Degeneracy intensifies

>degeneracy intensifies

Attached: 056911E3-BA5F-483B-BBDC-310918A2F229.png (601x602, 303K)

God It just gets worse, before we know it they want to identify as 10 year olds and date are children and take us to court for it call us pigs

thats shit is just funny

Attached: gay.png (731x564, 517K)

Episode 21
The quest for mulatto-daddy's AIDS medication

That is the funniest show ever. Hulu sucks bad if anybody ever bothers with a free trial. I cancelled it after wasting hours looking for shit on it.

>imagine being triggered by a kids show

lol, fuckin snowflakes am I right?

Episode 98: Rest in Power Michael Jackson

Idgaf that they have mixed race or homosexual stuff, but to force it just to sound progressive is gay.
There have been none forced depictions of homosexuality in tv and animation before, but now its just hamfisted in...

Attached: 1547537433558.png (589x534, 234K)

>this wholesome children's cartoon with an unconventional family unit is triggering me

Attached: ru4nv13558u01.png (485x443, 27K)

Who gives a fuck? It's a cartoon

Attached: Cage Shrug.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Don’t watch it

Imagine that 5% of the male population is over represented in entertainment to begin with. I predict adult-child sexual relationships are legalized in California by 2030.

People worried about liberal indoctrination of children perhaps?

Children's shows are all marketing vehicles, mostly to sell merchandising. This one is to sell buttplugs.

Nobody really cares, but this Hulu (generic Netflix) show is just desperation to get homosexuals to subscribe to their inferior streaming service.

And with that, they will get away to feed their propaganda to your children, as long as people give this content a free pass.

Being gay is not good, being a pedophile is not ok, telling the people that this is otherwise is a sin that should be punishable by death.

Attached: kreia.png (1326x577, 1.49M)

>yes goy let your children be corrupted

Tell that to YouTube.

>m-muh christian values
go back

Too be fair tho, its on the parent to make sure the things the kid watches arent fucked up.
Think about all kids that watched "watership down" thanks to their parents just thinking it is a animated kids movie.

Attached: us28dhmc8vd31.jpg (640x717, 81K)

Liberals do the exact opposite of what conservatives did. That leftist ban hammer is more powerful than the FCC's community standards were.

Attached: 5y8te7c5gxb31.jpg (640x903, 91K)

Attached: D8uVTS7XYAACquR.jpg (1024x610, 76K)

>accept me for who I am!!

>Don't mind that I dress and paint like a literal fucking monster and enjoy little children on top of my fake tits!

Seriously when will normies wake up?!

Attached: 1556648388315.png (356x342, 253K)

The Netflix show Pinky Malinky (about a child who was born a mother fuckin' hotdog)'s first season kept telling us about a character's "Dads." But finally in season 2 we see his Dads and it's not 2 Dads, it's THREE!

My kid didn't seem to mind and has no comments.

I fucking love watching humanity fall apart. If this ruin makes you mad, if you still care: lmao, fuck you, I hope it burns your ass alllllllll the way down to the bottom of the spiral, assuming there is a bottom, u fukken mad forever

Attached: C2654ADC8AC8464CACB4DFF86E245CB7.jpg (499x750, 55K)

I feel bad for 99% of gays who aren't like this.

every gay person I met has made me feel uncomfortable, gay comments, flirting and touching

it doesn't effect you..... Nor bother you so please stop... Stop with the gate towards lbgtqwsertuuizsfgsnxbskfk community you racist bigot

although I guess I shouldnt been dressed up as your dad

>find any issue with anything

>lol snowflakes amirite?

Neck yourself

>2019
>not being transtemporal
Bigot cis scum

kys

Which one i have ten dozen

>Apathy is death.

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 6K)

And that's the only reason it got past pitching.

Dont be mad that I'm 30 and identify as 15.

That's the only way to get famous nowadays, kids
I should write my own degenerate cartoon and use the proceeds to educate people

Everything is. That's life.

Hulu is owned by Disney, why is anyone surprised ?

>Implying that Hollywood hasn't been sexualizing straight children for decades now
>Nn-n-nah it's just the trannies!!
You're gonna have to try harder than that

If you have someone as obese as Fat Albert in it I'll give you 1 whole fucking internets and 8 beer.

I'm scared

Attached: 1564841998486.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Sweden yes

Yaniv, the blob in the middle is just a pedophile who wants to see young girls naked. It even claims to be intersex and it claims to have its period like women.

the only sane person in this whole thread

Stay mad bitch

>animepedo upset at society
lol

This is a fucking joke right?