What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL :(

Attached: IMG_1632.jpg (900x1600, 332K)

Are you a boy or a girl?

you know the rules

Tits or GTFO

>What the fuck is wrong with my face?

It's super gross and makes me crave death even more intensely than usual, and I had previously thought I was at peak deathcraving

Attached: 35799433_10210412584144809_3384812169190178816_n.jpg (600x800, 46K)

You look like a retarded Anne frank

If you're feeling self-conscious or self-loathing, then don't come here.

fake

Attached: 1519631091925.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

I'd fuck you real hard

YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE TRASH AS IN A PARTIALLY ANIMATE SEMI-HUMANOID PILE OF SHAMBLING GARBAGE

do you suck black pecker m'lady?

"Decent" face, nice hair
I don't see a problem

cool bait btw dude

I don't know either! I think you're really pretty

Personally the only thing about you I think looks dumb are those "buttons" on your coat.
How you're a virgin still I don't understand, best I can guess is you just don't socialize enough/at all and it's easy for people to forget sex isn't just gonna fall into your lap because you want it, you have to make an effort to initiate it.
As for looks... Nice lips, decent nose, well-kept hair, easy 7/10 at least, don't get so down on yourself.

Not even good bait. Should have used a girl not as pretty. Like just below decent

ew why would you want that mate

I want the girl in pic related to fuck me in the ass with my entire dragon dildo collection. That's a compliment.

And so do I

Attached: 1480787214514.jpg (263x191, 5K)

Well in my opinion I think you have beautiful eyes and you look fun to be around.

Whoever has called you ugly are clearly complete fools! You are very beautiful! Your eyes especially! Your lips look very soft and ready for gentle kisses!

bruh even fat cunts post it why not ?

Butterfly

I don't even care if this is fake bullshit whatever. You're beautiful. I like your hair the most too. I wish you were smiling.

Post tits and let me suck on them

The problem isn’t your face

Attached: B012A0BB-0EE3-4085-A90F-DE8D0EB1AEC4.jpg (640x480, 80K)

superpretty, I'd smash

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

Attached: rick.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>my face
not your face dude.

What’s wrong with your face? I can’t see your tits at the same time. So, I can’t judge.

Well, right off the bat I see you failed to include a time stamp. But then you knew that when you started the thread, yet chose to continue. I honestly wonder why so please timestamp

any fat cunt ive seen so far looks far better than this

No tears, no no.
Just
Gentle Kisses

Just go hit on guys in real life. /soc/ is full of permavirgins

Now tits or gtfo

Attached: 7445AA07-2FE9-4587-9CB8-EA5E6115BACA.jpg (1073x2462, 373K)

/soc/cels are celibate for a reason. Chads will gladly fuck your pretty face.

t. chad

No your beautiful I want to kiss you.

Attached: E2745FEE-FEF9-4E64-955C-E1C95DC014F9.png (472x408, 59K)

>ITT newfags who only understands 40% of the tits or gtfo rules
Glad summer is almost over

You remind me of my ex. Broke up with me 5 years ago, still feel rotten about it

ur just average lol.

Attached: WIN-literally-fishing-for-compliments-1.jpg (577x475, 187K)

Do it faggot