I have 1 meter (3 subway sandwiches long for you americans) of 3/8 (10 mm for you europoors) copper pipe left after...

I have 1 meter (3 subway sandwiches long for you americans) of 3/8 (10 mm for you europoors) copper pipe left after installing mini split.
Dubs decide what I do with it.
I won't do shit like "insert it in your ass" and other stupid requests, obv

Attached: 518o9Hb5JYL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Build a swastika straw

Beat some liberals up

It's saturday. Put it down, go outside

Condense shit with it.

sell it on EBay

It is outside.
Hm... 1 meter is too short to make magic machine though.

Use as part of a still. Make alcohol.

Hm. I guess I know why fridge servicemen are always drunk.

Swing it around till you have 2 meters.

Save it. Might need it again.

cool thread

bend it so you can hold one end against you ass the other end to your nose. sniff farts.

Make a custom fart exhaust out of it. Dual tips behind each shoe. Make sure to deburr it before inserting it in your ass hole. Play us a tune on it and post results.

wrap it around a cheap mineral and try and peddle it on the street. you must market it as the "infinium-stone of Nibiru" . make no less than 10 of whatever currency you operate under. be detailed in you explanations of what the hell an "infinium-stone of Niburu" is when asked

Fill with sand, crimp the ends, leave on subway.

This.

make hooch then make pure liquor

make a moonshine still

Scrap it, but use the money to better up your living conditions. Whatever that means to you.

Re roll

Re roll again for op to better himself

Here we go again

No, I dont have a gambling problem

Common for this one

1 meter of copper pipe is like $5-7, it won't do shit.
I'm more interested in magic alcohol machine

Last one, good luck op

eBay or scrap it. look at the premium you may get on eBay minus the seller fees. look at the local scrap price. decide.

Hammer it into a looney trombone

Jk this is last one

Melt it till it turns to liquid. Spread your ass and pour it it and make a cast of your gaping asshole.

throw it into the closest body of water

Leave it on the street and watch niggers fight over it.

Attached: shieeet.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Coil it around your mans cock so when he fucks you, you will finally feel it.

Make a small circuit and use the cable as a trasmiter antenna. Plug in car batery and drive close to the airport trying to create interference in their comm.

Otherwise, make it straight and trow it in the trasmissions cables near transformers on the street. Its gonna be like your private fireworks show

Attached: 1564267929870.jpg (500x634, 48K)