Need some advice as a potential first time (hard) drug user. b4 you say just don't do it...

Need some advice as a potential first time (hard) drug user. b4 you say just don't do it, I'm not an addict and live a clean lifestyle. However my buddy is asking me to share an annual tradition with him and some friends next week of doing an upper/downer weekend. Essentially you go out and party 2 nights in a row, the first night you take or snort 2-3 Adderall and only do stimulants,or uppers the whole night (+vodka redbulls) then the second night you take or snort 2-3 Xanax and only do downers, i.e. xanax, alcohol, etc..
And he says its always a blast, and both nights are very different. I've never done either of these drugs before, but my question is what can i genuinely expect to feel both nights, and is snorting any worse than just eating a pill? thanks for any insight on what to expect.

Attached: Adderall IMG.jpg (275x183, 7K)

You think thats hard drugs jfc man

Snorting hits you faster, but comes down faster. Eating hits you harder but you come up slower. Can't say much for Adderall bc I'm ADHD and I slow down from it. But I know how drugs affect the system from my medical experience. If you take alcohol with it expect to be super hazy and not feeling okay the whole time. And don't expect to remember much after except that it was fun. I dont recommend partying in public with these combinations though. Too easy to make bad decisions, don't let me stop your fun though, have a fun time OP!

pussy. talk to me when you wanna do meth for a week straight

you dont need advice to take essentially asprin. bye

From what I can tell, it seems to pretty much be meth in a pill

Im not an addict but i depend on using drugs to have fun....

Your friends chose strange drugs to party with. Adderall is for people who need to get shit done and Xanax is for people who hate their lives.

Just be careful. Consuming a ton of uppers can be dangerous, don’t have a heart attack. And downers can be just as dangerous, don’t slip into a drug induced coma.

You're right, sounds perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.. Good on ya, jokes on me.

Not everyone is tweaker trash faggot

you sound upset there, Randy.

Thanks for the insight. original pic related is the pills he has. is 2-3 too much, or something to be concerned with? i'm 6'4 210
Luckily I've cleared my calendar so I'm willing to accept any consequences of a fun weekend

Railing a couple pills means it’ll hit you faster, but you’re going to have super shitty sinus drip that may taste awful and or burn. If it’s capsules I’d recommend just dumping them into a water and chugging the glass or bottle real quick so it all hits you. Just don’t mix it with to much water, you want it to absorb into you and not have to be processed through the water. Crush tablets and dump capsules. Avoid railing anything, you could also get a nose bleed.

It essentially is. Not exactly the same, but it’s an upper the same way, just more regulated and chances are safer to take than actual fucking meth. Don’t do meth.

I second this.

Ummm, we would have to know the mg. A picture of a random adderal pill is about as helpful as a solid white picture. You should be fine on 2-3 though.

I'm in pretty good shape w/ 55-60 resting heart rate, so I'd assume this helps right? take pre-workouts n shit all the time, but I'd assume this effects you much differently. My main concern is taking 2-3 of these things at once if it will be a bit much

capsules he gave me say 20MG

Utterly pointless combo OP

The second day will consist of nothing but sleeping, and will probably go on for days.
The harsh comedown from using potent high dose stimulants mixed with the powerful sedating effect from drugs like Xanex will just cause you to sleep like a baby
And worst of all you will probably not remember any of it anyway, high dose benzo’s cause intense amnesia.
You will remember taking the tablet, then you will wake up hours/days later
Also, alcohol and benzodiazepines (Xanax) is a cancer of a duo, do you really want amnesia?
You will legit “time travel” ,wake up a few days later with no memory of what you have done
Its scary and pointless
Read a book OP.

Enjoy yourself.

these are not hard drugs, and they are moronic drugs to “party” with. I used adderal for years daily to get work done. It doesn’t give you a high it just makes you not hungry and the time fly by while doing mundane activities. Your evening will be a the same as any other evening except your heart will beat faster and you won’t be hungry. Get some blow and do a line once every 30 min. It’s a good time and as long as you rinse your nose out after no side effects for a very casual user.

Xanax is also a stupid drug to “party” with. Depending how much you do you either will just want to sit and relax or you’ll just want to sit and relax and not remember what happened the night before. Choose your gay option.

Get real introspective drugs like mushrooms or lsd for a downer night. They are a good time and also have no side effects for a casual user.

2-3 aderalls is basically nothing. You might be able to drink a bit more then you otherwise would have. You might not even notice it.

2-3 xanax with no experience of downers might be a bit much. Just take one or two.

If you are going to party just take E. The night will be better. I guarantee it.

eloquently put, benzos & alcohol do not mix bruh

I suppose what i mean by hard was just not weed or alcohol, just was never exposed to any of this shit prior to moving to a bigger city so just seems new to me.
did coke for the first time with this same group of friends a couple weeks ago, and my assumption would be it will be paired with the adderall we all take throughout the night.
As far as downers, literally only ever drank for that. I assumed halucinagens were just that, not a downer.

This is true. I got in a fight and got a tooth knocked out, got in a car accident (minor fender bender)from passing out repeatedly while driving, and told my then girlfriend she was a bitch and I never wanted to see her again. All while on xans and alcohol, I don’t remember any of it, literally lost 2 days of life and what I did in those 2 days fucked it up for months.

THIS

Pro tip, if its used as a medicine by doctors...its not a party drug.

No offense user, sounds like shitty personal decisions over drug effects,
we live in an area where we can walk anywhere or everywhere we need to be or do downtown, including sleep

Ah I see, just careful with the adderal, coke and energy drinks. It’s pretty easy to over do it and think your heart is going to pound of your chest. I dunno what type of adderal it is but if it’s the orange slow release pills I’d take them 2-3 hours ahead of time so you have a baseline for what you fee like on them and then do lines and have drinks in line with that.

You are right about hallucinogens. They arent downers. They are also entirely safe(lsd and shrooms, not rcs and shit). You cant abuse them since you build up immunity really fast. Literally impossible to get adicted. They are a category all for themselves. But you need to be in a good place when you explore them. Setting is really important. It is an unexplainable experience.

Its crazy because you come across as completely normal, but you will legit have zero memory of what you have done for those 2-3 days.
Benzo/alcohol amnesia is insane

Its pretty embarrassing, everyone should try it once just to see how nuts it actually is. Also to see how pointless it is, because any euphoria/high is lost, you didn't feel it or remember it
As previous poster said, POINTLESS!

Yeah it was, I don’t drink and drive, but I did a lot of things those 2 days I never would have done and wish I hadn’t. Xanz and alcohol is not a good idea and even just mixing the two can kill you in fairly small amounts.

Hahhaha i cant wait for this cunt to take alcohol and benzo’s and wake up in two days time crying at the embarrassing shit he has done when people tell him

Knock yourself out pal, literally.
You wont get amnesia and do crazy things, yeah, you are different, you are special, you da man!!

Attached: DC4F8BA1-E500-450E-8865-034F01893CD2.jpg (603x610, 84K)

Might just take 1 of the Xanx then and call it good. I like caffeine nicotine, stimulants pretty well, from past exp. but when i hit a level of super drunk sometimes it scares me, so I'll more than likely have more fun on the first upper night and take it easy on the xanx

Why are you talking about snorting addy and posting pics of XR?

That’s doesn’t work.

Asked the same ? to him, thats just the script he has. he opens capsule and crushes apparently

I asked my doctor to rate it as a stimulant from 1-10 with caffeine as a 1 and meth as a 10.

He rated adderall as a 6.

I have no idea. I just took his word for it.

Hey no offense but you must be 19 or just an idiot. What a week way to party. Why waste so much adderall. Just take one, snorting it doesn't make you cool it makes you look stupid and xanax is the worst party drug. What are you a middle aged women who can't handle her lack of career and can't stand to fuck her husband. Why not just have fun, play some actually good music (I'm assuming your taste in music probably sucks if your choice in drugs do), and drink some beer. If you guys want to actually do something fun maybe take a half tab of acid and drink. You'll end up laughing and happy instead of laying on a couch blackout drunk like a miserable pathetic piece of trash. But just my 2 cents.

Holy shit op do not listen to a single fucking piece of advice in this thread. You've never done hard drugs and for your first time you want to take one of the most dangerous combinations there is? Do not ever mix xanax and alchohol, most people that do have extreme tolerances to both and you having none would make it extremely dangerous. Speed/benzos will just about infinitely enhance your ability to drink easily allowing you to way overdo it. The first time I did it I got alcohol poisonining for the first and only time in my life. I was lucky I didn't choke to death on my vomit or go into respiratory failure.

My advice is to take 40-60 mg's of adderrall throughout the first night. Crush and snort all of it, if it's the beads use cig cellophane over top with a lighter. You can do additional little bumps after you start coming down but it being your first time you're going to be fucking zooted for a long time. I wouldn't exceed 80 mg's in 24 hours. The 2nd night when you start crashing eat 1-2 mg of so or xanax to come down easier and be able to sleep.

I just ask the doc to change mine to the IR. He does. He’s actually pretty cool.

You're an idiot. Most adderall is time released especially the bead form. Crushing and snorting it all breaks the time release and it hits you within minutes and hits you like a train. The euphoria from a moderate dose of crushed adderall for a first time user rivals that of top shelf coke.

Thanks user, appreciate the advice. Definitely looking forward to the upper night much more than the 2nd. that's exactly what we have planned is 60 MG total taking 1 capsule every 2-3 hours. TBH might bail on night 2, not that crazy about xanax after reading more about it. sounds like a shitty version of sleeping pills

>”dont listen to any one here!”

90% of the comments here are people telling this cunt NOT to mix Alcohol and Benzos?

Are you rartard?

>“Shitty version of sleeping pills”

It IS a sleeping medicine you clown, Benzos are used for sleep and anxiety

My god this cunt is going to die and his family will cry “how did this happen to little jimmy”

Jimmy was a retard out of his depth thats what happened.

Relax, no ones doing heroine

Because no one ever died from any other drug ever.

All I know about my experience with meth is that I was drunk as fuck when I found someone who knew a dealer a couple blocks away from it. Soon as I took that hit, about 10min later I was sober as fuck. I didn't sleep for a couple days, ate nothing. When I came down, I had never felt more miserable in my entire life. There was nothing I wanted to do more than die, but I didn't have access to a gun, and I was too paranoid to even go outside. Nothing helped, it was the worst feeling in my entire life. I didn't even want more meth, I've been terrified ever since after that comedown. For me, it's not even worth the high, I can't imagine that comedown again. Coke is alright, never had any serious comedown, but wears off pretty quick. I'm an alcoholic, so booze is always my drug of choice, but makes me feel like shit most of the time. Xanax is fine when you just want to crash. Don't ever fucking drive on Xanax, coke and THC, it's terrifying. I smoked Heroin once and it was probably one of the best feelings in my entire life, I slept 15hrs with no pain. I can see how people OD on it. Molly is pretty good for partying, never really mixed it with much. Never had any serious comedowns from it.

xanax has worse withdrawals than opiates
if you do them to often your body stops producing GABA and you’ll be awake for days maybe never be the same
oh and physical withdrawal with benzos are so bad if you do stop using suddenly
you will die
aderral is nothing just dose it the way intended its a waste to crush beads and inhale cause those beads are coated in sugar that is designed to discourage abuse. Your nose will get stuffy.
blow is my preferred cause of the margins and sustainability
also every girl who reads and is in a high level profession does it
well also white girls with dads money
but i prefer the ones working for their networth
everything in moderation
dont lose track of your dose
easy to do an 8ball in a few days
meth gives you best orgasm ever in my life
never been better
but
i dont like being amped up
all the time

Get some 1p-lsd .

Those are the two best drugs besides psychedelics.

Stick to cigarettes and beer.

40-60mg is stronger than meth!

>2-3 Adderall and only do stimulants,or uppers the whole night (+vodka redbulls)
enjoy your cardiac arrest

It takes years for that. Unless it’s hereditary. We aren’t old.

And blackjack. Except the cigarettes.

Careful with adderall and caffeine... ur heart rate is already is going to be high.
The pills bnbu posted is time release. Once u feel ur about to come down it comes back up. Dont take them on an empty stomach... if I was you just take one. Take it apart pour the little balls under ur tongue until they pop and then u swallow them. Its gross but it will hit you like a train... thanks OP for the trip down memory lane of my dumbass teenage years

Your friends are retarded for snorting Xanax. You know when it drips into your throat and you swallow it? You can just do it in 2 seconds by swallowing the pills instead of cutting it up and slowly snorting it (which is fucking annoying). It has to reach your stomache before it starts working. Just swallow the damn xanax.

Be prepared op. But a big pack of water hydration will be important always stay hydrated. Try not to over think it remember sometimes it's just the high. And be sure to eat well take multi vitamins. And have fun Yea Forumsro!

Attached: 1503934720590.jpg (720x706, 57K)

cigars for all than!

i agree.i have better results splitting them in halves.

Always take it slow when you mix pills with Alcohol. It's retarded to do it in the first place, but it's not totally lethal. Just listen to your body, don't let your friends convince you to drink more if you think you're good.

this. when i was like 16 or 17 i scored a whole bottle of xanex and ate two then fuckin blank. apparently i ate just about the whole bottle of them, remembered being in the hospital, then snapped out of it in jail like two days later. i guess i was being a real dick lol

Hard drugs? adderall,alcohol and Xanax lol.

Get some legal weed.or get a prescription for the pills so your at least legal.