sick of her.

oh no!!!!! What did ripa do??

she came at him with an eggplant

remember when ripa said her eggplant was bigger than our boppers? god i miss her...

Sad times, these.

ummmmmmm hitting ppl is wrong even if they r being stupid like he was...........................................

she is so kawaii :3
id give her the refreshing benis :3

how unfortunate

bf for 2 years and even then there got to be more. think the average anybody would be mad too. probably fucked a hundred times before. spent a ton of time together. "ur drunk" is some real bullshit. if you can't take care of her then what the fuck are you even doing.

The guy was being a gentleman but it's clear that someone like you wouldn't understand that.

MEN DO NOT OWE WOMEN SEX

Guy looks like a cuck. I bet she'll dump his ass after all the attention she will get from white Knight spergs like yourselves

trips confirm

just go put on your glasses, we'll wait

she has pretty hair

I want to have sex with her lol

he clearly had to refuse having sex with her when she was drunk, otherwise he would've been accused of rape

who the fuck is ripa

it's my wife you damn newfriend

she's my sister in law(male) and we do hote wincest

>pretty hair

Attached: spinspinspinspin.jpg (1160x293, 142K)

gonna need a name or a link
no I wont do reverse image
Donut start thread if u cant at least give me two words to google

god i'm so lonely and i have never had sex and this girl makes me horny

she's cute imo
i wanna give her le benis :3