What do you think about lobsters?

What do you think about lobsters?

Attached: 616F4112-F32C-450F-A064-31E946BBC791.jpg (468x312, 37K)

Delicious sea roach.

They're overrated in every sense of the word.

They’re pretty good I guess, I wish there was a way to make it so the lobsters tasted good without having to boil them to death. In fact did you know that lobsters don't fall into a shock like humans would. So lobsters just slowly get tortured to death. :(

Idk how they breathe. Do they have gills?

They're good in a pinch

>sowly get tortured to death. :(

Wow.. Lobsters do not have a central nerve system, they do not feel pain the way humans do

i think its under their tails

over rated sea bug, crabs are much tastier. lobster just doesnt do it for me

There is. You take a knife and quickly spit the head by the first joint before dumping it in the water. Goes into the water dead.

Is this a Starsector thread in disguise?

Hi, marine biologist here, They don't need to breathe, they are born with a life time supply of oxygen in their shell cells, the screaming noise when they go in to hot water is the oxygen escaping

They have serotonin making them exactly like humans.

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (220x309, 14K)

I think they are delicious as long as you don't think about what they might have previously eaten, like corpses and such.

They were food for peasants and then they became a luxury item as the peasant population grew during the industrial revolution.

basically fellow humans

Yes lobsters have gills. Why be retarded on purpose you fag?

Attached: 1558068045211.jpg (714x1000, 228K)

They are my spirit animal

Fuck off phoebe

Its in in their mid section

Attached: lobster-atlas-32-638.jpg (638x479, 57K)

One of many insects of the sea currently cannibalizing its own kind.

It's because Im from Maine. Now drink a Moxie and shut the fuck up.

Attached: MAINEFRAME071712-4_8065599-600x396.jpg (600x396, 88K)

Suck a dick and keep talking bitch

theyre psychic

Kill yourself flatlander, got too many wicked good deals at Mardens to let you keep me down.

Oh yeah because having your head cut open is so much less painful...

>It concluded that most invertebrates — including lobsters, crabs, worms, snails, slugs and clams — probably don't have the capacity to feel pain. Lobster biologists in Maine have maintained for years that the lobster's primitive nervous system and underdeveloped brain are similar to that of an insect
They don't feel anything

It is...

Attached: FF1D9709-2E6F-4C58-83FC-2D0E565B09C5.jpg (300x300, 21K)

claws are cool, but crab > lobster for eating.

They're good but it's lame that they're so expensive now. For a long time they were basically poor fisherman's food, but then they became a meme.

I have never eaten one

Attached: Berndmenü.jpg (320x307, 24K)

>probably

I'd take the probably of experts over your green text, regardless of demon trips

Rats of the ocean. Disgusting