You come home from work and notice your fridge is open and it's empty...

You come home from work and notice your fridge is open and it's empty, and your pantry cupboards are open too and also empty of food. You walk into your living room and she's sitting on your couch eating your food, surrounded by empty food containers.

What would you do?

Attached: E7UzFla.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Fuck her

Attached: Mad-Men-Ruxin.gif (256x199, 495K)

my refrigerator is already empty

Unload home defense shotgun on her skull, crowning her before she can eat anymore. I have plenty rounds for burglars who threaten my family.

Attached: pfffft.png (1280x720, 766K)

castle doctrine

cut off her forehead, throw it in pan and cook it with some eggs. Eat it. Die of heart attack.

You can't shoot someone just because they entered your house retard.

Without makeup.

Attached: 20190810_222425.jpg (1440x1440, 699K)

I can give her 3 seconds to leave my property and then shoot her for not complying

roll her out of the house before her food poisoning kicks in.

It's not illegal for someone to stand on land that you own a deed to and refuse to move.

Did it eat my dog too? My dog has been trained to keep this filth out.
wwyd? Kill it. Possibly with fire

Attached: 1565398971833.gif (308x269, 1.99M)

it is if they entered my property without my permission and refuse to leave when ordered to

Ever heard of stand-your-ground laws? Never leave Commiefornia please you liberal scum.

gonna grease me up a fat roll with some boy butter and fuck it

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

id like to see that play out in court.

call the fucking cops

I can its called trespassing and i can use lethal force if they are in my home and deemed a threat ie bitch had a knife

lots of people get away with murder all the time using some bullshit excuse of "feeling threatened"

Curl up with blonde blob goddess, pop her teat into my mouth and partake of delicious cream cheese. Fill her belly button with pace picante salsa and eat cornchips with her while we lovingly talk about our.hopes and dreams

Fuck her and later kill her, or maybe the other way, don't know.

You have too much edge. You'd pop her

could you actually get hard for that beast?