Incest story’s thread

Incest story’s thread.

Attached: B761F7E7-4438-4209-B714-DEB0046EB4DC.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGQ-y2d6ztg
imagefap.com/pictures/8250373/Mom-son-texts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>be me
>have mother
>can't abide the thought of incest
"Hey user what do you think of my new haircut?"
>fuck you incest fuckers
"I FUCKING HATE IT YOU BITCH"
>notgonnalosethevcardnow.jpg

i think i did well.

So when I was 14 I knew my brother would always do stuff with my cousin whenever she slept over. Me being a fucked up 14 year old girl I start getting FOMO every time cuz hints at their secret. So cuz decides to "help". One sleep over she tells me to sleep on the futon she usually stays on and don't say anything. I see my brother come in. I already know what's going on...

i used to make my 5 year old cousin suck my dick when i was 11

oh god no. please tell me nothing happened. it's not healthy user

Apparently it took a lot of convincing by my cousin but. Stuff happened

See this is why I don't get why these threads exist. It's not going to be literotica. There's not gonna be imagery. It's always just "yeah I used to rub one out to my sister in the bathroom and then one time she blew me".

based

Attached: jotaro-1154567.jpg (655x368, 36K)

fomo?

thanks, i try

Well I mean I could go into detail but noones throwing a line. Shit. It's suppose to be a place to vent and most importantly a conversation

"Fear of missing out" or basically I felt left out

Venting and conversation? Pretty sure these are just fap material.

please don't go into detail, that's some really fucked up shit and more importantly, I'm very sure that's felony incest and underage to boot. good thing it's just a horny keyboard warrior

Would you mind going into detail? I'd love to hear about your experience

I wamt the details user. Go ahead

Friend used to shag his step sister before she was his step sister. They were both friends from young, probably would have made a good couple but friends mum sat on the wrong meat stick then all of a sudden he's meeting her dad and acting like he didn't know who he was. Then the awkward dinner at Nando's came around and now they live in the same house, both 19 and not fucking, doesn't make sense to me but eh.

Attached: babysharkdoodoodoo.png (439x730, 535K)

inb4 citrus

If you don't like it there are many other threads you can go to. We get it, not everyone is into incest. But some of us are and have experienced how great it can be and is.

Alabama 100

Attached: 156.jpg (624x474, 24K)

So he comes in and I hear him take a deep breath then starts touching me. First time being touched. I'm scared and it feels really weird and awkward but I told myself that this is what I signed up for. It did feel good and I could even feel myself feeling more at ease until he took it to the next level. I don't know why I wasn't expecting that. So I'm face down in my pillows on my belly and he starts. It feels good but I'm having a fucking existential crisis. The next 10 minutes were me crying into the pillow and cumming at the same time. I guess it was a good time because it became a thing for like 5 years. Minus the crying. Mostly...

Mother grows up fucking her father has kids from him fucks them too

Kasia Miszczak

Attached: Polish Milf Kasia (79).jpg (1958x2611, 431K)

He cum in you? After that was he cool fucking you? How old was he?

Did you want it for the next 5 years or did he always force himself on you? I'd love to hear any and all your stories. Either here or on Kik?

>he starts
This is the least build up to the briefest conclusion I've read in a while

He's two years older and yeah I'm pretty sure that night sealed the deal on him being cool. You'd think fucking your brother was fucked up and awkward until you both figure out you want it again and have to figure out how to approach doing that.

And no it went on the butt

Not Mark Twain buddy

He ever cum in you?
Not near as shameful as people would like to make it out to be

I'm not shakepear either, but I still can do better than "he starts"
That's pathetic user, and you should feel bad about not being able to verbalize what happened to in more detail.

I've posted this before. When I was 19 my 22 year old sister and her best friend sucked my dick. Then I fucked the friend while my sister watched. We were all drunk af.

He did... We got lucky that time because I wasn't on bc at the time. Didn't do anything for like a month and a half though because we thought we fucked up big time. After birth control it was game on

More stories!

Lmao like what the accident

You still think about it obviously, would you fuck him now if given the chance?

me sticky a peepee in a poopee of my sissy

You know, I think about it a lot but after we both went to college I visited him and we obviously fucked but it felt really weird that even up at dorm we had to hide it. We had a long conversation over weeks and weeks about how to ween ourselves off the lifestyle for our own benefit . We both ended it knowing we outgrew the relationship. It ended the best way anything that fucked up can end. Would I fuck him again? I miss being bottomed out until I went retarded but no I don't think it would be worth it

These are hardly stories user, barely even a synopsis

So he was bigger than any guy you've been with since?
I think that's normal, out growing any relationship. Thays why you have to work so hard to stay married too

Yeah but it's not like a marriage. We lived together and knew it was wrong and that added something I suppose but once we sampled being independent and not at each other's immediate capacity we realized it couldn't continue. And it's pretty big but it's more about how he knew how to hit it

bump for wincest

Good work.

Story?

Nice.
Not comparing to a marriage, just saying that even in that style relationship people grow apart and bored. Hiding it gets hard, but still exciting. How old are you now?

21. Its been 2 years now

More pics like this

You dating someone then? Able to have a "normal" relationship?

12yeaar old me. Parents got divorced. Dad moves into trailer park. live with Dad on weekends. He works midnights so have the whole place to myself from 8pm to 8am.
Stay up late one night hear weird sound. Look out window to the trailer parallel to my dad's. See naked chick hot ass MILF. I decide fuck it I'm alone masturbate. A few minutes a boy just comes in. Kid is my age. She starts hugging and loving on him. Then he undressed and they fall back into the bed and this kid just starts railing her. Next day I decide to play outside and I end up having them walk over to me. She introduces herself and her son and asked me if I want to play before I said anything my dad comes over and grabs me and says sorry we have plans today. He's driving me back to my mom's house early and the whole ride home he's telling me he doesn't want me to have any contact with the neighbors but never tells me why. My guess is he's caught them as well and didn't want any ideas in my head.

I've been in a few short term things but yeah pretty "normal" it's hard for me to ignore how it all defined my sex life, but Its all as should be

> apostrophe as a plural
I guess it makes sense that you're into incest, seeing as you're inbred and all

Question, if I received a handie and head and also fingered my step dad's half sister... does that count as incest? She was younger than me and this was years ago

Sure I think so

Did you only fuck him for a long time?

I don't think so. Fuck that's a really loopy relation link lol

Him?

Your bro

Right lol. Idk what that would be. If we had kids they wouldn't be tardos so it's not inbred

Be me 6-7 and 8-9 year old male cousin talks about how he was held down and got blow jobs from girls. Didnt understand and didnt care just wanted to build a fort with sticks in the woods because it was cool.

Cousin pulls me out of bed one morning really early pulls me to living room and hide behind couch. Tells me he wants my help with getting off. He sucks my dick (teeth) feels so warm and good. Takes mouth off dick, feels cold still confused as hell. Tells me its my turn to put his penis in my mouth so i do it. Kind of a salty water taste. Tastes better than ocean water though. Grandma is an early riser and semi catches us and grills us, doesnt tell my dad. God bless that couch though. Strict curfew after that and she would check in on us to make sure we were in our rooms. No longer alowed in to woods becuase of "tick season".

Attached: 1564731339658.jpg (717x899, 209K)

Enjoy rotting in prison faggot

Story

quite recent story
>be me
>mom goes out, forgets phone in the house
>I go through her phone out of boredom, lets see who she chats with etc.
>see suspicious group chat in whatsapp
>pic related got sent right before she went out
>text says "are you ready to fuck those tits tonight?"
>I nearly fucking cum from that text alone
>Investigate further
>group consists of only guys, she is the only female there
>turns out they are guys from the local ice hockey team
>mfw my mom is a sports team slut
>some texts are fucking hot, apparently she enjoys sucking their sweaty cocks after training with cum down her throat
>idk if you ever been to a locker room after a group of guys had a game or trained, it fucking stinks
>I still cant believe what I was reading but I fap like a furious maniac to that and hope some more will come out of it. I only have seen titpics for now.

Attached: 6.jpg (540x960, 60K)

That’s hot

youtube.com/watch?v=UGQ-y2d6ztg

it fucking is.
I never thought she is doing such things although she was always a single mom with quite a number of different men over the years.
Fuck dude I fap to her tits and the thought of her doing this shit for like the 6th time today. The whole last week was basically the most I have ever fapped hnnng.
I really really hope I will be able to somehow see more like her actually sucking their cocks and stuff.
Also the hottest thing is that those guys are significantly younger than her.

Attached: 12.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Fucking kill yourself faggot

have you ever thought of joining the local ice hockey team?

lol

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.15M)

She does have nice big tits I want to fuck them

I actually thought of that but independently of the story. I quite dont know what to do. It is all really fresh to me like I said. I also thought about contacting one of the guys to do some pics for me or some shit but Im afraid it would ruin the whole thing. i have to be fucking careful.

I'm waiting for fleshlight user to post.

Would love to see more of her. Your new task is to find more pics to share.

bump for this. Please post more of her massive tits

Attached: 1564780786611.jpg (1879x2560, 664K)

Who is Incest Story and why is this his thread?

clearly need more of those tits

Attached: 0vgouekq9wa31.jpg (894x579, 73K)

I will post all I have for now. Like I said only tits which is a shame but they are the best thing about her to be fair.

Attached: 8.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Attached: 9.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Attached: 1565384669424.jpg (1078x1388, 598K)

Attached: 11.jpg (720x960, 50K)

you're the man bro

Attached: z7GJ8ZB.gif (500x278, 892K)

>fomo

Fuck off you fucking faggot.

epic

Attached: 1565051414472.jpg (687x1024, 61K)

Dude Im as horny as you can be. It nearly kills me wanting to see more, trust me. Thats the last one for now

Attached: 5.jpg (540x960, 49K)

come back when she posts more in that chat group.. invite yourself in it

Attached: giphy.gif (500x301, 501K)

Attached: 1563732325470.jpg (600x960, 111K)

Dunno, no here can English well

but who was phone?

lol, accidently found this gif.. it fits to this thread

Attached: lol.gif (500x278, 357K)

Better question, why are you assuming Incest Story's gender?

Im afraid that would be too obvious. Like I mentioned I need to be careful not to ruin the fun
lol yeah basically

keep going

more

>step
Not incest.

kek

true true bro, you're smart even when you're horny. thats a superpower.

Attached: tenor.gif (424x282, 902K)

Attached: 1565051247364.jpg (648x972, 84K)

>when i was 11

moralfags are retarded

Attached: 3129ccd30b181a23f1145a95a2ab2621ed8cce1dc027e2a80d4a91bc3e6a6623.jpg (1280x1814, 359K)

Gross. Why would you want to see more of a shota getting his dick milked by a woman?

Attached: 1565050437245.png (1200x1600, 676K)

why not?

Attached: capitasl.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

What happened to the nice little greentexts we used to have?

Attached: 1496713343925.jpg (2436x4138, 704K)

Attached: 1441779252609.png (1583x3529, 531K)

Attached: f65ryfgf78y.png (1851x729, 134K)

Attached: tumblr_mnh8zjtTKL1rdzh2eo2_400.gif (360x202, 1.04M)

Attached: 1254345634.jpg (1420x1347, 423K)

Attached: 1307801103592.jpg (2600x2372, 1.06M)

my mother is the same. not sending that many pics (only saw 1 or 2 but she might delete them for herself only, she's told me how she doesn't like her body) but she keeps sending hot as fuck texts to a group of guys i don't know and everytime she knows i'll be out of the house for quite some time she basically begs them to come over and fuck her. can't tell you the amount of times i came to the texts in this group while imagining it happen.

Looking at it Im a real sick fuck for wanting people to fap to my mom and having sex with her but I cannot help it. After Im finished fapping I think that to myself but like after 15 minutes I see those pics again and my cock gets hard again. My dick hurts from all that fapping lol

nice. Ever thought of setting up a hidden cam?
My disatvantage is that she doesnt invite anyone home, she just goes to them I guess. I wish they would come here aswell.

The closest I've gotten to incest is watching my 13 year old friend briefly suck his 11/12 year old brother. He said it tickled too much, and that was the end of that.

its only natural

Attached: giphy.gif (350x199, 1023K)

i've been thinking about this but our house is pretty big and they seem to do it a bit everywhere so i don't know where to put it, i've seen her ask them where in the house they want to fuck her, but she rarely chooses and is left with a "we'll see when we get there" type of answer. hottest thing is how she seems to really love doing it in my room for some reason, she'll mostly ask them if they want to do it there but they rarely say yes (based on their answer they've only done it twice in there, unless they've done it without talking about it in the group)

more stories

bump

bump again. Thread ded :(

fuck off retard

ouch

Thread's ded baby

You could try contributing.

I did

Didn't think this thread would still be going. Maybe I'll lend a spark if there's interest in another story

More please

>be me
>family is horny
>pop is boner
>shit was cash

Attached: 1544939813299.jpg (1338x7627, 1.76M)

Lets hear it

Op went to fuck itself.

They have Alabama in judaism?

Attached: Impastabowl.2.jpg (2387x1354, 1.22M)

Does anyone have the full "Shed Story"? I found it archived, but it wasn't finished. Hoping OP finished it and someone saved it

It consisted of him fucking his two sisters in a shed he built and it was well written

Kill yourself

at least she didnt ask you if she was a milf
wish i was fucking joking

I will once I get the end of the story

>and then one time she blew me".
What's wrong with that?

Smooth

i sure hope you answered yes. don't make your mother cry, user.

Never seen evidence

how about my moms hot ass

Attached: 1.png (672x996, 1.61M)

>knew it was wrong
I dont think that kids experimenting is wrong

Incest good yes yes?

Not really incest but I get weak every time I see her ass. I fap to her dirty underwear tho. I would love to just stuff my face in her ass.

Attached: 2.png (766x923, 1.69M)

>I get weak every time I see her ass
Don't even try justifying it user, it's incest lmao

lmao ok. I mean I dont have sex with her and she doesnt know I fap to her panties. Might sound disgusting but I love it when there is discharge all over them

it's only incest if you stick it in her cunt. anal doens't count

Amazing ass user

>be, me
>Dad died centuries ago
>I just turned 18 and my cousin was on the party
>we got drunk and so on.. but nothing happened at it
>she was dressed different then casually
>fast forward
>field trip to honor my dad
>we sleep in a hostel, me, my cousin and the other younger kids slept in one of those rooms, the adults got their own each
>me and cousin a bit pissed off
>she pulls a joint and asked me smoke with her
>never did it
>we sneaked out of the sight of the "daddy patrol" (they got drunk and in my case, step dad)
>cousin and I smoked the joint and asked me to touch her pubes and tits..
>I just did and laughed, as she
>she told me about the power of marijuhana
>we ended up kissing and touching

end

Putting a hidden camera in your own bedroom is probably best for plausible deniability as if it was found its easy to make up an excuse when it doesnt look like you're spying on anyone else.

imagefap.com/pictures/8250373/Mom-son-texts

fuck yeah. Best ass I know personally.

kek

Attached: 3.png (459x925, 912K)

Fuckkkkkk
Kik??

Does anyone remember the damaged goods cousin

>so my older sister was visiting me
>I had not seen her in a very long time
>we were drinking tea with eachother on the couch
>I put my cup down after taking a sip
>she was still drinking hers
>then I just did it
>after staring at her boobs from the side for at least a full 5 seconds
>her having seen that for sure
>I just grabbed her left tittie
>she panicked and dropped her cup
>but then amazingly
>started giggling right after

CONT?

My damaged goods of a second cousin is staying over at my place and she works late night at a power plant in an office. One night as I was sleeping she climbed into my bed clinging onto me and crying quietly in her sleep, I woke to this and being the biggest beta faggot didn't do anything. I've only had two girl friends in my entire life and never had sex with them. The next day she told me to forget about it and to never speak of this to anyone, she usually dating black guys but now she's giving up on relationships completely. I want to ask her out but just talking to girls makes my heart feel it's going to explode, would it be incest to be with her.

Attached: file.png (531x1426, 1.03M)

what do you think?

Attached: vrekk.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I don't know

What's a second cousin? Is she the daughter of your cousin? I'm ignorant

Your dad is a cockblock, you could've had that trailer park milf

IDK, she's the daughter of my mom's cousin

Bump

more see through with thong

I think hes gone by now :(
Was also hoping for more of that deliciousness

Cont

what kind of phone does she have? would it be possible to make it where you could get her texts onto your pc?

Bump

Noice

You mean like WhatsApp Web? I think it shows on the phone when its connected to a PC

Continue retard I want more

>be me
>grow up living a few towns over from aunt with 2 daughters
>aunt is a single mom, shelters the hell out of my cousins
>her and my mom are close so we visit each other often
>be at aunts house
>we are usually in the girls bedroom with the door closed
>too young for either of our parents to be concerned something will happen
>one cousin is my age one is a year younger
>younger cousin wants to go outside and play
>Cousin my age says "Sure, just let me change into shorts!"
>Takes her pants off in front of me
>no panties
>young me points at the unknown crack between my cousins legs
>"what is that?"
>"uhh... That's my vagina. Don't you have one?"
>"no. I have a penis"
>They both are curious and ask what that is.
>I ask the younger one if she has a v
"fagina" too
>"yeah"
>You guys are pranking me
>"no look"
>6 year old stares at 5 and 6 year old coochie
>"so what is a penis user?"
>I show them what I got
>"wow! Can I touch it?"
>They both end up fondling my dick and balls for like 5 minutes and I feel their vaginas.
>Things only escalated from there
>a lot of three ways
>20+ years later the younger cousin is married and we don't talk ever but the cousin the same age as me talks to me daily and we fuck a lot still...

Tell a fucking story user

Did you ever see them again?

and herpes