If you're traveling at the speed of light and jerk off, does the cum come out or does it stay in your dick...

If you're traveling at the speed of light and jerk off, does the cum come out or does it stay in your dick? Serious question

Attached: RAYMUNDOOOOO (2).jpg (210x296, 20K)

your blood will basically be outside of your body at that speed, your dick probably wont even get erect.

This might b cool

Attached: 1555243860564.jpg (294x256, 11K)

It comes out at the speed of light + the speed of ejaculation

It breaks the speed of light. Einstein will make a necessary exception.

The semen travels back in time and impregnates your mom.

if it has mass, it cant go at the speed of light

To an outside observer you'd appear to be masturbating for an eternity.

OP is a fuckingfag

Relative motion. If you’re traveling at 60 mph and toss a ball straight up, does it fly backwards or travel straight up then down? What if you throw it forwards while you’re going 60 mph?

The answer depends on where the observer is. To the outside observer, the cum doen not come out at all. You appear motionless to the outside observer at the speed of light. If you are going 99.99999% of the speed of light, the cum will come outat super slow-mo.

To you, the cum will always come out at normal speed. To you you are standing still and the outside observer is moving away from you at the speed of light.

>travels at speed of light
>motionless
ok

up then down where you threw it, also going towards your direction a bit

Depends if you stop when you nut your nut would traver at light speed+nutting speed
If you were to keep on going while nutting, from your perspective the cum's velocity would be the same as if you were just nutting on a bed. But from an outsiders point of view it would appear that you came at light speed+cum speed plus you were going at light speed.

No, you fucking moron.

if a train moves at the speed of light, the people inside will appear motionless to the observer. Of course the train will always move.

The same with a person. Of course you will see the person moving away from you, but you cannot observe his/her movements. The time on the watch on that person's wrist is frozen.

Think of it like when in airplane. If you’re in a vessel, it will come out of your body still.

Your body won't be a body at that speed.

if something has mass, it can not travel at the speed of light, not sure if you are just bantering or missed school

ah i see, i thought you meant the object does not move at all

Whether OP is travelling at the speed of light or not, he's still a faggot.

At (or around) the speed of light things are very different.

If someone travels at near the speed of light, to an outside observer the traveler's clock will appear to have nearly stopped.

To the person travelling, he won't notice this. To this person, the universe will appear to be very small.

How do you know this faggot?
Have you travelled at the speed of light?
Thats what i tought you nigger
>ooga bogga muh history channel smart doctors told me shiet
Shut the fuck up faggot with your gay ass "inteligence"

epic bait

I know this shit because I'm smart.

And to answer your question second question. I am travelling at the speed of light, to an observer that is moving away ffrom me at the speed of light. That's relativity, bitch.

Like Einstein used to ask "how late does the station depart from under the train?".

You cannot travel at the speed of light, only approaching the speed of light.

>Niggers can't run faster than the speed of a taser, what does that tell you?

Attached: MyBRANDD.png (1271x991, 1.21M)