I'm going to commit suicide soon

I'm going to commit suicide soon.

What should my last meal be?

Attached: 201703-orig-healthy-plate-949x534.jpg (949x534, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6veaj2gst8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same thing you eat at every meal.

Attached: 123op mouth.jpg (479x371, 43K)

Dude, if you’re serious, please reconsider. Killing yourself won’t solve anything. I may not know you, but I don’t want you to die bro, it’s not worth it.

nothing for 2/3 weeks, so you don't shit yourself

Bread and water

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I would advise that you weather the storm. You will be glad you did.

Do you care about shitting your pants when you die? If so, I feel like that adds a new dimension to the question.

beans on toast

Attached: 67632464_372939923633168_530058522091191876_n.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

I mean, it definitely would make the cleanup easier, but I'm really not interested in adding on even more pain.

don't an hero tho

Attached: 5b8911af183c4.jpg (720x716, 150K)

I have been searching for almost 25 years, for a reason why life is worth living. I've been living with this depression since I was only 12.

My last relationship ended almost 6 years ago and I still haven't gotten over it.

More than enough people have told me that it'll get better. It hasn't.

I'm tired. I just want to sleep.

Mine would be some fine salmon with roasted potatoes, while drinking black craft beer.
Might not be gourmet but it's the best for my taste.

Don't do it user. Life is too valuable and you end up hurting a lot more people besides yourself.

Attached: imageedit_1_6840760942.jpg (200x252, 9K)

I haven't had a craft beer in so long... You're my new best friend.

You clearly need therapy and meds. You should seek them out. If you have them and they are not sufficient, then find ones that work. Killing yourself is not the answer.

a glass of water

Durum hallal

Yes, those who care about you will be devastated. Whenever I get suicidal thoughts, I think of what it would do to my mom and my 9 year old nephew, who adores me. I don't want to hurt them.

I was self medicating with marijuana for a while, but my family just moved to a new town, and now I don't have a source.

All I have left is me, and that's the worst possible person for me to be around.

My dick

Call 911 for your nephew's sake.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Oh shit.. Is this simpsons poster.. Done diddly don't do it!!!

Attached: hey there cutie.png (564x341, 117K)

Dude, you need proper meds, not pot.

Call 1-800-273-825 5. They will listen. They will help you.

I think I want something exotic, but also something I've had before. Maybe some kind of shrimp/steak combo, idk.

cocaine

Reddit spacing definately deserves a suicide attempt.

youtu.be/r6veaj2gst8

That's actually just how I write.

I like different lines of thought to be distinct.

Yeah, because spacing between paragraphs just fucks you up, right tardo?